Just Pentagon things

By taythebride

A book of interactions, imagines, who's most likely too's, reactions and more! Requests are open More

✨Quick Start✨
πŸ–Beach House DiaryπŸ– ~Kino
πŸš” MLT successfully lie to the police πŸš”
πŸ‘» MLT bail during a horror movieπŸ‘»
😈MLT scare you awakeπŸ‘Ώ
πŸ‘Ά BabysittingπŸ‘Ά ~With Hongseok
πŸ’΄ ❌How to not pay the bill πŸ’΄βŒ ~with Shinwon
πŸ’΄ forgotten walletπŸ’΄ ~Yeo one
βœ‚οΈ MLT cut in line βœ‚οΈ
🐢PTG REACTS: you buying them a puppy(Dorm A ver)🐢
🐢PTG REACTS: you buying them a puppy(Dorm B ver)🐢
😀Arguments with PTG😀
πŸ€ͺπŸ™ƒπŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜€PTG's Frequently used emojisπŸ˜•πŸ˜–πŸ˜•πŸ™πŸ₯°
🀸PTG attempting backflips🀸
🍽PTG TEXTS: responding to you asking to eat with them🍽
🍼 PTG as Toddlers 🍼
πŸβ›°Sandcastles β›°πŸ ~Jinho
πŸ₯’Pentagon when their order is wrongπŸ₯’
🍜 late night snack🍜 -Hongseok
🎀PTG during KARAOKE🎀
β˜”οΈraindrop ~Wooseokβ˜”οΈ
πŸ”₯Muy fuego πŸ”₯ ~HuΓ­
☠️How PTG died☠️
|30 day challenge|
With you~ Hui (day one)
With you~ Hui pt2 (day two)
With you~ Hui finale (day three)
Strangers~ Kino (day four)
strangers~kino pt2 (day five)
baby~ wooseok (day six)
mine~ yanan (day seven)
babies ~ jinho (day eight)
BBQ~ Changgu (day nine)
Mine~yanan pt2 (day ten)
Talk ~ shinwon (day eleven)
to bed ~ yuto (day twelve)
Strangers~ Kino pt3 (day thirteen)
my prince~ changgu (day fourteen)
baby~ wooseok pt2 (day fifteen)
bookworm~changgu (day sixteen)
mr.bag boy ~Kino(day seventeen)
Nightmares~ Hui(day eighteen)
Sleep~ jinho (day nineteen)
Groceries~ shinwon (day twenty)
Muy fuegoπŸ”₯ ~ Kino (day twenty-one)
Confession- Kino (day twenty-two)
Bad boy~shinwon(day twenty-four)
Dating? ~hongseok(day twenty-five)
Strangers~kino finale (day twenty-six)
Cheated~yanan(twenty-seven)
😌Ranking who'd I'd eat on a desert island😌

Good? ~ yuto(day twenty-three)

44 5 6
By taythebride

A/N:  alright y'all got a break from sexy time yesterday, but with this prompt I just HAD TO, THERE WASN'T ANY WAY AROUND IT.

Like I mean I COULD, but that's not what we're here for is it.

I know you nasties like these....

ALSO! All the pictures I put in the stories in the media section are what the story is based off of. I feel like this now goes without saying so I haven't been saying it, but just in case you didn't know I left the picture IN the actual story.

Anyway enjoy~

A/N (after I've finished writing): yeah you're seriously going to want to sit down for this one, very much smut ahead.

Staci POV:

Yuto sits at the edge of the wall, staring into the eyes of his makeup artist as she carefully swipes a brush over his lips—her own tongue constantly licking the corner of her mouth for concentration purposes. Though I know she's married—and has children, I'm still on guard.

Yuto's eyebrow bounces upwards on his face, tanned skin Illuminating in the slightly yellow lights. Today, Yuto had a solo promotion, and invited me to come keep him 'entertained' backstage. We got our own room, so I wasn't complaining—but I felt a plunge in my stomach when Yuto lied about me being his cousin so I could come back with him. I know dating is prohibited, but even if he had a reason the painful stab hurt me still.

Out of the corner of his eye, he looks at me—pupils dilating slightly. His hand slightly raises to wave away the makeup artist, and she leaves curtly with a small bow.

Yuto flashes a huge smile while he sees her out the door, walking right behind her and closing the door when one of her feet steps to the other side.

"You okay?"

I shrug, "yeah I just feel weird..."

Yuto's head lolls over to one side quizzically, "what's weird about this?" He asks, stiffly sitting next to me on the couch—facing my way with a muscled arm draping over the back. Since he's been working out a lot more, Yuto's been wearing less and less clothing on his arms. Right at this moment, he's wearing a black sleeveless top—cutting off right at his shoulders.

