Legacies aren't Legacies Anym...

Da lawstudentdropout

What would happen, if one day while at the Salvatore Boarding School, there was another monster attack. But t... Altro

Characters
|| Playlist ||
|| When Shit hit the Fan || Summary ||
The day it all happened.
Act 1. Season 1.
We pulled a Barry Allen. Bloody hell.
Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.
Friday Night Bites. It's an Annual Thing Now.
History Repeating (Episode 9) ~~ Part 1
History Repeating ~~ Part 2
History Repeating ~~ Part 3
The-- Ah shit. Looks like theres another vampire on the loose.
Bloodlines With the Original Family
The Explanation
Totally off topic... but...
Lizzie. Stop. Being. A. Bitch.
Return to Unpleasentville.
Return to Unpleasentville ~ Part 2
Another generation of the Children of the Damned.
Rose's are Beautiful
The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova
The 'Sun and Moon Curse'. That's what this is. Sure.
Great. The Towns Full of Werewolves. And Ironically Hope's in the Cresent City.
Self-Sacrifice. What Hope Does Best.
Whole Family Issues
As we Lay Dying, Our Life Flashes Before our Eyes
Act 2. Season 3.
The Tribrid Who Seems to love Self-Sacrifice.
Holy Shit. Stefan was in a love triangle with my Dad and my aunt. Ew.
Who the hell acts like that?
The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.
It smells like hell. We're all going to hell.
"Ordinary" People
"Ordinary" People ~~ Part 2
Happy Homecoming
Happy Homecoming 2.0
Homecoming 3.0
The New, New Deal.
NOT A NEW CHAPTER (i am so so so sorry but this might be good news!)

Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.

2.3K 60 30
Da lawstudentdropout

~~~Hope's POV~~~

I woke up again with a gasp. Dad broke my neck. First he ripped out my heart than breaks my neck. Son of a bitch.

"Ah, Hope! Glad to see your awake!" Dad says walking over to me. He stops right in front of me.

"Now, I have a few questions for you. Like how did you come back to life?" Dad questsions, Stefan walking into the room.

"How did you?" I turn the tables, trying to not let him see through me.

"Touche. Although we were turned two very different ways. You were a vampire when I ripped your heart out. How are you still alive?" He asks me again, showing his hybrid eyes.

"I wasn't a vampire before, that why. At least not techically." I say, getting off from the bed I was on. They got a suite. Go figures. I walk outside of the room, Dad following me.

"Impossible. The spell worked. My curse was broken. You would have had to be a vampire for it to work." Dad says, while I sit down on a couch in the room. He pors himself a drink.

"I said technically. I was born a vampire." I say, getting weird looks from Dad. He looks at me for a minute before laughing.

"You hilarious, Hope. I don't know where you come up with these." Dad says, wiping 'tears' from his eyes to be dramatic. When he looked at me though, he stopped laughing.

"Your not kidding?" Dad asks me. I just shake my head.

"How?" He asks.

"I'm not sure," I say lying, "What I do know is that I'm a vampire, a werewolf, and a witch." I explain. His eyes go wide.

"Your all three? Two servents if nature, and an abomination?" Dad question.

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p'.

"So your like me, than? The only one of your kind?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah."

"That's why you didn't want to fight me." Dad says, realizing. His eyes softened.

"One of them." I say vaguely. His eyes hardened again, like he realized he almost let a wall down.

"One? What was your other reasons?" Dad asks me.

"Those are long storys."

"Well, I look forward to getting to know you Hope. Until then." Dad sasy, walking out of the hotel room, probably to go find Stefan from what I remember.

I look over and see Henrik sitting on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him, suddenly on guard.

"You can see me?" He asks, surprised himself.

"Yes. Now if you wouldn't mind answering the question?" I ask.

"Sorry, I'm shocked you can see me." Henrik says.

"I can see that. My guess is your bitch of a mother. Now why are you here?" I ask him again. He's dead. The only times I've been able to see him was because of Ester.

"Watching the show. A gift from Mother. Watching over you and my brother. Although I'm guessing only you could see me, because I've meet you before?" Henrik says, almost as a question.

"great." I whisper.

~~~A Few Weeks Later~~~

There's a gitl outside of her house, looking for her dog. Now, because Dad's sick right now, he decided to feed of her.

So, here we are, doing a plot to drink her blood. Yay.

She gasps, turning around.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Dad says in his best American accent.

