Oath |H.S|

By missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... More

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 56. | Home
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 55. | Be My Baby

4.3K 111 115
By missluckycharmss

💿
"I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see
For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three
Oh, since the day I saw you
I have been waiting for you
You know I will adore you 'til eternity"

Song: Be My Baby - The Ronettes.

* * *
Bowie.

"Is it burning?" Harry asks as I sit in the kitchen of the Vegas home, the sounds of chaos all around us. My hair being bleached once again.

It's the morning of Stevie and Jesse's wedding, Stevie is freaking out as Quinn helps her do her makeup. It's 3pm which means there's only two hours until we all have to leave for the wedding.

"No it's fine, is there any way to speed it up" I ask sitting on the chair all antsy at wanting to go help Stevie.

"I'm afraid not Angel, just gonna have to wait" he says with a chucking fixing the towel that's wrapped around my shoulders. I huff and stand up walking towards the kitchen door.

"Where are you going?" He asks as he tidies up his mess that he made doing my hair, for a hairdresser he sure is messy.

"I'm going to help the bride, and you need to go check on Jesse to make sure that bastard doesn't run off on her!" I say pointing at Harry before I walk out of the kitchen heading for the stairs.

"Where's Bowie? She's able to stick on eyelashes?" I hear Stevie shout from her room as I practically run down the hallway holding my towel on my shoulders.

"Looking good draco" Niall says as I pass him. I throw up my middle finger at him as I race past his figure.

"I'm here!" I say busting into Stevie's room as she sits at her vanity nearly in tears as Quinn holds her fake eyelashes looking distressed and helpless.

"I've got this, you go get ready" I mumble to her taking the eyelashes from her hands standing in front of Stevie.

"Finally, you really picked the wrong day to dye your fucking hair!" She shouts at me as I brush the lash glue over the lash bands nodding at her outburst, she's a bride, she deserves to lash out in stress.

"Okay, just close your eyes, you'll be ready in no time, everyone else is getting ready as we speak" I smile as she lets out a breath closing her eyes, her hands shaking on her lap.

I quickly put on her fake eyelashes. She opens her eyes and blinks up at me. Her face pale like always but the pop of red lipstick on her lips make her look gorgeous, she looks like Stevie.

"Liam went and collected everyone's outfits this morning, yours is over there" she says pointing at a black bag that's hung up with a clothes hanger on her wardrobe.

I nod as she touches up her red lips, her hair pinned up in rollers as she concentrates on herself in the mirror.

I walk over and unzip the bag containing my clothes for this evening. I peek into the bag seeing the purple fabric gazing back out at me. Stevie asked us to wear our favourite colours in whatever way we want, she doesn't want her wedding to look traditional, an unorganised mess for an unorganised bunch of misfits.

I smile at the darkish purple suit hanging on the hanger underneath the black bag keeping it clean, it looks amazing.

"It's so beautiful, just what I imagined it to look like!" I say happily whipping my head around to look at her as she watches me with a bright smile.

"You're going to look hot babes" she says clapping excitedly as we both look in at the two piece suit and black lace bralette for underneath.

Stevie pours us both glasses of champagne as we sit and talk about how amazing today will be and how nervous she is, she's acting cool but deep down she's shitting herself but not once did she second guess her choice of getting married to Jesse. We both sit and wait for our hairs to be ready, me waiting for the bleach to develop and her waiting for the curls in her hair to form just the way she wants it.

"Oh!" She says jumping in her seat placing her champagne glass on the vanity behind her. I jump slightly at her sudden moves.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" I ask anxiously as I look around to see if something is after fucking up, it wouldn't surprise me.

"No nothings wrong, I just forgot to ask you something" she says taking one of my hands in hers as I sit at the end of her bed facing her.

I nod as she smiles at me brightly, her teeth looking ten times whiter from the lipstick staining her lips.

"I want you to be my maid of honour, Harry is Jesse's best man, and it would mean so much to me if you would be up there with me" she says looking deep into my eyes as I look into hers.

"Of course I will!" I shout bringing her in for a hug trying not to get bleach on her black robe.

"Thank you so much! This wedding is going to beat any other weddings ass!" She cheers as we pull apart clinking our glasses together and drinking them smiling and giggling like two school girls at a sleepover.

An hour later I'm done my makeup and my hair is finally bleached and styled, thanks to my amazing hairdresser of a boyfriend. It's styled in loose curls giving it a messy yet put together look. My makeup is a Smokey black eye, Stevie suggesting that I wear it as she wanted to wear it but she said it would be too much with her dress, I took one for the team.

"Angel?" Harry asks peeking his head around our room door looking at me as I apply my lipgloss in just my white robe.

"What's up bubs?" I ask as he steps into the room in a t shirt and sweatpants, his hair styled much like mine, curly and messy but well styled, a loose strand of hair dangling down his forehead.

He sits on the bed looking at me through the mirror as I gaze into his eyes. He looks shy, almost embarrassed about what he wants to ask me.

"Could you, would you, be able to-" he says clearing his throat before continuing his words "put some makeup on me?" He asks shyly rubbing his hands on his thighs avoiding eye contact with me in the mirror.

"Of course, no need to be embarrassed lover boy, you'll look beautiful" I smile gathering up my makeup bag and turning around placing it beside him on the bed as he smiles up at me brightly.

"I won't look weird?" He asks still on the fence about the whole thing.

"I'll only put a small bit on, I have some makeup remover there if you want to wash it off" I smile down at him rubbing the pad of my thumb against his cheek, his longish stubble scratching against my skin.

