Elite 4

By TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... More

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 32: Dance for you life

196 9 27
By TeamViper

A/N: It's finally time for this dance. But that title is misleading isn't it?

Jade's POV

I wake up to an empty bed and sigh before running a hand through my hair and walking into the kitchen. "Morning.", Perrie says from the table. Jesy and Leigh look up from their cereal and give me a nod that I return. "Where are the girls?", I ask. "The dance is tonight and they wanted to get all pretty together. Plus I'm pretty sure the cheerleaders wanted to hang out or something dumb like that.", Leigh answers. I pour myself a glass of water and grab some the leftovers that we have before putting them in the microwave and sitting down. "Claude and Billie have our suits right?", I ask. "Yep. They needed to add something though.", Perrie answers.

"Im gonna go take my shower, then I'm going back to sleep.", Jesy says getting up. "Same. We don't need to do much, just get this dirt off of us and transform with our new rings.", Leigh says placing the box in the table. "These things are super fancy. I'm glad that we didn't have to keep them on or else I would've lost it.", Perrie chuckles. "I don't understand why they have to get glammed up though. They could just ask Billie to add the suits to their rings so that they could transform into them.", Jesy says. "I could never understand. I guess some girl just like to go through the hassle of extra work to get dressed. Also, Leigh I need my shampoo back.", I say looking at the girl. "I don't have it. Perrie stole it from me.", she says looking at the blonde.

"Throw me under the bus why don't you? But I'll give it back in a bit.", Perrie says putting her hands up in surrender. "No I want it back now. I like smelling like a tropical breeze, it's kinda my thing.", I say tapping my foot. "Fine.", she groans rolling her eyes. A vine snakes into the room and sits the shampoo on the table before retreating back into her room. "Thank you weirdo. Now, I'll be in my shower.", I say walking way. "Your food will be gone by the time you get back.", Leigh calls. I roll my eyes playfully and take my food to my room with me. After eating, I get out a pair of boxers, a bra and an undershirt. "You're not gonna put on pants?", Zylo questions. "After I shower, I'm going back to sleep since I don't have to actually do anything.", I answer stepping under the hot sprays.

"So Jade, what do you think is gonna happen tonight?", he asks. "What's that supposed to mean?", I question loudly enough for him to hear me since my head is down. "I mean, a first high school dance with a partner is the time to lose the v-card.", he answers. "Is that all you think about?", I ask with a laugh. "You're both ready. She's a tease and you're her little bitch.", he answers. "I am no ones bitch thank you very much.", I argue. "Yeah but you'd drop to your knees and beg for it even though you claim to be a top.", he scoffs. "I wouldn't beg, but I would ask consent, that's the sexiest thing in the world.", I say look at the invisible camera.

"Well obviously. But you'd still beg for her.", he says. "I would. You're not wrong about that in the slightest, but I'm scared.", I admit. "Why? You've already got her in your bag.", he asks. "Because she's obviously way more experienced than I am. What if I can't-satisfy her? I'd rather her initiate everything, but if it does come to that, then I wouldn't turn her down or anything.", I answer. "Ok firstly, you're too adorable. And second, if you do get too excited and end up doing something, you need to be responsible. You get what I'm saying?", he asks. "Protection?", I question. "Good little nerd. Now put some pants on and go buy some.", he says with the grin clear in his voice. "Why would I do that? I don't know if anything is happening today.", I see as I feel my face heat up.

"Because, you always keep some in your wallet. Doesn't matter if you have a girlfriend or not, you always must be safe Jade.", he advices. "But what if she sees them? That's embarrassing.", I say. "It doesn't matter. As long as you're safe that's all that matter, unless you want some little Jariana's running around.", he jokes. "Can't you go get them?", I ask. "I can Jade but you need to get used to buying them for yourself. You'll be doing it in the future I assume.", he says. I reach my hand out for my hair towel before wrapping my towel around me and stepping out. After drying off, I put all my stuff on and pull out a pair of gym pants before sliding on my shoes and walking out the door.

