Chapter 8

Sidharth comes out but can't see her anywhere. He calls her instantly..

"Haan kaha ho?!"

"Bahar hoon..I don't like people staring at us. Aap gadi leke bahar ajaoge please?"

"Okay.."

Sidharth brings his car in front of the entrance accordingly and she gets into the car hurriedly to avoid getting the unnecessary attention of people around!

"Shehnaaz...Itna roh kyun rahi thi?"...he initiates the conversation after an awkward silence of 5 mins..

"Itni khushi kabhi feel nehi hua na! Toh roh padi!"..she says still having tears in the corner of her eyes.

"It's okay Shehnaaz! I understand... Relax! You will be fine and you will rock it! Trust me..!"..he tries to motivate her by smiling at the rear mirror..

She keeps quiet for another few minutes and then suddenly speaks up..

"Kya main kuch share kar sakti hoon aap se Sidharth?! Please?! I need to do this..I need to vent out!!"....she bursts out...she can't control anymore..tears start rolling down her eyes in continuous stream..!!!

"Heyyyy!! Shehnaaz!! Kya hua...?!"...he parks the car at a side to control her out break..!

He goes closer to his left, takes her hand and holds it tightly and asks..."Kya hua?! Is anything there bothering you?! Batao mujhe..! Tell me everything!! I will listen to you! I promise!"

"Haan Sidharth! Mujhe kehna hai! Rukho zara!"...she takes a deep breath..

"Okay..relax! Yeh lo pani pi lo! Ab dheere dheere mujhe batao, why are you crying so much?!" ....he keeps rubbing her hand..

"Woh kya hai na..despite of being a part of a well-off family, I had to be on my own Sidharth! Jab ghar se bahar chali aayi, kuch nehi lekar aayi thi, except for few clothes and some vitals!! Maine kisi se help bhi nehi liya, kasam se!! Mujhe darr tha ki koi mujhe kal jake poke na karde!! Mummy ne bohot bar paise bhej neki koshish bhi ki!! Ma hain na?!! Dhukhi rehti thi bohot mere leye!! But maine nehi liya!! I swear!!!! Breakfast, lunch and dinner, all three times I had bread, but I never complained to my Lord!! (She actually did, I heard her saying that in BB, my heart breaks writing this!!) Lekin aaj jab sign kar rahi thi na...tab..tab..!!" ...That's it..she looks at him with her puffed eyes, he looks at her back, their eyes are locked and she breaks down completely!!

Sidharth's heart breaks to hear this! He just can't control his inner self!! His entire soul his aching to no end!! HE FINALLY PULLS HER TO HIS ARMS..."Ssshhh!! It's okayy sweetheart! Relax!! Ab kabhi bhi tumhe yeh din dekhni nehi padegi! Hai na?!! Baas! Baas! ho gaya!!"...even he has no clue of what he is doing, he is just listening to his heart!

She cries a little more in his arms and later pulls herself back and says... "Thank you! Aap bohot acche ho! Thank you so much for everything!"

"You are mosttttt welcome! Ice cream khane chale??"...he asks giving her a sweet smile..

"Haan..! Chalo..!"...she wipes off her tears and finally smiles back at him..

**************

After spending some more quality time together, he finally drives back to drop her.

"Chalo ji apka ghar aagaya!"...says Sidharth..

"Sidharth..?"

"Hmm..?!" ..he replies while rolling up his shirt..

She opens her bag and brings out a small packet...."Yeh aap ke leye, aur ismein jo chocolates hain woh Khushi k leye hain..!"..she gives him the packet..