Chapter 8

Chapter 8 

Jacqueline Marienette stood at her usual corner, drumming her heeled foot against the paved sidewalk as sexually depraved men sashayed by, droning on abot how beautiful Jacqueline was. Most waved their petty cash at her, but she knew she was worth much more than the few pennies these scum scrambled together. Others scowlded her with how disgraceful she should be and how keeping appearances was so important. They scoffed saying things like. 

If you were my daughter...

These low-lifes must of took the wrong turn, because apparently they had no idea they were the ones in the rundown section on the city, the way they ridiculed Jacqueline and the other girls that scattered the streets. If they didn't approve of their work, they had no business in the public squalor. Hyprocrites, most of these men were, for they came only to get drunk and the chances they would get lucky if they had the money to pay for it of course. 

Jacqueline's cheap jewlery felt as if it were strangling her. She loosened the top of her cut-rate dress to reveal the bridge of her breast. Why would these useless people's words matter to someone like her? 

She was twenty-four years old, tall, and had curves in all the right places. Her silk black hair was pulled up in a messy up-do, which she considered to be proper for her field of work. Her dress had too many slits that may have revealed a little too much and her ravish me red lipstick complimented her dark hair and pale complexion perfectly. 

She seemed out of place from the rest of the prostitutes. She looked like a trashy movie star and was full aware of it, using it perfectly for her well-being. Jealously easily accompanied the other harlots of the streets. Jacqueline didn't mind; she comfortably brushed it off, in fact it helped fuel her ego. 

She leaned against the aged brick wall as a few pebbles crumbled down. The night was youthful when a young man with a velvety smooth voice stumbled across Jacqueline. His stagger strummed with the beat of the wind. Jacqueline glanced up and saw a boy - no a man in her presence. A very confused Jacqueline questioned the sophisicated male, because a man like himself could look at a girl with a certain gaze that would get them weak in the knees. Why would someone like him, be officialated with a girl like her? 

Just like a walking contradiction herself, Jacqueline was surely beautiful enough to be much more than a whore. But, she had been through this a dozen times, for a half-dozen offenses. She was used to men, whether it had been former lovers or strangers off the streets, her body was warmed over with men taking advantaged of it. So, she thought, she might as well get paid for it. She needed the extra money after her family had disowned her. 

A lowley prostitute, with an even lower self-esteem. 

Now she smiled winningly at the handsome stranger, called him sugar, and cracked a few seducing jokes that revealed a wad of cash she ever so naturally stuffed down her blousse. With a good natured tug on the man's arm, she pulled him into her private chamber. 

With an angry grunt, Jacqueline was fustrated she couldnt undo her gown. Maybe she was nervous over the man's striking good looks. Her customers had never been this sharp. She used her unconvinience to her liking turning around, asking her guest for help. Im sure he wouldn't mind undressing her for himself . 

"I might need your skillful hands" she called over to him 

There was no reply. 

She tossed her raven black hair down and spun around. "Oh" she exclaimed as she watched the man pull a bag from behind him. She hadn't recalled he had brought anything with him at all. Then she noticed two things. The gentleman's face fell into a sly grim expression, and he pulled up his sleeves slowly. Jacqueline was used to the strange routines most men like to carry out, but his seemed unusual. Moments later he pulled out a small scalpel. 

"What is that for" she demanded 

he didnt answer. Jacqueline felt an icy chill swim through her body. Something wasn't right. 

"Get out You're derranged!" She cried changing the mood that lingered in the air. For some reason she wished she hadn't just insulted him, but she also knew that even if she hadnt insulted him , it wouldnt have had persuaded whatever decision he was about to make other wise. 

His silence was terrible. Then finally he breaks it.

"women make it too easy ... whore" 

Muddled, Jacqueline was about to protest against his sexist comment. According to her, he was the one who came to a hooker, he was just as bad as her. The man launched himself at her but she quickly dodged him hurling her heel at his head causing one other scar to add to his collection. 

Just as she turned the corner, a small knife sailed through the air , striking her neck. And not long after her genitals and other body parts were meticulously removed and fashioned around her lifeless body almost flawlessly.