Oath |H.S|

By missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... More

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 56. | Home
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way

4.7K 117 519
By missluckycharmss

💿
"Lovers in the night
Poets tryin' to write
We don't know how to rhyme
But, damn, we try
But all I really know
You're where I wanna go
The part of me that's you will never die"

Song: Always Remember Us This Way - Lady Gaga.

* * *

Harry.

October 2nd 2017

I'll never forget the excitement I felt the day of your birthday, the first one we got to celebrate together, excited for the rest to come. But now we both know Angel, it didn't turn out that way, our first and last birthday celebrated together. We just didn't know that yet.

"Quiet bud, don't want to wake Mum up on her birthday" I laugh as Elton barks up at me once holding the small cake that I made, topped off with a two shaped candle, the only one I could find when I snuck out to the shops earlier.

Elton trots behind me as I walk up the stairs holding the sponge cake, the candle illuminating the dimly lit hallway.

I gently open the door looking in at her body laid amongst the large duvet swallowing her body up under neath. Her brown hair fans out on the pillow as she lets out little snores.

You always told me you never snored, Always denied it when I mentioned it. I always said i was joking, the truth is your snores never annoyed me, they were just another indication telling me you were alive and in my company, my real life angel.

I tip toe over to her sleeping body standing beside her as her back faces me. I nod for Elton to jump up on the bed. And when he does she sits up rubbing her eyes with a groan.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" I begin singing as she turns her head looking at me surprised and still dazed with sleep.

"Happy birthday dear angel, happy birthday to you" I finish holding out the cake in front of her face as she smiles up at me embarrassed before closing her eyes and blowing out the candles.

You never told me what you wished for that day, but I know it wasn't this. None of us ever wished for this angel, I just hope that whatever you wished for came through, you deserved all your wishes.

"How did you know?" She asks groggily as I sit in beside her in the bed. Elton makes his way up in the middle of us sniffing at the cake in my hand.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out" I say with a smirk as she smiles at me with a shake of her head.

"Will told you?"

"Yep"

"I'll kill that bastard" she says with a yawn looking down at the cake that's now resting on the bed beside us.

"Why is there a two?" She asks laughing pointing at the sparky two shaped candle resting on top of the cake.

"They only had a two, didn't have a five" I laugh as she smiles placing a kiss of appreciation on my lips.

"We'll search for a five shaped one when your birthday comes" she says which makes my heart skip a beat at her words.

"You'll have to get a six one angel" I mumble as she places small kisses on my neck.

"What?" She asks her head popping up from the crook of my neck.

"I'm already 25" I smile brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as she looks at me confused.

"But you were 24 when we met?" She asks furrowing her brows as she looks at me with messy bed hair.

"And I'm 25 now" I say trying not to make a big deal out of it, it's her day.

"When was your birthday? I never got you a cake! Or a present!" She says slapping a hand over her mouth realising.

I laugh at her reaction shaking my head "don't worry about it, let's just go have some breakfast hmm? Can't let the birthday girl go hungry" I say as she nods brushing off our recent conversation.

She stands up out of bed as I round the bed walking towards her with the cake still in my hands, Elton jumping off the mattress and trotting after us as we walk down stairs to the kitchen.

You tried all day on your birthday to get me to tell you mine, you begged and pleaded but gave up when I wouldn't budge, looking back now I wish I did, maybe then things would of been different. Maybe I jinxed us not seeing another birthday together that day.

"You sit down, and I'll cook you up some bacon and eggs, how does that sound?" I ask as she sits at the dining table looking over at me stood in the kitchen area.

"Sounds delicious bubs, do we have any hash browns?" She asks her eyes filled with hope as I open the freezer checking to see if we have any left.

"Just enough for your breakfast birthday girl" I smile pulling out the bag filled with the potato triangles.

"Yes! Been craving them since yesterday" she claps happily as I begin to cook us breakfast.

As I cooked you breakfast that morning, I never thought it would be my last time I cooked those hash browns for you, you're the only person that ate them, another thing that reminded me of you.

