Ripper (A Harry Styles fanfic...

By Harry_curlystyles

"I am obsessed with the whole Victoriana thing, the whole Jack the Ripper London era, the grayness of it, the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

311 27 9
By Harry_curlystyles

Is it really me or am I too just a ghost? I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like five months what is wrong with me? Uni just has been really busy and I got a new job so I basically only get one free day in the week which I spend cuddled in my duvet so please forgive me. 

Thank you all so far new and old readers for all those lovely comments I hope you keep reading. I will try my best to start updating once a week it's just really hard to get the ideas running again. 

Don't forget to comment lets try 20 comments to get me motivated about writing again? But anyway heres to new part! Hope you enjoy it, it's quite juicy xx

-----

Chapter 30 - 

I get up and stumble into a fog. I back away from the figure. I hear something, a breathe It's so faint it almost comes out as a cough. 

"Slut." 

I freeze. I hold my tongue and refuse to add fuel to this growing flame. The noise is a little louder this time around, and it sounds nasty.

"Slut." 

The figure glides out from the darkness and I can make out the features of David in the dim moonlight. He swaggers over closer to where I'm standing scratching his golden blonde hair, sneering towards me. 

"How could you?" I ask him 

"How could you?" David says. "I always told Harry you weren't worth it. Don't think I don't see, or anyone else sees for that matter. We see you prouncing around with Harry and how close you seem to be with that weird bloke, Will. The funny thing is I only did it to piss Harry off, you were only a game."

"Yeah?" I lock eyes on him. "Well at least I'm not a liar. Harry's told me everything about you."

"HA." He laughs. "He's told you everything? Even the part where I was killed because of him?" But David says it under his breath. 

"What was that?" 

"You heard me." David's voice is louder. A wave of disgust rolls over me. It's always been a game to him. Of course. Why didn't I see it before? My hands clench. 

"You're so stupid." He laughs right before he slams to the ground. 

"Arghh!" Harry comes out of no where swinging David to the floor. 

David gets up and lurches for Haryy before I jump between them. "Stop!" But David's strength gets the better of me and I'm pushed over. Harry slams David back to the ground but with more force this time, I swear I here something crack. "Don't you dare touch her!" 

David raises his hands in defeat with a smile that would give the cheshire cat a run for its money. "She doesn't know does she?" He tells Harry with a smile as he licks his lips blood free. 

"Shut the fuck up." Harry sternly tells him. 

"Harry, what is he talking about?" 

The three of us look at eachother in the stillness of the night. It's like a showdown, nobody knows who's going to make the first move. I'm shaky but I try my best not to let my emotions get the best of me. David looks at me then back at Harry. He gestures a small nod towards my directions. "Go on tell her." 

Silence. 

"Tell him Damnit! Tell her or I will, she is bound to find out eventually!" David screams it to the night sky and the sudden outburst makes me jump. 

"I - I want to know. Tell me." I say while clearing my throat. 

"No Belle it's better ... safer if you don't -" 

"Just fucking tell me! I'm so tired, exhausted from the confusion and secrets going around I want to know now!" It was my turn to yell bitterly. 

Harry whipes his hands across his face as he swallows a lump in his throat. He's shaky, nervous even. It's so unsettling it makes the wind frigid and sharp as the beads of sweat run down his forehead. 

"Fine. But, you're going to hate me." His delayed reaction irks me. 

"Do you remember that story I told you ... where David stole Penelope from me?" Harry finally says after another long pause of silence. 

"Yeah?" 

'Well, the day I found her dead ... I thought David had done it. You see the night before, she came over to gather her belongings from me before she left me for good. I heard her and David arguing because he thought she was coming back to me, so the next day when I found her dead I assumed..." he stops and glances over at David then back at me with guilty eyes. 

"Continue." David tells him and Harry gives him a stare of murder. 

"So when David came over it all blew over. A huge fight broke out and one thing led to the other and I - I " 

"You what?" I pushed him along. 

"I killed him Belle! Are you fucking happy!? I was so angry, my cup overflowed. I pushed him down the stairs. He hit every single one and by the time I realized what I've done it was too late. He it his head, hard on the way down, it wouldn't stop bleeding. I was going to call for help, but I .. I was afraid."

The night was so quiet you could hear the field mice pass by or the sound of a pin needle drop. Even the music from the party had seem to fade away. There was no way around it, Harry was, IS a murderer whether he ment it or not. My thoughts turn into knots and thorns as they grow into nightmares slowly suffocating me with disgust and sadness. A trickle of tears start to run their way down my eyes unnoticed. 

"Please, please say it's not true." I say sniffling through the words.

"Belle-" Harry says as he about to reach for me.

"No! ... No." I grab my head. "Don't touch me! It can't be true, David's right there!" I say argressivly waving my arm at him. "He's not - he can't be dead. That would mean ... " I trail off as I slowly turn to look at him. 

"That I'm a ghost?" Yeah well I'm not the only one love. We may be among the living, but we cannot die. Neither are we dead. For too long have I been living this nightmare and it's all his fault! You better start believing in ghost stories, because you're in one." As I look up from the ground, David is gone. 

The tears run faster down my cheeks as they race off my chin. I run over to the shrubbery and wait to lose my lunch as my stomach feels sour and churns vigoriously. What is wrong with me? Why do I always fall for the wrong guy? How to I always end up in places like this, have I been cursed? I didn't want Harry to be just another Will but he is. Worse. He's a murderer.

Man slaughter. 

Just that word makes me empathise for David which is something I thought I would never be able to do again. But it all makes sense now. All the pieces of this puzzle are starting to fit together. 

I look up at Harry, shaking. "You, how could you! Those kids from the other night you - did you kill them too? That ca be the only explaination!." 

"I- let me explain!" Harry yells after me but that's enough proof in itself. I run as fast as I can until everything in front of me all becomes a haze. 

I finally make it back inside the party. I'm relieved to be back inside the warmth of the house though it doesn't feel as warm as it should. The history, the things people say to me when they find out that I work here. It all makes sense. Maybe that's why we get so many guest. It's all one big attraction, and I'm just another freak in this freak show. But at this moment anywhere is better than being with Harry. I cant even breathe at the thought. It doesn't take long though for my night to get even worse. 

As I make my way through the corridors into the main hall I hear a blood screaching scream. My body responds to the sound and I automatically make my way towards the chaos. "Move, move out of my way I work here!" I say annoyed at all the guest as they crowd around like cattle. 

As I make my destiantion, I find another brutally dissected woman and this time ... she's missing an ear just like the last note said. I start to heat up and every inch of my body begins to hurt as the fear of self awareness begins to kick it. 

The murderer is here, tonight. 

"Looks like he's at it again." I hear the voice of David whisper into my ear from behind, except when I twirl around he is no where to be seen. When I look back up my eyes meet Harry's from across the room. 

He closes his eyes. And I close mine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

home By r o s e

Fanfiction

30.1K 1.3K 16
"I've spent this year a ghost and I'm not sure where home is anymore."
7.3K 238 23
I kept telling myself to keep the past in the past. But when this guy came around not thinking twice to leave me alone, it was quite hard not to. © C...
4.3K 156 23
A young couple move into a big mansion but, soon find out its haunted by a couple who died a terrible death 150 years ago.
24.1K 897 63
Little odds and ends Short stories galore Unfinished ideas and concepts Enjoy ;) Psycho Harry😏 Faerie Harry🧚🏻‍♂️ Artist Harry❤️ Kink Harry🤤