(I DON'T WIKE KLAUS WITH THE AMERICAN ACCENT. IT'S WEIRD AS HELL, AND I DON'T WIKE IT)

"Can I help you?" The girl asks, still shocked.

"Yeah, our, uh, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. I feel like I've been walking forever. Your is the first house I'd come to, so I was just hopeing we could use your phone." Dad says, acting all innocent.

"Don't you have a cell phone? Either of you?" She asks. At least she's using her brain.

"Heh. Yeah. Our batterys died." I explain to her, pulling out my phone.

"Look, promise we're not serial killers. I just want to use your phone." Dad continues. I resist the urge to either laugh or sigh. I'm not sure.

She sighs before saying, "Sure."

"So... we can come in?" Dad asks. Way to look like a creep.

"No. I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you two." She says. Way to get past the dumb horror movie girl thing. She's actually smart.

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting." Dad says, dropping the accent.

"I'm from Flordia." The girl says sassily.

(Girl, same)

"Well, that explains it." Dad says before vamp speeding closer, putting a hand around her neck choking her.

"Now show me a little southern hospitality... sweet pea." Dad compels her. I roll my eyes.

We walk into the house, having been invited in, with the girl. We walk to the kitchen where someone is cooking.

"I bet you 100 dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." The girl says, cooking something, before turning around.

"What's going on?" She asks, placing a frying pan on the table.

"Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here." Dad says/asks the girl.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." The girl tells us, looking at her crying friend.

"But I expect he makes it home... once a month." Dad says, walking closer to the girl. When she doesn't say anything, he starts talking again.

"That's what I though. Where is he now?" Dad asks. When she doesn't answer, he starts talking again.

"If I have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." Da tells her. The girl than starts to run, towards the door I'm guessing.

Not a minute ater that, and we hear her scream. I guess she found Stefan.

"I love it when they run." Dad says, pushing the other girl forwards, me walking behind them, into the hallway.

"He's in Tulley. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's off highway 41." She admits.

"Thank you, my love. Now... may my friend come in your home?" Dad asks the girl he's holding. After a few seconds of shaking her head no, she finally croaked out a 'yes.'

Stefan opens the screen door and comes inside the house.

"Kill this one quickly." Dad says, handing the girl that he was holding onto over to Stefan.

"Make that one suffer." He says, looking over at that girl's friend.

"I'll be in the car." Dad says before walking away, leaving us to kill these two girls.

"Please don't, please..." The blond girl says, trying not to die. Stefan than bites into her neck, drinking all her blood. I'm lucky he's here with me. He usually lets, no makes, me do nothing to these girls. He doesn't want me to kill more people than I have to. Let alone innocents. And for that, I'm thankful.

So this is what our lives have come to then.

~~In Tulley~~

Because for some reason we need this Ray guy, here we are. In Tulley, at that bar the girl told us about. Me and Stefan are sitting at a table, just listening to Dad talk to Ray. Or, at least who we think is Ray.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Dad asks him.

"Who wants to know?" Ray asks Dad. Bad move dude.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here. To you." Dad explains. I think he's trying to be as creepy as possible.

"I think I'll be going." Ray says before trying to walk away. Before he could go far, Dad grabs his arm.

"Not so fast, mate. You only just got here. Now your type are very hard to come by." Dad tells him.

"That's our cue." I say to Stefan before be both stand up and stand in Ray's way.

"Yeah, I wouldn't do that." Stefan warns.

"Vampires." Ray says, backing up towards the bar.

"You're swifty, swif Ray. Yes, my friend here is a vampire. He's compelled everyone in the bar, so don't look to them for any help. My other friend is a mystery, we won't even start with her. I, however... I'm something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf."

"A... what?" Ray asks, shocked.

"A hybrid, Ray. I'm both. You see, I want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, Ray, heh, I need you to direct me to your pack. So... Where can I fins them, Ray?" Dad asks, 'nicely'.

"You can't compel me, it won't work." Ray says, pointing out the obvious. Stefan does a thing with his hand before asking the bartender for a scotch on the rocks.

"Ahem. Tell you what, Ray. We're going to play a little drinking game. Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane." Stefan says, putting some of the herb on his hand.

"Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray." Dad tells him. He looks at me and I just keep my head down.

We chain him up by the dart board, throwing darts dipped in wolfsbane his way. Well, Stefan is. I'm just sitting next to it, my head down. Dad is watching happily from his spot on the bar.

Stefan dips a dart than throws it at Ray.

