Oath |H.S|

By missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... More

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 56. | Home

3.8K 115 259
By missluckycharmss

💿
"Well, holy moley, me oh my
You're the apple of my eye
Girl, I've never loved one like you

Man, oh man, you're my best friend
I scream it to the nothingness
There ain't nothing that I need"

Song: Home - Edward Sharpe and the magnetic zeroes.

* * *

Harry.

October 3rd 2017.

Stevie and Jesse's wedding day was the day I looked at you in a whole new light. You made me feel confident that day, more than I ever had. Being with our little family in Vegas was something I never knew I wanted until our family became eight instead of nine.

"They're here! Places everyone!" Niall shouts shooing us all off to where we're suppose to be. It took an hour to set up the decorations. The whole casino is empty, a few chairs for others to sit on. Fairy lights decorate the game tables and the fake palm trees, it looks magical yet on brand for Stevie, she was never one to go over the top.

I stand outside and wait for Stevie to get out of the car. Everyone walks past me and into their seats inside. Stevie then emerges from the car followed by Bowie holding up her dress straightening it out as she stands. They both look so beautiful, my two favourite girls.

When my eyes land on Bowie's outfit my stomach flips, we're both wearing the exact same purple suit, we never told one another what we were wearing. Stevie told us to wear our favourite colour in whatever style we wished, looks like me and Angel have the same taste.

Seeing you wear purple made my heart stop. Your favourite colour was blue when we met, then you met my favourite colour which was pink, and then we were purple together. Pink finally met his blue, purple was the result of our love Angel baby, the love we needed the most.

"You look amazing" I say to Stevie as she walks up to me, her blood red ball gown trailing behind her.

"Thanks bro, you don't look too shabby either" she says as I place as kiss to her cheek.

Stevie stands next to me as we both watch Bowie walk over to us with Jason and Elton in tow.

"I'll see you all in there" Jason says smiling at Stevie and slapping me on the back.

Niall makes his way out talking to Stevie as Bowie walks up to me smiling from ear to ear at our matching outfits.

"You look beautiful" I smile at her as she curtsies as a joke thanking me before complementing me back.

"Okay thing one and thing two, let's go" Stevie says rolling her eyes as she waits for Niall and Bowie to walk in ahead of us.

The music begins to play of course it's I write sins not tragedies I wouldn't expect anything else from the two.

Bowie and Niall walk together with their arms linked as Elton walks ahead of them holding the rings in a small bag.

"You ready?" I ask as Bowie and Niall reach the top, Bowie standing at the top waiting for Stevie to stand in front of her, Jesse stands with his back to everyone.

"More than I've ever been" she smiles at me as I link our arms together, her other hand holding her bouquet. She looks beautiful, my baby sister.

We walk in as everyone stands to their feet watching us both walk towards the top where Louis is stood waiting for us, he got ordained online for this, he's far from a priest.

I feel Stevie shake beside me as I squeeze her arm with my other hand in reassurance as she smiles in appreciation up at me.

We reach the top and she pulls me in for a hug, we wrap our arms around each other. I place a kiss to her head as she walks up in front of Jesse as I stand behind him.

Jesse faces Stevie and his face drops, his eyes wider than I've ever seen them because he's always high.

"I just need to say one thing before it starts" he begins as Louis looks at him with a glare wanting to get this over with and drink, as he says in his own words.

I look out as everyone looks up at the couple waiting for Jesse to begin speaking. Bowie stands up from fixing Stevie's dress on the floor, a huge smile plastered on her face as we make eye contact.

"You look sexy as hell, sorry Harry but I just had to say it" Jesse says as everyone laughs including Louis who wanted to kill him a second ago.

"It's alright, just don't do it in front of me again" I say slapping his shoulder and he looks over it chuckling "no promises" he adds as I roll my eyes.

"Okay, if you could all take your seats" Louis says looking up as everyone looks at him already sitting down "or stay seated, go off script I guess" he says flogging the notes he had prepared beside him on the floor.

"Alright lads, we're all gathered here today in this cheap looking casino in down town Vegas, to witness the marriage of Jesse Martinez and Stevie Styles" Louis smiles pointing to them as he introduces them.

I look at Jesse and Stevie both dressed in red, that must be their colour, but I personally love mine and Bowie's more.

As if she heard my thoughts she looks over Stevie's shoulder smiling at me as I smile back not being able to stop.

I never knew you could distract me from my own sisters wedding angel, but some how you did, for a split second it was just you and me in that room. Your smile was something that could brighten up anyone's day no matter how they're feeling.

"And I'm presuming you have some vows prepared because if not, this is going to be very short, so if you don't make some up, it looks better for me that way" Louis says glaring at the two as they shake their heads with a laugh.

Everyone watching bursts out laughing as Jesse takes out a paper filled with words, the same paper he was stressing over this morning, he had no idea what to write.

"I had some words prepared, but seeing you here, i have much more things to say than these words I scribbled down mid smoke sesh" he laughs as Stevie laughs wiping a tear from her eye looking at him full of adoration.

"I can confirm, he was indeed mid smoke sesh with me Harry Liam Niall and Zayn" Louis adds as Jesse points to Louis agreeing with his statement.