"Where you going?", Perrie asks. "No where. Don't follow me or anything because I'm not doing anything weird.", I say quickly flashing out of the cave. "That's not suspicious at all. Anyway, first you need to figure out what size you need.", Zylo says from beside me. I walk into the corner store and hurry to the isle before looking at all the different types. "Ok how big are you?", he questions. "I don't just measure myself Zylo, I wouldn't know.", I answer. "Fine, we have to do this the hard way.", he says jumping back in. "Walk into the bathroom.", he instructs. I walk in and go to the handicap stall so that he has enough room to be in. "Now, give yourself a boner and we can measure.", he says holding up a ruler. "Where did you get that?", I ask.

"I'm magic, anyway, stop changing the subject.", he says. I close my eyes and try to think of things that usually gets me heated. For some reason, the color red comes to my mind, then I think of red hair, and that leads me to think about Ari with red hair. Then just Ari comes up in the same flimsy tank top and tight but barely there underwear that got me in trouble with her mom. My breath hitches and the image becomes clearer and I feel my pants become tighter. "Good, now pants and underwear down.", he says. I slowly unzipped my pants and push them down along with my boxers. "Can I touch or do you wanna do it?", he asks.

"You can do it, I don't wanna.", I answer look away. I feel him take a gently hold of my package before pressing the ruler up against it. He marks something and pulls the ruler away and shows it to me. It's marked between eight and nine. "Sweet hell, that's huge.", I say look back down at it. "Ok now you know what size you are. So go back out there and buy some condoms.", he says pushing me out. I walk out making sure to throw the ruler away before walking back out into the isle. "Jade?", I hear from behind me. I jump and turn to face Normani and Camila. "Uh hi.", I say awkwardly.

"What are you doing in this section? And why are you holding condoms?", Camila asks. "Uh, I'm-I'm getting some for my brother. He was embarrassed about it so I'm doing it for him.", I lie. "Hey Jade, did you get them?", Zylo asks coming from bathroom. "Yeah Zy, these are some friends from school.", I answer. "You have two cute brothers? Wow.", Normani says. "So I'm just gonna take my cute brother to the car and back home.", I say quickly dragging Zylo away. I quickly pay for what we came for and run back around to the alley before flashing us back into the cave. "Woah Jade. Didn't know you wanted to get down and dirty.", Leigh says from the couch.

I squeak and hide them behind my back. "Don't worry. I had the same conversation with Psycho and Ryland a few days ago.", she grins. "Don't tell the other two please. You know they wouldn't let me live it down.", I beg. "Too late for that.", Perrie says from behind me. I turn to see her and Jesy sitting at the living room table. "It's alright Jade, we don't care. We all need then.", Jesy shrugs. "What's going on here? I thought you guys were taking naps.", I say looking around. "We had taken our showers then just migrated in here. So what's better then sitting in your boxers with you friends watching tv?", Leigh questions. "Well it seems I'm a bit over dressed.", I say.

I kick off my pants and jump next to her on the couch before opening the candy compartment and taking out a bag of gummy worms. "Make room for the party.", Perrie says jumping over the couch. Jesy comes over on my left as Perrie goes to Leigh's right.

3 hours later( It's 5:00pm)

Leigh-Anne's POV

The dance was about to start and we're supposed to meet our dates there. "Let's go girls. We can transform in the bathroom.", Jade says. We all huddle around us and she flashes us behind the school before we walk through the doors. "Did you four forget about the dance or something?", Ally questions. "We were gonna get changed.", I say. "Well hurry, your girlfriends are waiting.", she urges. We walk in the bathroom and I freeze the lock so that no one could come in. "Formal wear.", we say in unison. Different colored smoke fills the room before it fades and we're left in formal clothing fit for a school dance. "We look good.", Perrie says smoothing her hair back. "I'm glad they included the suspenders. They're usefully too, look.", Jade says. We turn to her and watch as she pulls in the suspender, expecting it to come off, but instead it extends before coming back.

