Chapter 50

"Sidharth calm down!!! You are overeacting!"

"Maine boldiya na?! Baat khatam!! Tu yeh nehi karegi! I don't trust this guy! So this is final!! No more argument!!"

She walks upto him again and tries to hold him but he pushes her back again..!!
"Nooo!! Stay away!! I become a monster when I get mad! Just stay away!"

She doesn't hold herself back and tries taking another attempt! He needs her and she knows it! The more he steps back, the more she moves forward..!!

She eventually grabs his arms and stops this strong, stout man just by stepping on his both feet! 🤗

"What the fuck are you doing?! Bola na dur hattneko!"...he screams..

She pays no heed to his madness and holds his face in between her hands.. "Calm down baby!! This is not you!! Calm down!! I love you, I love you, I love you!"...she nudges her head with his and remains there in contact until his breathing rate goes back to normal..! Needless to say that her patience level is praise worthy..!

"Kya hua aap ko baba?! You respect my work na!! Phir aise kyun behave kar rahe ho?! Don't you trust me?! Huh?!"

"He is been flirting since the very first day! He is going to make things uncomfortable for you! Ek bar sari formalities poori jaye
toh you will not be able to step back Shehnaaz! Samajhti kyun nehi hai tu?!"..he becomes impulsive..

"Sidharth this is work babu!! You are a professional guy..aap aise behave karoge toh kaise chalega?! Kitna ganda lag raha hai, pata hai?! Maat karo na baby!!"

"I told you, I have no problem with work! But I can't tolerate anyone eyeing on you!! And this is not acceptable! If that makes me sound like an over possessive man, then I don't mind being one!!"...he acts stubborn..

"Okay! Relax! Meri baat suno..main kaun hoon?! Aap ki Shehnaaz na?! Aur mere liye aap kya ho?! You mean the entire world to me!! This is reality and baki sab kuch immaterial hain Sidharth! Meri taraf se koi bhi reciprocation nehi hogi.. aap ko trust hai na mujhpar?!"... She gently wraps her arms around his neck..

Her words meets his weakness and he starts melting in no time..! He can't overlook this softness! Ofcourse he trusts her! He kisses her arms..."Fuck! I pushed you!! Main sach mein kinta ganda hoon!"

"Koi baat nehi! Hota hai!"... She smiles at him lovingly...

"How the fuck do you remain so calm?! Like how??!!! I don't mean to hurt you! You know this, right?!"..he becomes impulsive..

"Haan baba! Its okay! Relax!"...she runs her fingers through his hair..

"No it's not! It's NOT!"...he rubs his face in frustration!

"Sidharth!! You didn't hurt me! I am absolutely fine! Look at me..do I look hurt?!"

"Fuck!! Why do I love you so much!?!! Kya kar diya tune mere sath?!"...he looks at her passionately...

She pulls on his t-shirt to lower his face and pecks his lips..."because I love you..!"...she mumbles..

He lifts her up and carries her to bed again..

"Sidharthhhh nooo! I will get late baby! I need to go, take shower and get ready!!"

"Toh maine kab mana kiya..!?! Let's go, take shower!"...He carries her to this exotic bathroom, which is just apt for a romantic shower..

She starts blushing to no end..!

"Kya hua?!"...he nudges his head with hers..

"Kuch nehi..you are mad! Ab utaro mujhe..let me go in first..!"

She goes inside the tub and takes off her bath robe..Sidharth, on the other side , goes inside the room to get two glasses of wine..! He wants to make it up to her, so he would do anything that makes her happy now! She waits till the water becomes a little steamier and eventually goes under the shower to scrub her body with a sponge..He comes back and she starts blushing even harder! Her man is just too charming to resist, she thinks..!

She turns around and pulls on his t-shirt to drag him towards her! As soon as he gets drenched in water, he picks her up and pins her against the shower wall..🔥

"Baby you are irresistible!"...says Shehnaaz, biting his ears, making him insane like never before..!! He takes off his t-shirt and pins her again, locking up her hands under the shower, kissing her irresistibly, having his eyes closed..!

"Say you love me?!"...he urges, losing himself to her..

"I love you baby! Bohot bohot bohot zyada!"..she glares at him passionately and he kisses trailing down her neck, shoulder, reaching her cleavage making her feel shiver through her nerves! She runs her fingers through his wet hair, as he moves down to her waist..! She pulls him up and lingers her lips on him, sliding her tongue over his..! She is madly turned on!!

"Fuck baby!! You will drive me crazy today! This is the sexiest..!"...says Sidharth in his husky tone as he moves her hair from her face and picks her up, making her wrap her legs around him as he begins to inch in, picking up the pace! She scratches his back as she moans loudly and grinds against him..🔥

************

They are laying down in the steamy tub, sipping into their wines..

He kisses her shoulder..."Get ready..I will drop you!"

She turns back to him shockingly.."Sach mein?! Aap jaoge mere sath Sidharth?!"

"Yes! I will..! That son of a bitch needs to realize that you are taken!"

"Sirf Yash kyun Sidharth?! Sab ko pata hona chahiye na!?! Let's make it official na baby!"...she traces her finger on his face..

"I will but not like this! I will do this in a proper way! You deserve the best recognition!"...says Sidharth, kissing her forehead..❤️

"I am sorry..!"...says Sidharth shoving his face into her shoulder by wrapping his arms around her neck..

"Mera gandaa bacchaaa!"...she pecks his lips and utters the same magical words in his ears too!

Stay tuned for the best exciting part! 🤗Do comment to share your views! ❤️

Do comment to share your views! ❤️