"I feel bad for lying."

"You didn't lie, I did. Besides I wanted you to be here with me. That's what's important isn't it? That you and me are together," Yuto explains, his eyes drifting between each of my eyes while he tucks a lock of my hair behind my ear—making me shudder at the skin-on-skin contact.

I push my lip into my mouth, wetting it, and trying to stop my heart from beating so absurdly in my chest. Yuto turtles his neck downward in attempt to meet my eyes. When he succeeds a bright, bold smile takes place of his lips.

"You know..." Yuto starts, the couch slightly screaming as he shifts closer to me. The smug smile once inhabiting his face molds into something as slick as oil and as cunning as fox.

I move further away from him, distance enough to where our thighs are no longer touching—but he could still reach out and touch me. Yuto's face frowns, and I roll my eyes. The last thing I wanted to do was become puddy in his arm backstage.

As I'm ignoring him by checking out the place, he places a firm hand on my knee, and begins rubbing up and down; a commonality I had once gotten use to. Yuto's firm hands on my thighs offer me a warm comfort, so I don't protest his warm hands tingling my uncovered skin.

But then, his hands climb higher, resting softly on my upper thigh. I twist my head over to him—and he twists his head in the other direction to avoid my eye-contact, yet keeps his hands on my thigh, and rubs loving circles into it.

If I didn't have practice yesterday, if I didn't work extra hard to perform my best—I wouldn't be sore. But because my body is in aching pain all over, his slight massage on my thighs relieves my muscles of tension. Yuto pushes his thumb deeper into my thigh—hitting a nerve before circling it. I grit my teeth and noisily suck air through them, before moaning in relief. His hand massaging my thigh felt like a thousand nerves in my thigh were worked into subsiding.

"Does that—"

"Shut it Yuto," I retaliate, throwing my head back. My hand on the other side of my body—the one Yuto cannot see—grips some of the cushion.

Yuto—who never listens to me anyway, continues to pleasure me with a naughty smirk on his face. "What? Does that feel good?"

"Yes fuck Yuto....." My back begins to arch off the couch, and my teeth take my lip inside of them. Relief. Sweet relief takes over all of my body. Controls my moaning lips, my arching back, and my eyelids closing for the rest of my senses to have their fun in this new pleasure.

Yuto slithers over to me, spreading my legs to make room for him in between. He then grips my chin in his forefinger and thumb, and lowers my head to look at him—his eyes lustful and anticipating my taste on his tongue. Yuto's fingers slowly part from my face—and he lowers himself to his knees, his focus changing to my soaked core peeking through my skirt.

"Wait Yuto wait," I desperately call, panting from my fast past heart rate and anticipation.

"The door—"

"—I locked it as soon as she left," he finishes, hands skating their way up my thighs—his lips hungrily licking themselves as his eyes sparkle with lust. A sight I'll have to praise the Lord for bestowing upon me.

With one fluid movement, his thumbs glide over my panties and pull them to hang around my ankles. Yuto marvels a bit as the juices of my core flow like a river—and I fight the urge to snap them closed. Giant hands take purchase at my upper thighs with a firm grip—causing my throat to become as dry as flour. I watch as Yuto's face inches closer and closer—butterflies dipping up and down inside my stomach—before he plunges his mouth into me.

A loud moan bursts through the walls of my lips as Yuto's tongue draws lovely circles on me. Plush lips then kiss my core—before his tongue yet again laps me up like a kitten does with it's milk.

As my hands flow through his hair—cursing and muffling my moans—Yuto makes one flick of his tongue that causes me to scrunch up his hair in my fists. The locs becoming messy and disorganized in my fingers. Yuto forces my legs open again, and dips his tongue inside of me. My lower back begins to tingle as my body becomes uncontrollable, squirming and wiggling like a mouse caught between a cat's claws.

My head rolls to the side as my hands still hold his precious locs in my fingers, "Yuto Yuto my gosh Yuto...."

Yuto then moans inside me, the vibrations and heat from his mouth almost sending me over the edge. The restlessness of my legs and the constant squirming signaling to Yuto that I'm close—close to bursting right in that perfect mouth of his—those pink lips asking for me.

Yuto wraps his lips around my sensitive bud, kissing it once before he backs away—lips completely drenched and face even more hungry—like he's deciding if he would like seconds.

Yet his hands remove his shirt and pants so quickly, all I can do is marvel at the ripping muscles and beautiful tanned skin revealing itself to me as pieces of fabric fly through the air—a scene from a movie. When Yuto turns around, his head is thrown back lazily, and his eyes quickly dip down to his boxers before they flick over to me—anticipating—-expecting.