"Grappling hooks incase anything goes bad.", she says swinging it around. "And the bow ties double as blasters if needed.", I add using mine as an example. "Let's get moving. We have to do a quick outer patrol and then we can meet the girls.", Perrie says leading us out. We head off in different directions before meeting back in the front and deeming everything clear. "Let's go to the gym.", Jesy sighs. We walk back through the hall before a pair of black and blue aviators take over my face and I pause. "Mini visors. We don't need them right now though.", Jesy explains tucking hers in her pocket. "You guys look great. And you're still matching, you guys are like a set of quads.", Demi says walking up to us.

I hear Jesy's breath hitch before they walk off in their own direction. "I see the snack table ladies. Let's make our move.", Perrie says. Jade and I follow before we start stuffing our faces with food. I'm halfway through another handful of pretzels when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey.", Kamille says softly. I turn around and see her sparkly light grey dress that matches my suspenders making my jaw drop slightly. "Do you like it?", she questions shyly. "I love it. Almost as much as I love you.", I answers pecking her cheek. "I love you more.", she smiles laying her head on my chest. "Impossible.", I say placing a piece of her hair behind her ear. "You two are making me feel single. I'm gonna go find my girlfriend.", Jade says walking away. "Tori's down there so I'm gonna bring her some snacks.", Perrie shrugs.

"You girls did a good job in here.", I say looking around at all the decorations. "Thanks. The cheerleaders are really picky about things.", she says looking around with me. "I believe you on that one, they are very precise.", I chuckle. "I have to go for a few minutes, but I'm yours for the rest of the night after.", she says giving me a quick kiss before walking away. "You clean up good kid. Have fun tonight.", Psycho says. An hour and an half later, the dance is in fully swing and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves as I hang around the punch bowl waiting for my date. "You too?", Jade asks walking over. "Yep. At least the free bread is good.", I answer grabbing another one. "These biscuits are heavenly too.", she says grabbing one. "Hey guys.", Jesy greets grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Hey Jes.", we say in unison. "Let me guess, you guys are waiting for your dates too?", Perrie asks. I nod and she sighs. "Do you think they ditched us?", I question. "Why would they do that? They're already dating us, what's the point of ditching us?", Jesy asks. Just then, all four girls come running out before hiding behind us. "Hide us from the cheerleaders.", Ari says. "Do you four know where they went?", Lauren asks. "Bathroom, second floor.", Perrie answers. Her and the other girls walk out before the girls come from behind us. "Now we can dance.", Demi says. Kamille takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. "No babe, I don't dance.", I say backing away slightly. "Neither do we. We just wanted to come for support and another reason.", Jesy says.

"I guess we'll have to go dance with the football team.", Ari says with fake disappointment. "Like hell you will. Don't play with somebody's life like that.", Jade says. "Then get over here and dance with us.", she smirks. "We don't do ball room dancing. But Leigh here has hips that put Shakira to shame.", Jade says making all attention turn to me. "I showed you that in pure confidential friendship.", I say feeling my face heat up. "Well now I've got to see that.", Tori laughs. "I mean, unless you're not comfortable doing so but if you are I'd love to see it.", Kamille says glancing into my eyes. The shy look makes me weak in the knees as I drop my head in embarrassment and walk over to the dj booth. "Yo Mason.", I say walking up to him. "There's one of my favorite curlies. What's up Leigh?", he questions.

"You know the song we used to dance to together?", I ask already regretting my decision. "Oh yeah. You've got hips girl. Want me to play it?", he asks with his signature grin. "I'm gonna hate myself for doing this but yes.", I sigh. "You want your partner? I'm in the mood to shake some.", he jokes. He and I used to be dance partners when we were younger. No one had wanted to be his partner since he's autistic but when he dances, he becomes a completely new person. We'd been friends ever since, and the funny thing is, we came out to each other on the same day."It's not the same without you.", I chuckle. "Monty, take over for a bit. I'm gonna go get my groove on.", he says handing his headphones over. The familiar song comes on and he drags me over to the middle of the floor where my friends are gathered waiting for me.

