Chapter 35

He keeps looking at her as she feeds him..

"Kya dekh rahe ho?!"

"You cried a lot last night! Didn't you?!"..asks Sidharth, cupping her chin..

"Chhoro na..! Kuch aur baatein karte hai!".. Shehnaaz tries to avoid that interaction..

"Nehi idhar dekh..!"..he takes away the plate from her..

"Sidharth khana..?!"

"Baad mein..I need to talk..!"

He pulls her onto his lap..
"I love you..pata hai na tujhe?!"

"Haan ji! Bilkul pata hai!"..she smiles, nudging her head with his..

"Tu naraz hai na mujhse baby?"

"Nehi Sidharth...naraz nehi hoon! Haan thodi si disturbed zaroor ho gayi thi logo k judgments sunke..aur kuch nehi.. but abhi aapko dekh liya na toh ab bilkul theek hoon..! And I am sorry maine woh mobile tod di! I know that was your first gift! I will get it fixed..promise!"...she kisses his cheeks..

" It's fine baba! Hota hai! I will get another one for you! Us mobile ko fix karneki koi zaroorat nehi hai! Aaj hi order kardunga..Kal mil jayegi tujhe.."..he keeps rubbing his thumb on her cheeks! That's his favorite thing to do when she is around. He loves playing with it..🤗

"Ek aur hafta Sidharth?! Uff!! Aur kitna wait karun main aap k leye?! Its so frustrating!! "..her eyes well up..

"Hayeee Ammaaa!!".. he imitates her... 😂

"Hayeee yeh kya tha?!"..she giggles.. 😂

Sidharth laughs out loud..."Tu nehi bol rahi thi..toh maine boldiya!" 🤣🤣

**********

A while after they are done with their pending dinner, both are tired, worked up and laying down on the bed, facing each other..

"Sidharth ek baat pucho..?!"

"Haan ji..?!" He replies, rubbing her cheeks again..

"Yeh Hina aap se kuch zyada nehi chipakti?!"

Sidharth smirks..

"Aise hans kyun rahe ho?! Main seriously pooch rahi hoon! Batao na!"

"Kya batau?!"...his eyes are shutting, he is too sleepy..

"Kya hua hain aap ko?! Baat karo na! Abhi ek aur hafte k leye jaoge andar?! Phir mere saath kaun baat karega?!" 😢

He pulls her closer and shifts himself closest to her..

"Sirf baat karegi?! No wonder I feel sleepy!"... He whispers in her ears..

Shehnaaz smiles shyly and says..."Toh aur Kya chahiye aapko?!"

He slowly pulls himself on her and locks her hands on top of her head..."Pyaar...Pyaar chahiye mujhe, compensation for one entire week!"

"Bade besharam ho aap?! Compensation maangh rahe ho!! Maine kaha tha Bigboss mein jaane k leye?!"..she giggles..

He takes off his shirt and crushes more weight on her! Shehnaaz is wearing a kurta with a front placket having different kind of buttons on it. He slowly unbuttons them and pushes his hand inside, making her respond quivering! His lips linger longer on hers, tasting every bit of her tongue!

"Baby my hands..!"...she urges to free her hands..

He lets go off it and answers by pulling her more towards him, unbuttoning the rest of her kurta!

"I love you jaan! Missed you!" He kisses her more passionately, pushing his fingers under her garments, squeezing her bare skin! She is absolutely driven by her man right now and feels like her entire world is just crushing down to one place, to him only! She has her eyes closed as he lifts the kurta off her, snapping on her 4 hooked garment to open it..