Chapter 19

A.N. HEY everyone! So i can't believe 3k of you weirdos are reading my story that's insane, I love that! ! I hope I keep you all entertained, and you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. I wanted to address that this chapter is mainly a filler chapter. To give a little information on Belle's back story. I'm introducing a new character and if you want an idea on how he may look, I pictured him as Matthew Goode.  I felt Matthew Goode fit the mold perfectly. I hope you find it interesting, it isn't that detailed, so Im sorry if it sucks. But keep up the good work and continue on reading! Oh and don't forget to comment/vote please! ilyasm! xx

Chapter 19 

"You thought you could hide from me?" Will McAvoy says to me, just before I could even think on how to react what exactly was happening. Here was the man I ever so fell head over heals for and became my worse nightmare in the speck of time. I really thought he was the one, despite the fact he was dating my older sister. I thought Will - so inspired by music, to be king of everything - was the guy. I was wrong, but I didn't know that until after I'd made the disastrous mistake of hooking up with him. 

I had known him since I was seveteen. He was dating my sister and of course she moved in with him a week after they had met. Money was tight, and he was someone who had alot of it. He could support my sister and as I found out he could support me as well. Mom had serious blood clots and one day as she was making breakfast, she collasped on the floor and that's how she died. I became an orphan, but my sister, Elli, insisted I move in with her and Will, so hesitantly I did. I had always been cautious when Will came around, he was flirtier than most men. It bothered me until the day of my piano recital, when he made me feel exceptionally special. 

It was my first recital since mom died and I'd almost chickened out. I hid behind stage hyperventilating into my hands. I remember crying, I don't remember why, but I think it had something to do with mom. I do remember clear as day Will had found me. 

"You okay Belle?" He asked, sitting down next to me. I shook my head, too ashamed to talk.

"What's wrong?" 

"I can't do it." I cried. 

Will cocked up one of his eyebrows and looked at me with his earthy blue eyes. He looked at me like I were a mysterious weird species of animal, trying to figure me out. He could play any piano piece perfectly, the years prodigy. He would never get as something as lame as stage fright. 

'Well that's a shame" Will said, "Because I had a rather special gift to give you after the recital. It's better than flowers." 

"Give it to someone else, I can't do it. I'm not like you or anyone. I'm sure Jack could do a better job than me." Jack was Will''s job.  A border collie, probably the smartest dog I've ever met. With the blow of a whistle he would whizz into the kitchen pulling on the fridge to retrieve a beer for Will. 

"You're probably right." Will placed a gentle arm around my shoulder, "Jack would of blown the pants off the crowd, he's as cool as an icecube. Such a prodigy." 

Now I was laughing, through my tears but Will's cool humor lightened up the situation and my jitter bugs. 

"But what if I mess up? How do I get rid of this feeling" I asked still scare. 

Will smiled at me with a smile that dressed him like a pearl necklace. He was still smiling, but his voice was serious. "You don't. You just have to work through it, because you don't have talent. You are the talent and everything will fall into place in the end." 

His words were so inspiring, so unlike everything I had ever thought about him. It filled me with warmth and passion. So I went up on stage and played my piece. I wasn't sensational, but I didn't screw it up either. When I took my bow and walked off stage, I was so estatic I ran into Will's arm in full embrace, is was overwhelming. I felt so flirty, like everything around us was charged.