BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt138

576 15 0
By chimmiiechimchim1013

SAMMIE'S POV:

Our concert in Amsterdam ended great. We really felt our fans enjoyed the show they were having so much fun dancing and cheering for us. As always times spent with army's has always been a blast.

We hurriedly went back stage to have our make up removed and change our clothes. Some of the other members didn't even bother to change because most of our encore outfits are quiet comfortable most of the time we wear concert merch to advertise them as well of course.

We have agreed to meet in the suites to celebrate Jimin's birthday tomorrow is a free day for us. Because our next flight will be tomorrow night bound to Berlin for a 2 day concert and the after that Paris which will conclude our Europe tour.

I took a warm bath and fix myself up. I dressed a bit prettier tonight as it is something special. Then I left my room to go to our suite room to celebrate Jimin's birthday.

I am a bit nervous for tonight I plan it out and ask help from Tae who is super excited to do the task that I have asked him to do.

When I arrive in the suites most of the members are already there except for RM and Jhope which I believe are still in their rooms.
The food is already prepared by our staff Suga bought the drinks from the hotel.

V: "Happy Birthday Jiminah. I'll give my gift to you later."

JM: "Really a gift ??? You don't have to you are always giving me gifts even if it is not my birthday!"

V: "This is different. It would be the best gift that I'll give you ever!!"

JM: "Really that makes me curious. Get your gift now then so I can see!"

V: "Not yet, later! Don't be too excited!"

JM: "Whatever it is bro thank you!"

(Jhope and RM arrive)

JH: "Jimin~ah!! Happy Birthday .This is my gift to you!!"

JM: "Wow hyung thank you! A shirt from my favorite brand. This is great Gumapta!"

JN: "My gift to you is my handsome face which is a blessing that you can see everyday 😉!"

JM: " Hahahahaha well thank you still for your handsome face!"

JK: "Jimin hyung what is your wish for your birthday??"

JM: "Well I wish for good health for everyone a successful tour. A great comeback album and a secret wish!"

JK: " What's the secret wish?"

JM: "Jungkook~ah it will no longer be a secret if I'll tell it to you. For now it's a secret!"

SG: "Hey Sammie why are you so quiet?"

SM: " You guys are talking I cannot just butt in you know!"

RM: "Why are you blushing hahahaha?"

SM: "Cause you are all looking at me. Please look away!"

JN: " Hahahaha okay okay, our princess is shy tonight. Or is it blush on or lip tint? Hey why are you wearing make up?"

SM: "I am not!!"

RM: "Yes you are hahaha. Why are you xtra pretty tonight? Oh wait is it because it's Jiminshie's birthday??"

SM: "It's not funny!! I am a girl so I can wear make up and it's not even a lot!"

JN: "We know that! It's just that you never wear make up after you have taken a shower that's why!! Hahahaha!"

SM: "Whatever !! can we just eat!"

And we all got up and take our own plates to get food.

Jimin is getting food beside me. "Don't mind them. You look beautiful with or without make up!" He whispered to me and I feel that I blushed more.

"Sshh stop it don't patronize me. You are just making me blush!" I told him and he just gave out a faint laugh. He looks extra handsome tonight in my eyes,most specially when he smile and his chinky eyes smile as well.

His smile is the sweetest smile I have ever seen because it is so genuine. You can really say if he is faking it or not. But most of the time he is a bubbly and nice person that's why I fell in love with him.

I have been thinking a lot about what happened to us in the past years. There have been a lot of pain and heartaches but there are a lot of fun and happiness. And we are both wiser and mature now so I have decided to give us another try.

"Hey what are you thinking about? I have been trying to get your attention but you are spacing out. Do you feel okay?" Jimin ask me. I didn't realize that I am spacing out infront of him.

"Why are you blushing?"He ask me teasingly.

"I am not. It's just blush on. Can you not look at me!" I told him sternly feeling embarrass that he caught me blushing.

"I tried not to look at you but my eyes keeps on looking at you like a magnet. Like it has a mind of it's own!" He tease again. And he made funny faces that made me laugh.

"You're crazy you know that?" I told him as I continue.