He pulls me in front of him before putting his hands on my waist. "This good right?", he questions. I nod and we start the routine we've been doing together for years. I roll my hips towards him as he steps in time with me. The song ends as he dips me and then brings me back up with a laugh before spinning me around in a hug. "We've got to do that more.", he says clapping his hands. "Agreed. But you should calm down before you start a happy tic.", I say grabbing his hands. "You're right. Sorry, I just get excited when I can dance with you.", he says smiling. "Where's your boyfriend? I haven't seen him around.", I ask. "Nathan is over there with his mates. Wanna go talk to him with me?", he asks bouncing excitedly.

I nod and he pulls me along with him to his boyfriend that's over by the snack table. "Baby! Look, it's Leigh.", he says tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey Leigh. And shouldn't you be up at the booth babe?", he questions. "Oh you're right. I'll see you both later.", he says running away. "It was nice seeing you Leigh. And nice moves, you've got hips.", Nathan grins. "So I've heard.", I say walking away. When I get back to my friends, they all look at me in surprise. "Holy crap. Your hips do put Shakira to shame.", Demi says. "I'm not even mad that my girlfriend is drooling over you.", Perrie says pointing to Tori. "Sweet Jesus.", Ari says. "Was it good?", I ask.

"It's was better than good. Why wasn't I told you could do that with you body. And Jesus Christ you serve face while dancing. Don't get me started on your hair. I'm gonna walk over there before I start kissing you and not stop.", Kamille rants walking away. "Should I go after her?", I ask. "She just needs to calm her racing heart, nothing major.", Tori says. "But since when could you dance like that?", Ari asks. "I mean, I've been dancing since I was four. But I haven't danced in a long time. But the hips have just been my thing, I've got a little bit of Caribbean in me so yeah.", I shrug. "You're going to teach us that one day.", Demi says. I nod in conformation and go to calm down my flustered girlfriend.

????'s POV

"Can't you just take control from here Remix?", I ask getting frustrated. "When the green one killed me she weakened my power. I still have my code in them I just need to get closer.", she answers. I take the nearest object and throw it at the wall in anger. "Listen, I brought all you back to life and out of prison to aid me. I've made your powers stronger, and what do you do? Tell me you need to be closer!", I yell slamming a fist down on the table. "If we're going to do this then we're going to do this right. The four of you get close enough for remix to take control and move out. They're at some high school dance, let's go. The sooner we have them in our control, the sooner we take over.", I say. They all leave the room and I sit down in my chair.

"What will you do when you have them in your grips master?", my sidekick asks. "They'll be pets of course. That's all they are anyway. Four over grown dogs that need to be collared and trained. And they'll be trained to serve us loyally. Even though I'm a villain they're my friends and I feel like everything should be equal. I would take the other two, but these four are more powerful. I already have the collars. Human leather is expensive.", I say looking at the wall. I walk into the human house that we've taken over before sighing. "It's a good day to be evil.", I grin.

Jesy's POV

Demi and I continue to talk as I stuff my face with food. "Where did you get this chicken? It's like, so good.", I say tearing into another piece. "I'm pretty sure it was catered from somewhere. Come here.", she chuckles. I turn to face her and she uses a napkin to wipe crumbs off my face before pecking my lips. "You're a very messy eater.", she grins. "Sorry. I'm just really hungry.", I say wiping around my mouth more. "It's cute. You get this sparkle in your eyes when you eat.", she says. "You guys are so cute that it's sickening at this point.", Savage says. "Shut up man. If I didn't need you I would punch you.", I say.

