Chapter 67

"Isse kya hua? Aise chali kyun gayi andar?"

"Bhadki huyi hai Mom! Mood swings ho rahi hai may be!"... He chuckles..

"Okay! Is she hungry beta? Kuch banake laun?"

"Nehi Mom..abhi nehi..let me go and make her comfortable first! Abhi toh kuch nehi khayegi!"...he sighs while taking off his shoes..

"Baccha just saw the live conference! Do you think it will help?"...asks his Mom.

"Haan! Mom..it did already! Baki Akshay will take care of all legal formalities"

"Chal achha huya...tu padeshan maat hona! I think things will be sorted out soon!"

"Hmm..Khushi kaha hai?"

"Preeti k sath bahar gayi hai after watching the conference..aur Shehnaaz k leye cake bhi lekar ayegi..she is super happy!"

"Yeh ladki bhi ek toofanmail hai! Chalo Mom, meri wali toh bhadki huyi hai..manaoing time it is! I will just go and see what she is doing.."

"Haan haan go..keep her happy!"

*****************

He steps into the room and finds her in closet area.

He comes from behind, wraps his arms around her waist, pulls her close and kisses on her neck...."Kya hua meri jaan ko? Kyun gussa ho jati hai bar bar baby?!"

"Sidharth please...yeh sab maat karo abhi..chhoro mujhe.. I need to change!"

"Nehi..!"... He shoves his head more into her shoulder and places soft kisses there..

"You matter the most baby! Kisne kaha u don't! I didn't mean it in that way baba!"... He makes her turn around and pulls up her chin..

"You did! Aap ne saaf saaf kaha ki aap Jiya ko khud handle kar sakte the.. yeh aap ne baas bacche k leye liya! Toh agar main pregnant nehi hoti toh aap official nehi karte na?"... Her eyes glitsen..

"Oh God! Aisa nehi hain! Don't I love you? Aise kyun soch rahi hai aur roh kyun rahi hai baby?!"

"Aap ko usse kya.. aap ko toh fadak nehi parna chahiye! Main rou ya marr jaun, usse aap ko kya?! Aap khelo apna woh single single game!"

"You know what? Just shut up! Muh kholnese pehle soch liya kar ki kya bolne ja rahi hai! And moreover, you are ruining a special day!"... He takes off his hands and walks away..

"Haan main hi karti hoon sab! Aap toh saant atma ho na!"...she bangs the closet door to shut it and goes inside the washroom in anger..!

*************

It's nearly about dinner time and everybody is sitting in the living area, discussing about the mental torture they all had to go through this entire week! Shehnaaz is still inside the room, laying down under the quilt and expecting that Sidharth would come and speak to her...🤦‍♀️

Sidharth on the other side is indulged in a serious conversation with the entire family regarding Jiya and what needs to be done next.

She loses all her patience at a point and comes out to walk into the living room..

"Sana..uth gayi beta? Soup piyegi?..asks Preeti..

She has tears clogged in her eyes and stares at Sidharth without blinking who is sitting on the floor next to Khushi and deliberately ignoring her while eating an apple. He finds her too childish at times and therefore gets pissed for uttering words that he doesn't like!

"Oh my baby! Kya hua?! Sidharth!! Look at her! Kya kiya tune!?!"...Preeti walks forward to hold her..

"Kuch nehi! Dimaag ghum gayi hain iski!"...he doesn't look at her and scrolls down his mobile..

"Dekha aap ne di?!! Pehle toh mujhe hurt karta hai aur baad mein khud akad marta hai!!!"...she almost whines and cries loudly, it's evident that she is at the hike of her mood swings!

"Tu pagal hai Sidharth?! Kyun sata raha hai is bacchi ko?! She shouldn't be taking so much stress in this condition! Come hold her..!"..Preeti scolds him..

Sidharth finally looks at her..."Kya?! Aise ghur kyun rahi hai mujhe?! Dimaag theek huyi na?"

She loses it now and becomes too stubborn to give in and throws her mobile at him and Sidharth catches it abruptly..! 😂

"Shit! Sanu! This is so funny!! Mama Is this her?!"..Khushi starts laughing by rolling on the floor..🤣

"Uff Khushi! Chup kar! Aaja baccha..mere paas aaja! Kya kiya isne bata mujhe!?!"...Mom extends her arms to make her sit beside her.

"Mujhe bhookh lagi hai.. Sidharth ne pucha tak nehi..!"...she almost quivers her lips and cries in her arms..

Sidharth knows exactly that it's time for him to break the ice! He gets up and goes into the kitchen to get her dinner.

He comes back to living room and goes down on his knees to sit on the floor in front of her..."Bhookh lagi hai?!"..he pokes his tongue at a side and smiles..

Tears trickle down her face and she keeps staring at him as he wipes them using his thumb..."Kyun torture kar rahi hai khudko baby?!"

"Main nehi aati toh aap bhi nehi aate na mere paas?!"...she keeps crying..

"Kyun aun? Tum pagalpanti kar rahi ho! Why did you throw your mobile at me?!"

"Sahi kiya! Phirse karungi!!"

Sidharth chuckles and refrains himself from laughing...."Maine 100 bar pyaar se bola, I didn't mean that! Phir bhi samajh nehi rahi thi!"..he mixes daal with a tinch of rice and holds it in front of her mouth...

"Muh khol..bhookh lagi hai na?"

"Pehle sorry maango..!"

He finally starts laughing and squeezes her cheeks..."Sorry meri jaan!"

She removes the plate from his hand and goes down on his lap in front of everyone sitting in the living room..

"Sana jhukna nehi beta!"...His mom tries to stop her but she barely listens to anybody when it comes to Sidharth..

"Rehne do Mom! All she wants is pampering! Otherwise apne lagne par meri band baja deti hain! How will I be able to manage two babies?!"... he looks down at her as she wraps her arms around his body and hides her face entirely into his chest..🤗

"Aap mere sath phirse yeh sab karoge na toh main ghar chhorke kahi chali jaungi!"

"Accha? Kaha jayegi..?"

"Pata nehi..?!"

"Sharam nehi aati?! Sans k samne goad mein baithi huyi hai?!"

"Official pati ho aap! Bhul gaye?!"

"Nehi bhula baby! Bilkul yaad hai! Aise kaise bhul jaunga? I have taken you for life! Hai na?!"...she smiles looking at him finally and goes back to couch to let him feed her..❤️

Stay tuned

Stay tuned.. ❤️

Do comment to share your views 😂