My heart runs miles in my throat—practically punching the walls of my throat as it pumps several gallons of thick blood through my veins. As Yuto walks over to me—shallow breaths inhabit the room, coming from me. I'm not nervous just....so very excited.

My teeth graze the skin along the hem of his boxers and feel his nerves shudder underneath me. I look up at him once, hoping my 'innocent' look is shining through my eyes.

Yuto's hands then cup my cheek, "you're so damn beautiful."

His words leave his mouth all the same as his boxers leave his body—his length satisfying my eyes. I bring a hand to his base, and start pumping him—watching him relax underneath my fingers. Yuto's body rolls over to flop onto the couch, spreading for me to rest in between. Soon, my lips wrap around his tip, kitten licking it once to gain a reaction out of him. Yuto's arms throw to the cushions on the side of him—veins popping into view.

My mouth moves up and down him, my hand pumping what's left. I hollow my cheeks and bob my head more violently, and Yuto muffles curses as he throws his head back—chest rising and falling with every shallow breath. His skin is slightly moistened with glistening sweat rolling down his chest like rain does with a window.

"Fuck Staci—-fuuucckkk—-shit I'm gonna—"

I pop my lips off his member, throwing my hands in the air. "Inside Yuto," is all I'm able to get out before he stands up, throws me onto the couch—spreading my legs to rest ontop of his shoulders, and slowly inserts himself inside of me.

My hole stretches to accommodate him, and I bite my lip to keep myself from accidentally shouting. The long spring inside me winds tighter—the metal spinning closer and closer—gaining more and more anticipation. Our heavy pants fill the room with heat, steam beginning to fog up the mirrors used for makeup.

Yuto gives me one flick of his sharp eyebrow—asking if I'm okay without using words. My heart almost lunges out of me as we hold strong eye contact for a couple beats—the only sound in the room is our hasty breaths. With one dip of my head, Yuto starts pumping into me—the sight indescribable by words. His handsome face morphing with pleasure—hymns of moans dancing on his lips, the grip his fingers have on my waist—stilling himself, or his member hitting my lower spine—filling me in a way I couldn't ever imagine.

The way I feel every rub his member makes against my hole—rubbing every inch with vigor and the warmth of him—the feel of his member pushing deeper and deeper as it slides in and out—in and out. Allowing me to experience the delightful rubbing sensation over and over.

My walls begin to clench around him, my breaths heaving as my stomach convulses, causing me to jerk upwards a couple times. The spring in my stomach is almost ready to jump—so close to jumping and releasing every bit of tension. Yuto, in response to my clenching, thrusts even harder inside of me, and hits a spot that causes my back to arch high off the couch—and my arms to sprawl out to the cushion on either one of my sides. My eyes roll to the back of my head, lust and pleasure taking over my body.

Yuto hits my bud while he pushes forcefully inside of me, hitting every area that I could possibly need him to.

"Haaaa~ haaaa~~ Yuto~" I whine, fingers frantically and desperately scattering around like mice for some sort of grip—something stronger than the cushions. The spring inside of me can't hold—-any longer.

Yuto's strong fingers meet mine, and intertwine together, "shiiiittt Staci I'm—shit Staci—-" Yuto murmurs while the sound of slapping skin gets louder—no longer playing in the background.

His other hand releases his grip on my waist as he turns my chin to face him again. Yuto's eyes are hazy and just on the edge—his stomach also starts to jump—convulsing as his body jerks forward. I watch as his eyes completely wash over—his face twisting unearthly into something beautiful—the same time as I feel his liquid painting my insides.

Lucky for me, Yuto thrusts into me a couple times during his release, and my spring pops—pops so hard I feel a waterfall of warm liquid flowing down my legs, now shaking and unable to be controlled.

"YUTO!!" I shout, loud enough for anyone even in the general vicinity of our room to hear.

Yuto's hand suddenly smacks against my mouth, "quiet quiet, otherwise you don't get a round two."

————

A/N: chicken fried cheese sticks what did I do—

I'm too powerful, you weren't ready for that.

That has to be one of the most BEAUTIFUL sex scenes I've written but also the most EXPLICIT 😂😂😂

Did you enjoy yourself?

(I know you did)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.1K 30
π’Š 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒏 π’Š 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’π’ π’–π’ˆπ’‰ π’‘π’†π’π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’π’
15.8K 490 30
"pentagon cha cha cha~" pentagon one-shots, short stories, scenarios, reactions, etc! stuff about the boys! (yay) Β© 2018
10.2K 148 18
some pentagon imagines and reactions pentagon requests are open my first time writing have fun