"Why are you laughing at me? It's not funny, he does this all the time.", I whine to my giggling girlfriend. "He's just teasing because he's lonely.", she laughs. The familiar head fog starts to fill in and I back away slightly. "What's the matter?", she asks. "Heat urges. I just wanted to back away in case I did something dumb.", I answer rubbing my neck. "How's your bite thing?", I ask still feeling bad about it. "I'm fine Jesy. It actually never hurt if I'm honest with you.", she answers. Before I could control myself, I reach out to touch it and she sighs out. "I'm sorry. I told you these urges just take over randomly.", I say stepping back. "Don't be, it feels good. Which is weird because I hate when people touch it, but your touch is just different.", she says pulling me closer to her.

The music changes to one of a slow dance and I hold my hand out as a joke. "May I have this dance?", I grin. "Yeah you can. Dork.", she grins taking my hand. "I thought you didn't do formal.", Savage teases from behind me. "One more word and I'll punch you in the balls.", I growl. "If you do you'd feel it too. Whatever happens to me happens to you too and vise versa.", he grins. I go to insult him more when Demi turns my head back towards her. "Focus.", she scolds flicking my ear.

We continue to dance, having a steady conversation when I hear my watch beep. I pop my bow tie off my shirt and hold it up to my ear. "Looks like you're fighting the undead and some escaped convicts. Remix, Novalice, the avatar wanna be dude, and Necros.", Claude says over the radio. I lock eyes with Jade from across the floor and nod. "Send us the location. We're on it.", I say. "Try not to die.", Demi says ruffling my hair a bit. "I'll do my best.", I say jogging away. "The bow ties also double as quick changes since we don't have our normal rings on. Just turn it and press the middle.", Leigh adds. We do as she says and transform into different outfits. "Wow. These are something.", Perrie says. I look down at the long garment I'm wearing before looking over at Jade. "I've always wanted a cape.", she smiles clapping her hands as she bounces excitedly.

"I love this hood. This material is amazing.", Leigh says smoothing it over with her hands. "What's up the intergalactic suits?", I ask. "We wanted you guys to remain formal. These also come with some boosters.", Claude answers. I look down and see thin circles of fire sprouting from my open palm. "Jesy, your new suit allows you to tap into the ancient fighting styles of the samurai. Ranging from over hundreds of thousands different fighting styles.", he says. "Jade, your suit gives the ability of a king. You have a special attack to command and not be ignored. It also gives you sick moves.", he says.

"Leigh, you've gotten the power of an assassin. You're quick, you blend in with the shadows, and you can get fifteen attacks before the enemy can reaction.", he says. "And Pez, you have the suit of a warrior. Not only is your armor made from the strongest material known to supernaturals, but it gives you the power of all types of warriors. From the ancient romans, to the cave men and women.", he finishes. "Oh, and your visors are in you pockets.", he adds before hanging up again.I search around on my body before sliding them on my face and pressing a button that wasn't there before. A fire symbol etched itself on my chest plate and we run out to see the four named villains. "I've killed her once and I'll do it again.", Perrie growls.

"Wait, we don't have weapons.", Leigh says catching our attention. "Just say what weapon you want. You have interchangeable ones in this suit.", Billie says over the radio. "Uh nunchucks please.", I say to the air. A red pair of nunchucks appear in my hand and I give them a testing spin before deciding that I know what I'm doing. To our surprise the villains just sit and watch us as if we're animals in a zoo exhibit. "You're not gonna fight us?", I ask secretly upset that I won't get to use my new weapons. "No we have strict orders to bring you in unharmed.", Necros answers. "What's that supposed to mean?", Perrie asks.

Remix presses a button on her belt and the familiar mind fog takes over and I lower my defensive stand. "Green one, sit.", Remix commands pointing downwards. Perrie drops down onto her bottom before looking up expectedly. "Good pine tree. Up and follow. That goes for the rest of you three.", Necros says walking away. We follow behind them silently before the blue guy flashes us away into a large mansion. "He's gonna be so happy.", Novalice says walking into the main room. "Who will be happy?", a cold voice asks. "You will. We got what you wanted, all four of them.", Remix answers stepping aside. All of our heads turn to the side before we turn to the sound of snapping fingers.