"Shout out to us boys!" Niall cheers from the seats as the room erupts into laughter once again.

Everyone quiets down, all eyes on Jesse as he begins his vows.

"Stevie, my bad ass mother fucking rose, I love you so much with all my heart, more than weed, there was a day I thought I'd never say that, more than Niall loves Chicago and alcohol" Jesse laughs pointing to Niall who's sipping vodka from a flask in secret, all eyes catching him in the act.

He gives a small wave as everyone laughs rolling their eyes, no one surprised by his actions.

"I knew from the day you walked into that court room when me and Harry were first arrested, that you were the most beautiful yet scary as fuck, woman I've seen. You made me believe that someone like me; cold and incapable of loving, that I could in fact love, and you're the only person I want to love with all my heart. You're my best friend-"

"Bit harsh mate" Louis coughs as Jesse glares at him, Louis throwing him a wide grin nodding for him to continue.

"As i was saying, you're my best friend and the love of my life. I'm so thankful for you everyday, even if you scare me a lot, you always show me how much you love me, and I'll never be able to thank you for loving me as much as you do" he finishes as everyone claps, sniffles heard all around. Stevie looks at him with tears pouring down her face.

I look over at Bowie as she smiles at the two clapping, tears filling in her eyes. I smile at her as she catches my eye.

"I love you" she mouths to me as I mouth it back earning a wide grin from her beautiful face.

"Stevie, let's hear your vows, let's see if you can top this big softie" Louis says slapping Jesse on the back with a chuckle.

"Jesse, my weed baby, I had my own vows written too, with help from Bowie when we were both getting ready earlier, but I don't want to read those"

"Bit harsh mate" Bowie coughs mocking Louis actions from earlier as everyone laughs at her reaction.

Stevie blows her a kiss over her shoulder as Bowie laughs blowing her one back mouthing something to her that makes Stevie cackle out a laugh.

"You mean the absolute world to me, my best friend, my everything, my world. The day we first met I found you so annoying, but now I realise that's the one thing I love most about you, you piss me off but I love you for it. I cant put into words how much you've changed my life, you made life with my idiotic brother some what tolerable"

"Bit harsh mate" I say with a cough, the reoccurring joke that seems to be happening lately.

"I don't want to drag this out anymore because I really want to just get drunk" Stevie finishes as Niall cheers amongst everyone holding up his flask.

Jesse grasps her hands in his and squeezes them, sniffles are heard all around and at this stage Bowie is a crying mess behind Stevie trying to save her makeup with a tissue.

"Now we'll have the rings before Niall blacks out drunk in the crowd" Louis says glaring at Niall who's passing his flask to Zayn beside him, the two going back and forth taking sips.

Bowie bends down to Elton taking one box from the bag before he trots over to me sitting next to me looking up at me with the remaining box in the bag hanging from his mouth.

"Thanks Buddy" I say bending down taking the velvet box giving him a pat on the head.

I hand the box to Jesse and Bowie hands hers to Stevie. The two take the rings out and wait for Louis words.

"Just put them on, Niall's refilling his flask, we're in for a wild one" Louis says as everyone laughs watching the two slide the rings on their fingers with bright smiles and teary eyes.

"By the power invested to me and get ordained today dot com, I now pronounce you husband and wife, kiss her you fool!" Louis says as Jesse pulls Stevie in kissing her as everyone cheers and claps at the happy couple.

They both walk hand in hand down towards the doors as Joey throws pink suckers on them, another one bites the dust by queen plays in the back ground.

I walk over and grab Bowie's arm holding her hand as she dances us down after them, clapping us and Niall who's dancing behind us with Elton in his hands chugging from the flask.

Jesse grabs and Stevie and holds her in his arms bridal style as she laughs loudly into the air as me and Bowie laugh and dance goofily after the couple, everyone laughing and joining in dancing down towards the doors and out onto the street to spectators clapping and cheering at us all dancing out of a casino.

We all pile into cars, me Bowie Niall Joey and Will all in one together and Elton of course.

"Party car!" Niall shouts as we drive down the road towards the strip club. Bowie grabs his flask and begins to down the vodka that's left in it, he only refilled it five minutes ago with a small bottle of vodka hidden in his suit jacket.

"Now I know for a fact you're related" Will points out as the two watch carefully as Niall refills the flask, Bowie leaning her head under the flask with her tongue out incase Niall drops any. 

Music begins playing through the speakers as we all sing loudly and dance together, all of us now passing around the famous vodka filled flask getting ourselves ready for the night ahead of us.

When I looked over at you in the car on the way to the strip club, laughing and having the time of your life Angel, I was hiding something, something I wouldn't tell you until later, I wanted you to have fun in the last few hours of your life.

* * *

After party pending, it's a wild one, you're not going to want to miss it!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I love and appreciate you all and your parents for making and having you!

Stay spicy and hydrated my lil beans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 9.5K 72
In a world where the government is trying to control the population, every family is assigned to be either hiders or seekers. The hiders spend their...
47.8K 1.2K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
153K 4.1K 60
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
92.3K 5.6K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...