Chapter 54

They both set off for their shoots, but in different cars. Adith takes Shehnaaz to her work while Sidharth drives himself to his shooting spot.

In the evening, after the shoot, Shehnaaz starts checking her phone repeatedly to see if Sidharth has tried contacting her. But to her utter disappointment, he seems to be in no app, in her phone!

"Hayee Rabba! Ek phone bhi nehi kiya, hurt main aur akad woh dikha rahe hai!!"...she talks to herself in the mirror..

She turns back to Mehul..
"Mehul did you receive any call from Sidharth?"

"Nehi toh Madam!"

"Oh okay!"

"Humari pack up ho chuki hai na?"

"Jih haan..main Adith ko bol deta hoon gadi leke samne ajaye!"

"Haan ji please bol do!"

***********

She goes back home being all tired up and upset..

"Sanu, maine pizza order kari hai..! It's good that you are back!"... Says Khushi..

"Hayee Khushi mujhe bhi bohot zor se bhookh lagi hain...main fresh hoke aati hoon.."

"Okay.. "

She goes into the washroom to freshen up and gets to see cigarettes thrown into the bin, which clearly means he was smoking..!

"Kyun karte hai yeh smoke!?! Uff! Yeh banda mujhe pagal kardega!"..she sighs..

She goes back to khushi's room and as planned, they are going to have pizza for dinner today. However, she feels an unusal ache inside and..

"Khushi..?"

"Haan..?"

"Tujhe kya lagta hain, Sidharth ne kuch khaya hoga?"

"Ab main kya bolun? He will definitely not starve himself! Kuch na kuch toh khaya hoga for sure!"...says Khushi..

"Baat nehi huyi meri ek bar bhi! Upar se he had a cut on his finger! Main bhi over kardeti hoon sometimes!"

"Hmmm..!"...Khushi is enjoying her pizza while Shehnaaz couldn't even take a single bite yet..

"Call karlo Sanu warna tum nehi khaogi! Tum dono cartoons ho! Baas! That's the reality!"

"Haan yaar! Mujhe ekbar call karlena chahiye!"...says Shehnaaz being all confused..

She calls him but he doesn't pick up. She keeps calling him repeatedly but he doesn't answer any of her calls.. Finally she texts him in WhatsApp..
"Phone uthao Sidharth!"

He doesn't reply, although she can tell that he is online and receiving all her messages..

She texts him again..
"I can see you online! Pick it up!"

He still doesn't care to reply..

She types..
"Agar aap call nehi uthaoge toh main khana nehi khaungi! Ab khud soch lo..!"

He finally types..
"Yeh sab pagal panti maat karo! Go and have your dinner! I am no one to hold it for!! Waise bhi, you asked me not to touch you, which means you don't want me around you!"

She types..
"Ghar ajao please.. Sidharth!"

He types..
"It did strike me bad Shehnaaz! You were never a part of my lust! Main touch na karke bhi tujhe pyaar kar sakta tha, hoon!"

She types..
"Ghar ajao! Please! Maine sorry bolna hain aap ko!" 🥺

He types..
"Main ajaunga.. tu khake so ja!"