"I, Luminos, the most powerful villain of all, have the world strongest werewolves in my grasps as pets, with no resolve.", he grins letting out a laugh that basically shakes the house. "I've always wanted a puppy. Mother never let me have one, so I choked her with the pet snake she got me instead.", blue man says. "We don't care about your messed up childhood.", Necros says. "I think this one has to pee. She's doing a pee pee dance.", Novalice says pointing to Jade. Said girl is shifting from foot to foot and holding her belt buckle. "Well someone show her where the bathroom is. This human carpeting is expensive and I'd rather not have it smell like urine.", Luminous says walking away.

Remix quickly takes Jade's hand and pulls her off to a door in the hallway before closing it behind them.

Luminos' POV

I walk off into my office and sit in the chair. Though I'm a villain I was born to be a hero. I was raised right, taught proper etiquette, was trained to harness my power, and was meant to save people. But the day my family was taken from me was the day I switched sides. My hands grip into the desk at the thought before I take a breath to calm myself. Turning back to my plans, I see the current one. After making some edits to it, I walk into the kitchen to find food when a blur runs past me. "Sorry L, I was playing fetch with the blueberry here.", Necros says as the blue on returns the ball. "Where are the other three?", I question. "Pine tree is in the front with Gladiator, Red and Little Red are in the backyard.", he answers.

I walk out onto the patio to find the backyard basically completely dig up and no werewolves. "What's happened here?", I ask Remix who was supposed to be watching them. "What do you-oh. They did that? My bad.", she shrugs going back to her shopping catalog. "You two, here. Now!", I say. White hair pops up from one of the holes and walks over to me. "Where's the other one?", I ask her. She points to a tree and I look back to her for clarification. "Find her for me.", I instruct. She holds her other hand out before sweeping them and the wind picks up before shaking the leaves of the tree she pointed to. Red hair falls out with a squirrel hanging from her jaws that I take as she gets closer.

"Bad wolf. No dead animals in the house.", I say pushing her in. Walking them back into the front, I sit them on the ground and get the other two before having all four of them stare up at me. "Do you four talk?", I ask. "Do you want us to talk?", the green one questions. "Yes. I don't feel like trying to read your minds.", I answer. "Now, I'm going on a walk around the park and I wanted to know if you four would like to tag along.", I say. Four fast nods make me nod my head slowly as I grab the four collars. "You know who's is who's.", I say. "Ok I'll give you names so that I won't keep calling you by your hair colors. Blue one, you're snowflake now. Red one, you're flame. Green, you're rock. And white, you're cloud.", I say pointing at each of them.

Snapping my fingers, magic leashes attached themselves to the collars and I walk out the door after taking on my human appearance. The leashes and collars are of course invisible to the human eye and I make sure to hold it low enough to avoid suspicions. "Howdy neighbor. Fine day to see you again.", the man beside me says. "Pleasure is all mine.", I smile walking forward. "Who are these four?", he asks. "Foster kids. They came from a really bad place so I wanted to, get them out of there.", I lie. "I'm Jackson, nice to meet you girls.", he says with a wave. "I'm LP, that's J, LJ, and one the end is P.", the blue one says pointing to each girl. "I bet those stand for some very beautiful names.", he pries.

"Nah, our parents were weird. They gave us dumb names, don't stand for anything, just letters.", cloud says looking at her nails. "It was nice seeing you then. See you around neighbor.", the man waves. "Hey! Gives us back our friends.", a boy says with a girl running next to him. "What are you talking about?", I question. "Those are our friends and you're holding them hostage you amazingly good looking man.", the boy says again seemingly trailing off. "Focus man.", the girl beside him says nudging him in the stomach. "Girls, protect and attack.", I say letting go of the leashes. Growls sound out and I grin at the sight in front of me. "We aren't gonna fight you.", the girl says backing up slightly. "That'll just make it easier for us.", Flame says.