"We can end this right now, Ray. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan says, walking up and pulling a dart out of his neck.

"I can't." Ray tells us again.

"I know, I know, you live by a code and all that. But see, He's not going to let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says. That's the way it goes around here." Stefan explains to Ray. I see a girl walk up to Dad, so I listen in.

"Klaus. I have some information for you." She tells me. Me and Stefan both look their way.

Stefan backs away from Ray, me following him.

"You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw that guy's brother Damon at the farmhouse with another guy and a pair of twins."

"Well, thank you, Claudine. You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch, huh?" Dad tells the girl before she walks away.

"My brother's still on our trail?" Stefan asks.

"He's getting closer. I'm going to have to deal with that." Dad tells us before he starts to walk away.

"No, no, no. Let me and Hope handle it." Stefan says, grabbing Dad's arm. Dad turns around and asks Stefan a question.

"Why should I let either of you leave?" Dad asks.

" 'Cause you know we'll come back." I tell Dad.

"Do I?"

"You saved my brother's life. I'm in your sevice." Stefan assures him.

"Oh, that almost sounds sounds so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least bit of fun? Heh." Dad says, pointing at Ray.

"Me and Hope will make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore." Stefan says before grabbing my arm and pulling us out of the bar.

~~Later~~

Me and Stefan are at a news place. Channel 9 or something. We need someone Damon cares about. So, why not his 'girlfriend', even though we all know he really loves Elena.

Stefan turns on the bright lights, straight at the girl we came here for. She puts her hand up infront of her eyes.

"Hello?" She calls out into the room.

"Not cool, my retinas are burning." She jokes, laughing.

She walks out of the light, and Stefan just turns it back to her.

"Ok, seriously? What -- what the hell are you doing?" She asks us.

Stefan turns the lights off as she calls out into teh room again. She starts to run towards the exit when Stefan knocks her over, before turning the light back on and walking in front of the light. She gets up and Stefan stands in front of her. I'm watching all this from my spot in the rafter things.

"Oh, Stefan. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. What are you doing here? We have been looking everywhere for you!" Andie tells Stefan. When he doesn't say anything, she's confused.

"Stefan...?" She asks. Stefan being Stefan doesn't say anything else. He just shows off hsi vampire face.

I sigh.

What has my life come to? I bet Mom couldn't have guessed this would have happened to me when I was 5. God, I miss her so much.

Before I knew it, I hear Damon walk into the place.

"Andie?" He calls into the place. He gets a phone call and he picks up.

"Party central." Damon says into the phone.

"I'm by the... punch bowl." Damon tells whoever is on the other end.

"Oh, oh, gotta go-- gotta go break up beer pong." Damon says before hanging up his phone. My guess is Elena. Damon looks around, walking onto stage 3 where we are. He see's a jacket.

"Stefan."

"Hello, brother." Stefan replys.

"You don't write. You don't call." Damon jokes.

"I need you to stop following me. Causing some problems." Stefan tells Damon.

"With who, Klaus? I'm supposed to care what he thinks?" Damon asks Stefan sarcastically.

"What you're supposed to do... is let me go." Stefan tells his brother.

"Saw your latest artwork in Tennessee. Walking a fine line there, my friend. Kee[p that up and there will be no saving you." Damon tells Stefan. Stefan just laughs.

"See, the thing is, I don't need any saving. I just want you to let me go." Stefan assures his brother.

"Oh, I got a birthday girl at home who's not going to let me do that." Damon tells Stefan.

"You know, maybe I haven't made my point. Hey, Andie, you still there?" Stefans calls out. I nod at her, and she starts walking, under compulsion.

"Andie?" Damon asks, looking around.

"Damon? I can't move, Damon. They told me that I can't move." She says, crying. You could hear the fear in her voice.

"No, no no, it's ok, Andie, stay calm." Damon tells her.

"Not cool, brother." Damon tells Stefan.

"Oh, come on. It's a little bit cool, huh? Hey, Andie. You can move now." Stefan calls up.

"No!" Damon crys out over and over again. Stefan vamp speeds Damon so he can't catch Andie who is now falling for the rafters.

"Now I said... let me go." Stefan tells Damon before letting him go. Damon goes straight to Andie. To bad she's dead. When I see Stefan vamp speed away, I follow him. Before we could get far, Stefan pins me to a tree.

"What the hell?" I ask him.

"Hope, look, you haven't made a deal with Klaus. You can stay here. You don't have to go back." Stefan tells me.

"But.."

