Wedding Bell, Part 1

Next day,
She is all tired up and sleeping late..he wakes her up gently by blowing some air on her face!

"Good morning jaan! Abhi bhi sona hai..?"

"Hmm..!"...she cuddles into his lap..

He runs his finger on her cheeks.."I just spoke to Ken, he is saying it's impossible to get you something to wear in such a short span of time..!"

"Sidharthhhhh!"...

"Haan ji?!"

She yawns and rubs her eyes..."It's okay na!! Main koi normal salwar suit pehen lungi..abhi within few hours koi bhi mujhe designer kapre nehi dila sakta! Registry hai Sidharth..reception thodi hai!"

"Toh?! Registry hai toh kya hua?? Shadi hain humari! Aur mujhe meri biwi perfect attire mein chahiye!"

"Achha ji?! Toh chalo mere sath public mall ya koi designer boutique mein! Hain himmat?!"....she giggles, looking like a glorious mess..!

"Kya leni hai tujhe bata?"

"Kuch bhi jo aap ko pasand ho!"

"Hmm..! Juloos time, hai na?!"..he chuckles..

"Mazak kar rahi hoon Sidharth! Public mein thodi jaungi! Ek lehenga hai mere paas..woh pehenlun?"

"Nehi baba lehenga nehi..! Saree! I want to see you in saree! A red and white one, with some very light make up and a loose hair bun aur haan don't forget to wear a bindi!"..he keeps tracing his thumb on her face..

She takes his hand and kisses his palm.."Kabhi kabhi na aap mujhe bohot romantic lagte ho! Pata hai?!"

"Kyunki main hoon bohot romantic! But baby sun meri baat, just wear whatever makes you comfortable! There is no pressure. Abhi get up and freshen up! I need to go and make some calls.."

He gets up, grabbing his phone from the bed and turns around to walk away, when suddenly she pulls him back with both her hands!

"Aabe gadhi! Lag jati na tujhe!"

"Sshhh! Is this really happening Sidharth?! Main sach mein Sidharth Shukla ki biwi banne wali hoon!?!"...she looks straight into his eyes..

He smiles and cupps her face.."I love you!"

She cuddles into his arms and he holds her tightly into a hug..."Tu khush hai na?!"

"Bohot..! Bohot zyada! I love you too!"

***********
Shehnaaz is being called by Sidharth's Mom into her room..

"Aunty..?"

"Aunty nehi Mom! Andar aaja!"

"Sid Mom bulata hai na?! Toh aaj se baas Mom sunna chahti hoon main!"

"Haan ji! Lekin Mom nehi, main Ma bulaungi!"...🤗

"This sounds even better bachha! Achha sun, mujhe kuch baat karni thi tujhse.."

"Haan ji boliye na!"

"Beta...maine na Sid ko aise kisike liye pagal hote huye nehi dekha hai! Tune mere bete ko emotionally bohot support ki hai meri bacchi!! Aaj jo khushi mujhe uske chehre pe dikhai de rahi hai na, yeh sirf aur sirf tere liye possible huyi hai! Maine usko is pyaar k leye crave karte huye dekha hai! Aur aaj jab tu mili na usse, toh woh baas over protective ban gaya hai!!"... Her voice shakes..

"Haan ji! Mujhe pata hai! Main janti hoon woh bohot protective hain! Aur mujhe woh waise hi pasand hai!"

"Haan baccha main janti hoon! Tu bhi usse bohot pyaar karti hai! Shehnaaz Sid merese bohot attached hai! Kabhi kabhi darr lagta hai mujhe! Agar mujhe kuch ho jaye.. toh..!"... Shehnaaz stops her right there..!

"Kuch nehi hoga aap ko! Sirf Sidharth ko nehi, mujhe bhi aap ki zaroorat hai! Aisi chizein maat socha karo aap!"

She smiles at this innocence flowing from every corner of her eyes.."Jab Sidharth tujhe ghar lekar aaya na, tab main sochti rahi ki na jane ab yeh shadi kab karenge yeh dono! Lekin dekh, you have changed him for good! Baas usse kabhi hurt maat karna bacchi..!"... She breaks down, pressing her palms into a fold..🥺

She unfolds them immediately and kisses there gently, saying..."Yeh kya kar rahi ho aap?! Maat karo! Paap lagega mujhe Ma! Nehi karungi hurt! Promise nehi karungi!"

"This is for you..pasand aayi?!"... It's a saree having that exact combination of red and white..!

"Hayee Rabba! Ma aap ko pata hai, Sidharth ne mujhe exactly yehi combination peheneke liye bola! What a coincidence!"

"Haan kyunki yeh uska favorite saree hai! "Sidharth loves me wearing this saree! Isiliye usko yeh combination bhi achha lagta!"

"Ok..aap maat batana usse..ki aap ne mujhe yeh diya..main surprise dungi usse!"

**************

It's 1 pm already and Sidharth is all set to welcome his new beginning..he is waiting impatiently for her in the living room and finally she steps out of his room after good 45 minutes..!

Oh! My My! He gets jawstuck! His girl is looking absolutely stunning, just like how he imagined! This saree to which his memories are attached to that loose bun, which is totally complementing the look with her bindi! He can't take off his eyes..!

"Shehnaaz yeh saree!! Dad ne..!"...he gets too emotional! 🥺

"Haan! Pata hain! Aap chahte the na ki main is color mein dikhun?! Toh chalo baby agayi main!"...she smiles her heart out bringing him back to normal..

"You have given me everything baba! Thank you! Thank you!"...he holds her arms from either sides and starts fumbling, looking into her eyes like a small child..

"Relax baby! Aap khush ho na baba?! Maine Ma ko promise ki hai..aap ko dukhi nehi karungi!"

He takes her face in between his hands..."Tujhe pata hai na tu kya hai mere leye??! Zindagi hai tu meri Shehnaaz!! Thank you baby! You have already taken the whole of me! Thank you so much!" 🥺

"Ab mujhe yeh rondu baby nehi chahiye! Mujhe mera agressive sexy Shukla chahiye!"... She wipes off his tears, giggling, trying to fit into his arms...

"Chale..?!"...he extends his arm as she comes out of his embrace..

"Chalo..!"...she smiles and he holds her hand, this time FOR LIFE, FOREVER TO WALK THROUGH THE LONGEST JOURNEY...❤️

Are you all ready for the best chapter of flawed? Then stay tuned for the next part! 🤗

Do comment to share your views in the comment section! ❤️