The two cower back and I snap my fingers. "Stand down girls. They're aren't a threat.", I say pulling the leashes. I turn and walk back to the house, pulling the girls along with me. I let them run freely through the house before sitting down on the couch. "How was it?", Necros questions. "I didn't really get to get far, their little hero friends got in my way.", I sigh. "Oh you seem stressed. I found a good human remedy for that called tea. There are all different types too, I'll go make you some.", Gladiator says walking back into the kitchen. With a whistle, all four girls are sitting at my feet and I start looking through a pet catalogue.

"I've got food. I'm trying a new human recipe so we can fit in better, so there's this fluffy white stuff called mashed potatoes. And then these green things are called green beans, and then chicken on the side. For the wolves, raw chickens.", Remix says handing me a plate. She disappears into the kitchen before coming back with what looks like freshly murdered chickens from all the blood on the plates. "Don't you dare get that on my carpet. Put them in the dog room where the blood can be cleaned up.", I say. "Whatever you say boss man.", she sighs opening the door with her foot. The dog room consists of things for them to do so they don't bother me when I don't want to play with them. A whistle sounds through the house and the four girls shoot off in that direction before leaving me alone.

"This chicken is quite good. Cook it a little more next time, it is chewy.", I say. The girls run back in with blood smeared around their faces before they sit by my feet and stare at the tv blankly. "They look lonely. Which is weird because they have each other but whatever. They'll be fine.", Necros says walking past. A knock sounds at the door and their attention turns to it before howls are heard. "It's just the doorbell! Stop it with the noise!", I yell. When they don't stop, I take the magazine I was reading before rolling it up and hitting them all with it on the top of the head. That gets them to stop as they glare at me before I open the door. I see four girls that look like they're in their teens.

"How can I help you girls?", I ask with a smile. "It's the pretty girl again.", the blonde says pushing past me. The one in the gold dress perks up before stepping forward. "We need them back.", the girl in the front answers. She's a lot shorter than me and has a high ponytail. "What do you mean? They're from a foster home.", I chuckle. "That couldn't be right, and I think I would know if my own girlfriend was a foster kid.", she says. "Have a good day.", I say about to close the door. A pink glow stops me and I face the same girls again. "We're trying to be nice here. Now give them back.", the girl in grey comments. "It's pretty girl from the park. What are you doing here?", blue hair questions stepping past me.

The girl doesn't answer and puts their lips together before pulling back. "Oh god. Where am I and what did I eat?", the girl groans. "Grab your friends and let's go.", the girl commands. "We probably should've fixed the one that could teleport first but it's whatever.", ponytail girl says grabbing clouds hand. She presses their lips together quickly and her eyes return back to normal. "What the hell? Where are we?", she questions. "Doesn't matter right now. Teleport us out of here.", ponytail says. The girl shrugs before they all flash out. "What happened?", Remix questions. "The plan has a hole in it. But it'll be fixed.", I answer.

Jade's POV

As we flash back into the cave, I feel my head swimming. "You two fix them, I'll be with Jade.", Ari says pulling me into my room. "What's got you all worked up?", I question. "You disappear for almost four hours and asks what's got me worked up? You Jade Amelia are truly a wonder.", she chuckles wiping my face with a wet towel. "What are you doing that for?", I whine trying to push her hand away. "You have dried blood all over your face. I'm making you look less suspicious.", she says rolling her eyes. "Well you don't need to, I'm a big girl.", I say folding my arms. "Yeah and big girls get captured by super villains and get turned into pets.", she says sarcastically.

"You don't need to rub it in.", I mumble. "Even though you look adorable in the bow tie, shower and come join me.", she says pushing me in the direction of the bathroom.

A/N: Here's the new suits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 380 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
9.6K 295 12
You have to read B1-4 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...
9.1K 327 24
Meet Perrie a girl all alone. She'd do anything to be loved... Zayn knows this and takes control of her broken heart, leading her on, gradually weari...
251K 4.4K 42
One Direction and Little Mix have been through it all together, they have had amazing stories to remember, and memories that they can't wait to forge...