Chapter 21

Happy birthday Manv! AstrophileForLife Never thought would come across a friend like you through SidNaaz! You are already a part of my life now! Thank you for being there! ❤️ - Joy

Enjoy...! 💞

************************************

"Khushi..?" Sidharth calls out for her loudly from the corridor..

"Haan haan! Aayi!!"

"aayi re aayi re khushi..khushi..khushi!" ... Khushi sings to herself..🥰💃

"Meri guddiya...!"...Sidharth's mother coos her..

"Bohot ho gaya pyaar..abhi chalna hain ya nehi?!"...Sidharth says hurriedly..

"Ehhhh!! waha jake main bhi dekhungi..phir main bhi bolungi!"...Khushi mimics Sidharth..

"Aabe chal na! Waise bhi kaunsa bandh rehta tera muh!"..sidharth chuckles..🤭

They finally set off for Shehnaaz's house..

********

Vikranth has already arrived at Manvi's place and Manvi is out for some work. Shehnaaz doesn't have any team of PR yet, just a manager with whom she keeps it strictly professional. So she needed someone to help her out with phone calls and arrangements for tomorrow as she isn't keeping well for the last two days. Vikranth starts making calls and tries to fix things accordingly while Shehnaaz goes back to her room to take a nap. She just can't take any load further; she is being bleeding horribly for two days!

After an hour of drastic traffic, Sidharth and Khushi finally arrive at her place and as soon as he steps into the building, some people gather around him and start clicking pictures. Sidharth has never entered this building before, so he didn't have an idea that he will get mobbed here as well! The craze is even more after the series now!

They manage to get inside the lift quickly and he waves his hand towards this little bunch of crowd to bid a bye and a thank you...!

"Uff Mama! Aap logo ko ghutan mehsoos nehi hoti hai kya?! Like don't you guys feel trapped?!".. Khuhsi scoffs..

"Nehi baccha...this is love! Logo ka pyaar hain yeh! People crave for this and I am lucky that I get this without even expecting so much!"

Finally he is at the door and Vikranth opens it for them..

"Hey Sidharth Bhai! What a surprise!"...Vikranth shakes hand..

"Hi Khushi...glad to see you as well!"...He greets Khushi too..

"Itna sab kuch kya hain?!" Vikranth gets shocked to see so many packets in their hands..!

"Arehh Vikranth, I told him, birthday kal hai, party bhi kal hai, lekin unhe aaj hi Manvi aur Sanu ko surprise karna tha! Toh yeh sab lana padha!"...Khushi rolls her eyes...😐

"Amazing! I can see a bottle of wine too! Oh Party before the real Party!!"... Vikranth looks the happiest.. 😜

"Manv aur Shehnaaz kaha hai?!" Sidharth's eyes have been looking around for his girl..😢