Chapter 72

He texts..
"I am here.."

She replies..
"Abhi aayi.."

He texts..
"Sambhal k.. don't rush!"

She comes out and finds him standing outside, leaning against the car with his hands folded around his chest..

She walks upto him and looks at him with a subtle smile on her face. It's just too overwheming for him to see her smile after 48 hours!

She tries unfolding his hands..."aahhh!! Sidharthhhhhh!!"

"Kya?!"..he smiles at her mischievously..

"Kholoooo!"

"Kyun?"...he lowers his face to look down at her intensely..!

"Kyunki mujhe hug chahiye!!"

"Pehle bol achhe se rahegi?"

"Haan..! Ab kholo..!"..she keeps trying but fails to make this strong hulk move an inch..😂

"Ab bol...time par khana khayegi?!"

"Ufff o!! Khaungi na!! Ammmaaa!! Kholoooo!"...she is still giving all her efforts to unlock his arms..😂

"Sun na baby.... last one...promise!! Yeh bata, tu reh payegi mere bina..?!"

"Kabhi nehi!"...she kisses on his folded arms...

"Mujhe bhi nehi jane dena tujhe kahi bhi! Tu nehi jayegi na Punjab?! I can't let you go anywhere now! This is my time with you! I can't...!"... Shehnaaz stops him by putting a finger on his lips..

"Ssshh!! Nehi jaungi baby!"...she holds his face in between her hands and pulls it a little down to kiss his forehead. And there he reciprocates by opening his arms, wrapping her tightly into his embrace.."I am so sorry! I am a horrible husband! I made my pregnant wife cry!"

"Nehi babu! Pehle maine start ki thi na?! Toh galti meri huyi na? Aap bar bar sorry maat bolo!"

"Main khud marr jaunga but I can never do what I said I would!"

"Mujhe pata hai! Relax..!"..she kisses his chest..

"Chal baby.. warna headlines ban jayegi! let's go now..!"

"Koi na! Legal pati se gale lag rahi hoon! Bhare ka nehi hain!" 😂

Sidharth chuckles and loosens his grip, she comes out of his arms..."Baki romance ghar jaake!"...he opens the door for her like always and they both get into the car..

"Mera ek college ka dost hai..he has opened a new restaurant here in Mumbai and he is inaugurating it today. Toh he wants me to go their as a chief guest.. chalegi?!"

"Toh aap ko bulaya hai..main kyun jaun?! Nehi mereko nehi jana..!"...she inclines to exert herself to his left arm and brings his hand closer to her face to make his palm touch her cheek..🤗

"Baby... Chalte hai na! Ek hi toh baat huyi na?! You are my better half. So kya fadak padhta hai..?!"

She is lost in her own world and keeps kissing his palm...(Msk Vibes 🥺)

"Tu sun rahi hai na?!"...he handles the steering with his right hand as the left has been locked by her already..

"Waha ice cream milegi? Belgium chocolate ice-cream with extra chocolate chips?!" ...she looks at him curiously..😂

He chuckles.."Namuna hai tu ek number ki! Chal dekhte hai.. Nehi mila toh kahi aur jayenge!"

"Ok Chalo! Lekin.. "