"Okay, I'm ready" he says wiping away the sweatiness from his palms onto his sweatpants.

I apply a small bit of bronzer to his eyelids to give it more definition, along to his cheekbones to accentuate them. I apply some mascara to his eyes along with nude lipstick to his lips. We take breaks in between the process to laugh at friends that is playing on the tv screen in the back ground of our room. It's both of our favourite tv show, we laugh at each episode as if we haven't rewatched them seventy times.

I finish it off by brushing on some highlighter to his face which brightens up his complexion, he looks like a glowing angel, my Angel boy.

"And done, want to take a look?" I say placing down the highlighter brush as he nods clearing his throat moving around me to see himself in the mirror.

He doesn't say a word as he looks at his reflection, moving his face to watch the highlighter glitter and sparkle under the light.

He turns to me as I stand by the bed looking up at him waiting for his answer, it's always so god damn hard to read this bastards face.

A small smile appears on his face before his signature dimpled one forms, he looks radiant, so beautiful.

"I love it" he smiles happily as I clap my hands together in excitement over how confident he looks.

"Okay lover boy, go get ready, you Jesse and the boys are leaving in ten minutes!" I say practically shooing him out of the room down to Jesse's where they're getting ready.

"Okay okay I'm going, love you Angel baby" he says placing a kiss to my lips, my lipgloss smudging onto his nude painted ones.

"Love you too bubs, you look beautiful" I say as he smiles down at me, light radiating from his face and eyes from confidence.

He runs down the wall towards Jesse's room, passing Niall and Liam on the way who compliment him as he goes.

They both wave at me as they pass me walking downstairs to wait for Jesse and Harry. Niall wearing a navy blue velvet suit while Liam wears a cobalt blue suit, they looked amazing.

I close the door and smile looking around the room, makeup and clothes everywhere, I'll clean it sometime.

I take the black bag containing my clothes down from my wardrobe, Stevie dropped it in before she started to get dressed, I had to help her into her extravagant blood red ball gown.

As I'm pulling on my suit pants my mind wanders to what Harry's going to wear, that man surprises me daily with his fashion style lately, but I love how much he's finding himself through fashion.

I finish getting ready as I hear the guys shout up to tell us they're leaving, they're helping decorate the casino for when me Quinn Stevie and Elton arrive.

I shout back down before stepping out of the room heading to Stevie's to check up on her, Quinn is in hers and Louis room getting ready.

"Everything okay" I ask peaking my head around the door as Stevie stands in front of a full length mirror looking at herself.

Her hair more curly than it naturally is, a blood red rose hair clip pinning one side of her hair down while the rest falls over her shoulder perfectly, Harry styled her hair.

"Yeah, is it too much?" She asks looking at me as I walk into the room shutting the door standing beside her as we look at her reflection in front of us.

"Not at all, it's your wedding day. You look beautiful Stevie, most gorgeous bride I've ever seen" I say as she grips my hand holding it nodding her head letting out a shaky breath.

"How are you feeling?" I ask as her eyes meet mine in the mirror.

"Like I'm about to shit myself. He hasn't run away has he?" She asks nervously as I shake my head laughing.

"They're already at the casino, I made sure Harry kept an eye on him" I say as she laughs gripping my hand tighter.

She turns to face me properly looking over my dark purple suit with wide eyes and a smile.

"Knew you'd look hot" she comments as I laugh thanking her.

A few voices are heard downstairs before Quinn peeks her head around the door with a smile, dressed in a floor length emerald green maxi dress.

"Your cars here Mrs Martinez" she smiles as Stevie thanks her. She leaves and me and Stevie look at each other holding hands.

"It's okay, it's going to be great" I say reassuring her as she smiles nodding.

She lets go of my hands grabbing her black rose bouquet from the bed before we both head out of the room. I help her down the stairs carrying her dress so she doesn't trip and fall.

"There she is! The stunning bride!" Steph says happily dressed in a short gold dress, her hair now chocolate brown, her usual vibrant pink hair gone.

"Wow, you look like an actual princess!" Will smiles dressed in a coral suit standing beside Joey who's wearing a bubble gum pink suit sucking on his usual pink sucker.

"Look at those titties! Making me question my sexuality here Stevie!" Joey says earning him a slap from Will who glares at him before smiling back at the two of us.

For a gang who usually wears black, we all look like skittles standing amongst each other.

"Cars ready!" Jason says walking in the door dressed in a white suit, his long hair combed back into a man bun.

Stevie looks at everyone as they smile at her rushing out to their cars.

"Will you come with me in the car? I don't want to be alone" she asks as I nod walking her out to the car Jason will he driving me her and Elton in, the rest in a car behind us driven by Joey.

"Let's go get married" she sings as we drive off down the road towards the casino.

Let's hope nothing fucks this up.

* * *

Hello! The wedding begins!

Next chapter will be the ceremony and the introduction of the after party.

It's a wild ride from there...

One wedding, turns into two...

I love you all so much and your parents for making and having you!

Stay hydrated and sexy my lil beans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.2K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
711K 21.6K 70
COMPLETED Evelyn was an aspiring social worker. But when her first assignment is helping a family living in one of the worsts neighborhoods around Lo...
66.1K 1K 43
He lets go of the hem of my underwear that snaps back harshly onto my skin. He lifts my hand out of his hair, drops it in my lap and walks out. He k...
1M 55.1K 61
They all say Taehyung is the most beloved consort and the most beautiful across all the kingdoms. They also say King Jeon Jungkook loves Taehyung lik...