Chapter 6

"Haan ji toh bataiye kaha jana hai aapko pehle?! Which is your favorite place in Mumbai?!"... asks Sidharth..

"I don't have a favorite place... lekin abhi aap waha jao, jaha jake you will get your peace back.. I will accompany you.. "

"Accha ek baat batao...tum ne ekbar bhi nehi pucha ki mujhe hua kya hain!" ... He is driving so he looks at the rear view mirror to interact

"Jab aap ko sahi lagega aap bataoge! Isiliye..! I don't believe in invading one's personal space.. ".. she too looks at the mirror to answer..

"How do you talk so spontaneously?!" He smirks..

"Pata nehi..lekin haan, I cant keep things inside for long! Woh ek chiz hai mere mein..!"

"Sidharth ek baat pucho?!"

"Haan ji..!"...he already adores her a lot.🤗

"Honestly bataenge na aap?!"

"I will try my best..!"..he smiles at her..

"What was it that made you trust my ability in audition..?! Aur dekho ji..sach batana!"...she looks at him instead of the mirror now..

He too glares back at her to his left and says..."Honestly batau..pata nehi..kuch intuitions sa hua..!"

"Hayeee...! Is intuition k leye apne puri panel ko phirse bithaya?!"..she looks at him shockingly..!

He only smiles and moves his steering..

"Kamal ka banda ho ji aap! I can't believe you have taken this big risk for me!"..she is still shocked but overwhelmed with honour as well..

"Kyun ji?! Intuition sahi nikla na?!"...he says, imitating her..🤭

She giggles...

"Acchhaaaaa...aap purane gaane bhi sunte ho!"...she goes through his play list..

"Kyun tumhe pasand nehi hain?!"...he questions her back..

"Nehi aisi baat nehi hain..! Mujhe toh badi pasand hai! lekin I wasn't expecting this from you!"..she giggles again..

"Chalo toh theek hain, main tumhe apna happy wala favorite gana sunata hoon..!"

He plays..."Bade acche lagte hain...yeh Dharti..yeh Nadiya...yeh Raina..aur....? Aur..Tum!" 🤗

He parks his car in front a less crowded lake and they both get down and stand leaning against the car next to each other. The cool breeze is too overwhelming for the moment and the chills are just adding more to it! He feels beautiful, more peaceful and relaxed...

"Shehnaaz..?"...he calls her by her name and she absolutely loved hearing it from him now .

"Haan ji..?!"

He looks at her...."You are beautiful!" 💕

She didn't expect this, not even in her wildest dreams!

"This bindi goes with your attire so much! So pure and so beautiful!"...he is breaking all the ice..

Air is blowing heavily, so her hairs are falling on her face and she is trying to tug them behind with both her hands. He is just loving everything about her!

"Thank you..!"..she says, smiling and looking straight towards the lake..

"Aap ko pata hain Sidharth! I like staying rooted! Koi kitni bhi badi star ban jaye, usko apna real identity nehi bhulna chahiye..! Jaise ki aap khudko dekhlo! You are such a big star, starting from the audition panel to your niece and to your driver..sab aap ko bohot maan te hain! Phir bhi aap bohot simple ho!"...she still has her hands on her hair to tug them, but looks at him with her sweet smile.