"Crazy for someone I guess hahahaha!" He said I know what he meant but I just play dumb.

I gave him a sly smile "And he are you crazy for?" I ask him teasingly and he just gave me a knowing smile.

We both continued eating celebrating his birthday with our members. A couple of hours had past and I guess it's time to execute my plan.

I slowly went to where Tae is sitting and I whisper to his ear. "Give me 20 minutes!" I told him he didn't look at me but he nodded. He is really in this plan for sure and he really is a great actor.

"I just need to get something from my room! I'll be back!" I told my members and they just all nodded.

i went outside the suite and went to the elevator and push the button for the top floor. Reaching the top floor I climb one flight of stairs to reach the rooftop.

I noticed that most of our most intimate time together happens on the rooftop. It is always so memorable. As I scan the rooftop I saw that the set up is already done.

I have ask the staff of the hotel to set this up for me. I even needed to call a week in advance to have the rooftop reserved because there is a pool area here where the guest can go. So I rented the entire rooftop for the night.

All I need now is to wait for Tae to bring Jimin here. I hope that he likes the surprise that I am about to give him.

20 minutes have passed I know any moment they will be arriving already. I am nervous I have been rehearsing the things that I wanted to tell him but it seems like I am having a mental block because of my nervousness.

I didn't even notice that I have been pacing back and forth. I stop pacing and did my breathing exercise I need to relax.

Inhale ....... Exhale...... Inhale..... Exhale.....Inh-

I heard the doorknob move I stop breathing all together and I saw Jimin with Tae.

Tae is in all smile "Special Delivery!" He said as he proudly escorted Jimin who is in blind fold.

I felt light headed and I realize I am still holding my breath I let out an exhale and try to breath normally

"Sammie???" Jimin called me. He is still on blindfold how does he know it's me.

"Well brother I gotta go and drink! I hope you will like my gift for you!" He told Jimin as he walk in the hotel.

Jimin is just standing there in front me not talking. I am about to remove his blindfold but my hands are  like shaking.

Why am I so nervous. I slowly remove his blindfold from the side. After removing the blindfold he look at me and mouthed Wow!

'H-happy B-Birthday Jimin O-oppa!" I said stuttering. I really wanted to slap myself. I shouldn't be this nervous but I can't control my emotions.

"Wow is this your surprise for me!" He said happily as he look around the set up that I have prepared for him.

I just gave him a nod. "Yeah! Surprise!! Do you like it?" I ask him trying to buy sometime I am trying to remember the speech that I was rehearsing but that went down the drain in my head.

"Of course this is so sweet of you! Thank you best gift ever princess thank you so much!" He said.

"Let's sit first!" I told him. We sat face to face on the round table. I open the wine and tried to pour some on his glass but my hands are shaking. So he grab the bottle and did it himself.

"Let me get that for you! Why are you shaking and acting like nervous?" He told me I don't know if he really is observant or I am just so obvious.

"Let's toast for your birthday!" I told him. We both raise our glass. I drank the wine in just one gulp I really need thencourage for now I hope the wine can help a bit at least to relax my nerves.

I push my glass to him "Can I have some more please?" I ask him. He look at me smiling and pour wine in my glass again. Which I drank in one gulp once again.

"Woahhh princess are your trying to get drunk or something?? We could have brought beer and soju if you wanted to really drink!" He tease I just gave him a nervous smile. I dunno how to start I have a lot of things to say but don't know how too.

"Uhhmmmm I need to tell you something!" I told him and just look at me intently.

"What is it?" He said still looking at me waiting for my answer.

"I love you!".......

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 92 40
A Romantic Comedy fan fiction Reader X Characters You attend your favourite k pop group's concert but destiny had other plans. He is way much more...
12.4K 521 21
This is the pre-debut years of my slow-burn, detailed Y/N story of the eighth member of BTS. This story starts in pre-debut trainee days and will go...
3.7K 193 20
Min Y/N, a depressed and abused teenage girl, runs away to become an idol but finds an unexpected surprise. Will her secrets be revealed? Will she fi...
3.8K 522 33
This is year 2018 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...