Chapter 30

Is it really me or am I too just a ghost? I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like five months what is wrong with me? Uni just has been really busy and I got a new job so I basically only get one free day in the week which I spend cuddled in my duvet so please forgive me. 

Thank you all so far new and old readers for all those lovely comments I hope you keep reading. I will try my best to start updating once a week it's just really hard to get the ideas running again. 

Don't forget to comment lets try 20 comments to get me motivated about writing again? But anyway heres to new part! Hope you enjoy it, it's quite juicy xx

-----

Chapter 30 - 

I get up and stumble into a fog. I back away from the figure. I hear something, a breathe It's so faint it almost comes out as a cough. 

"Slut." 

I freeze. I hold my tongue and refuse to add fuel to this growing flame. The noise is a little louder this time around, and it sounds nasty.

"Slut." 

The figure glides out from the darkness and I can make out the features of David in the dim moonlight. He swaggers over closer to where I'm standing scratching his golden blonde hair, sneering towards me. 

"How could you?" I ask him 

"How could you?" David says. "I always told Harry you weren't worth it. Don't think I don't see, or anyone else sees for that matter. We see you prouncing around with Harry and how close you seem to be with that weird bloke, Will. The funny thing is I only did it to piss Harry off, you were only a game."

"Yeah?" I lock eyes on him. "Well at least I'm not a liar. Harry's told me everything about you."

"HA." He laughs. "He's told you everything? Even the part where I was killed because of him?" But David says it under his breath. 

"What was that?" 

"You heard me." David's voice is louder. A wave of disgust rolls over me. It's always been a game to him. Of course. Why didn't I see it before? My hands clench. 

"You're so stupid." He laughs right before he slams to the ground. 

"Arghh!" Harry comes out of no where swinging David to the floor. 

David gets up and lurches for Haryy before I jump between them. "Stop!" But David's strength gets the better of me and I'm pushed over. Harry slams David back to the ground but with more force this time, I swear I here something crack. "Don't you dare touch her!" 

David raises his hands in defeat with a smile that would give the cheshire cat a run for its money. "She doesn't know does she?" He tells Harry with a smile as he licks his lips blood free. 

"Shut the fuck up." Harry sternly tells him. 

"Harry, what is he talking about?" 

The three of us look at eachother in the stillness of the night. It's like a showdown, nobody knows who's going to make the first move. I'm shaky but I try my best not to let my emotions get the best of me. David looks at me then back at Harry. He gestures a small nod towards my directions. "Go on tell her." 

Silence. 

"Tell him Damnit! Tell her or I will, she is bound to find out eventually!" David screams it to the night sky and the sudden outburst makes me jump. 

"I - I want to know. Tell me." I say while clearing my throat. 

"No Belle it's better ... safer if you don't -"