Cheated~yanan(twenty-seven)

A/N: I know people usually do cheat stories where Y/n (or whoever the s/o is) cheats on the idol member. But I don't like that so we're doing sumn different ;)

HER NAME IS PRONOUNCED LIKE THE WORD "MERCY"🗣

Merci POV:

"Yanan! Yanan I'm home!" I shout through the house, stumbling against the door and struggling to roll my suitcase behind me. A bright smile is plastered on my face as I flick on the light switch, expecting Yanan to be skating around the corner to envelope me in a giant hug. I missed his warmth. Though I left for something extremely depressing, I knew Yanan could cheer me up.

After a few beats of waiting, my smile drops to neutral. "It is late..." I thought to myself, wandering into the kitchen to yank a gallon of orange juice from the fridge. Yanan was probably just sleeping—which is understandable, he wasn't much of a person to stay up late anyway.

As I open a cabinet and slip some orange juice into my cup, I hear a creak—and a thump coming from the same direction as our bedroom. I take a quick sip of the orange liquid, it's tangy, fruity taste lingering in my mouth as I carefully tiptoe down the hallway.

Yanan and I were a very close-knit couple—and went/did everything together. But I decided it'd be best if Yanan stayed home this time—I don't think he would've enjoyed seeing my aunt take her last breath at the hospital.

But alas, my excitement is filling my thoughts with joy and my mouth smiles almost creepily. Any thoughts daring to skate into my mind are flicked away by my excitement—growing into a 300lb gorilla.

Another creak. Followed by a breathy, "Saaarrraahhh~"

"S-S-SARAH?!" I yell, my body reacting faster than my brain can keep up as my feet almost stomp through the ground and my hands slam the door open.

My best friend, Sarah Tilley Sanders, on her knees, with Yanan's length wrapped around her red lips.

Burning tears scold my cheeks.

And I lose the little part of my brain that'd be able to stop me.

It's all a blur—really. But what I do remember is dragging Sarah by her hair, clumps of it tightly squeezed in my fingers as if I'm trying to rid her bald. Her screams became background noise, everything was background noise as I dragged Sarah's squirming body through the hallway, the sound of her skin and thighs hitting the floor as she fought against me. I was numb—truly numb.

I was at the door, flaming tears still lighting up my cheeks, when Yanan jumped in front of me—boxers now covering his lower half. He puts his hands out for me to stop—and unwillingly my body obeys.

"Merci please—"

I cut him off, the tears starting to rain down my face, but I don't even blink at them, "get out. of my way. Yanan."

Sarah, realizing I'm semi-distracted, claws at the same arm gripping her hair. As a reaction, I jolt her entire head as if I can twist her head off her neck. She screams in pain and slops her arms to the floor.

Yanan lowers his hand to grab mine, his gaze softening as he elevates it up to his soft, pink lips, and delicately kisses my knuckles.

"You don't have to do this."

I push him through the door.

Yanan stumbles back into the hallway and slams into the wall across from the doorway. I take Sarah's head, grip her hair down to her scalp, and sling her like a ragdoll into the hallway—not caring that her entire naked body is exposed. She whimpers, clutching her scalp and palming the floor. It's only when she pats a bald spot on her head to I realize I'm still gripping a patch of her hair.