"No buts. Your a good person Hope. You weren't meant to have Klaus turn you into a cold blooded killer. So, your going to stay in Mystic Falls and look after everyone. Keep Damon and Elena from coming after me. Please?" Stefan asks me.

"Klaus isn't going to be happy." I tell him, getting tears in my eyes. I don't want him to take the fall for me. He isn't evil either.

"I can handle Klaus. You stay here and live your life." Stefan tells me before vamp speeding away. I don't follow him this time. I instead wait for Damon to walk out of the place and he heads back to the Salvatore house to follow him.

"Wow, that was dramatic." Henrik says from somewhere in the trees.

"Henrik, be quite." I tell him.

~~At the Salvatore Boarding House~~

I walk into the house, having to dodge a bunch of people

"You missed the cake." Caroline tells Damon, handing him something, before walking with Tyler away.

Damon looks back, almost seeing me. I instead just follow him. He walks into his room and I hear him and Elena arguing.

So, I stand outside, doing a spell, so I'm invisable so I can talk to Elena alone. When she walks out, I slip through the door to see Damon throwing himself a pity party, throwing things off tables, stuff like that.

"Hey Damy." I whisper from behind him, taking my spell down.

"Hope?" Damon questions turning around.

"Hi."

"Your supposted to be dead." Damon says, walking up to me and poking me.

"Yeah, I guess I'm not easy to kill." I joke with him.

"Is it really you?"

"Yeah."

"Where have you been these last few months?" Damon asks me, starting to hug me.

"Klaus. If you didn't see, he took my body and stuff. I came back from the dead and couldn't exactly leave." I explain to him.

"Than how did you get away? Maybe we could do the same thing for Stefan!" Damon says, getting Hope in his eyes, starting to walk around planning things. It's almost heart breaking.

"Damon." I say, trying to get his attention. When he doesn't stop, I say his name but louder this time.

"Damon!" I all but scream at him.

"I got out because os Stefan. I was at the news station tonight and he told me to go. He told me to keep you and Elena from finding him." I tell him somberly.

"No. He can't actually be thinking that we would stop." Damon screams at me.

"Damon..." I start, but Damon cuts me off.

"No! I am going to find my brother, and you can't stop me. Now get out." Damon yells at me.

"Damon..."

"Out!" He yells at me. I just nod and walk out. I head upstairs to the twins room. I knock on the door.

"Stay out! We're busy!" Lizzie yells. I knock again.

"Lizzie is right. Come back later." I hear Aunt Freya say from the other side of the door.

"Diserra Portus," I say, opening the doors. The all look up at me.

"I think you found who you were looking for." I joke, running up and hugging everyone in the room. Cami, the twins, and Aunt Freya were all in the room, looking at a map with someones blood on it. I'm guessing Aunt Freya's. They were doing a locator spell for me.

Lizzie and Josie run up to hug me quickly. I'm pretty sure they moved faster than humanly possible. I laughed before hugging them both back, tears coming into my eyes.

"I missed you too." I say, backing away a little. When the twins backed up, Lizzie punched me as hard as she can.

"What the hell Hope? Where the hell have you been for the past however long you've been gone?" Lizzie demands. Josie grabs her hand.

"M-my Dad decided I was better as a servant and a footman than here as a nobody. The girl who was both the vampire and the werewolf that he sarcrifced in a firey ritual by ripping out my heart and coming back to life." I explain, some tears falling from my eyes.

"This isn't the Dad I remember." I whisper, Cami coming over to hug me.

"Your right. He isn't. But you can make him. Make him the person you remember him to be." Cami says, rubbing my arm while hugging me.

Henrik is at the side, giving me a thumb up. I laugh a little bit. I get weird looks from the twins but I ignore them. Henrik isn't that bad once you get to know him.

"Welcome home, Hope." Aunt Freya tells me. I run up and hug her, surprising her the way she reacted. She didn't even hug me back at first.

"I've missed you." I whisper in her ear. She hugs me back and smiles.

It's good to be home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a chapter, it's a little late, but here it is. Schools been a bitch these last few weeks before Christmas break, so I'm writing whenever I can, which is very little.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the chapter!

Until next time,

~~addyfm

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.2K 438 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...
65.9K 1.4K 29
After the sudden yet unknown disappearance of Hope Mikaelson and the defeat of Malivore, the Salvatore School is back up and running smoothly without...
29K 978 40
~Completed~ In this Hope & Josie fanfic The two struggle separately With themse...
91K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...