I cook us up breakfast as she sits at the dining table watching my every move, humming along with whatever song plays on the cd that I put in the speakers, funny how she knows every song, it's as if it was made like that on purpose.

"This is delicious bubs, thank you so much!" She says happily sitting back with an empty plate in front of her.

"Anything for the birthday girl" I say throwing her a wink as I finish up my food, tossing my left over bacon to Elton who wolfs it down quickly.

She walks over and sits on my lap smiling down at me happily as she plants a kiss to my lips. I smile into the kiss and mould our lips together, heads tilting to get a better angle to kiss each other.

We deepen the kiss but pulling away quickly as we hear the letter box close and something fall onto the wooden floor of the hallway.

"What's that?" Bowie asks slightly worried as I tell her to stay with Elton as I make my way out into the hallway, stopping in my tracks as I see a white envelope on the floor.

I bend down and look at the names on the outside.

Mr and Mrs Cortez

I roll my eyes at the use of mine and Bowie's fake names from that time in Vegas.

I open the letter and scan the words on the page, my eyes widening at what it says in black ink.

What's up fuckers?!

I hope you two aren't shagging too much, we're working our asses off here while you fuck my sister buddy!

It's Stevie, Niall wrote that first bit, i lost a game of Rock Paper Scissors so he got to start it.

I just wanted to let you know because you're the best big brother ever! That Tony said you and Bowie could come home tomorrow, it's important you do because...

You're invited to mine and Jesse's wedding! And we need you two to be there because it's a special day!

So pack up your shit you leave tomorrow at 1pm, a car will be there to pick you two up and bring you both to Vegas where we are all staying.

We can't wait to see you and Elton of course!

Wear protection! (Nialler x) wait, that's my sister!

Anyways we love you both so much!

See you soon!

Love from Stevie, Jesse, Big Payno, Zayn, Nialler, Lou bear and Quinn x

There's a photo of all of us in your car, hope you like it! X

I flip over the letter to see a picture of them all sat on the roof of my car after spray painting it purple and adding glitter taped to the back.

I roll my eyes and let out a laugh as I bring the letter into Bowie who's still sat in the kitchen.

"What was it?" Bowie asks anxiously as I hold up the letter and photo with a laugh.

"Have a read for yourself" I smile passing her the letter and photo as she looks at me and then starts to read the letter.

Her eyes roll at the first bit but once she keeps reading her eyes widen and then rolls them again before she's nearly in tears at the end bit.

"We're going home?" She says looking up at me as I nod at her happily.

She launches forward and hugs me tightly as she sniffles a bit. "And there's a wedding, but yeah we're going home Angel" I smile as she plants a kiss on my lips over the moon about finally being able to go home to everyone.

"They're such idiots" she laughs shaking her head as she looks at the picture of everyone clutched in her hand.

"How do you feel about Stevie getting married?" She asks as I shrug my shoulders.

"I can't stop her, If she's happy I'm happy" I smile as Bowie hugs me tighter at my words.

But at that moment Angel, we didn't know why they were in such a rush to get married, but now we do; and I regret not being with them more before what happened.

"She's going to look so beautiful! Oh we have nothing to wear!" She says realising we really aren't prepared for a wedding, we don't know when it is but it must be soon if we're going home tomorrow.

"Relax Angel, we'll have plenty of time to prepare" I laugh tucking her hair behind her ear.

Thinking back at that moment and how you looked so relieved when I told we had plenty of time, haunts me, because we both didn't know we didn't have all the time we wanted.

"Now, I think the birthday girl should get ready for her birthday lunch" I say smirking at her as she claps her hands happily before running over to the fridge pinning up the picture with a magnet.

"What am I getting?" She asks excitedly before I shrug "it's a surprise, run up and get ready Angel" I say as she laughs running up the stairs singing loudly in happiness.

When I hear the bedroom door close I run to the back garden swinging open the door letting out a whistle before figures come running from behind the wall holding balloons, presents and of course alcohol.

"Finally! I was getting stiff behind that wall!" Niall says slapping me as he walks into the kitchen holding bottles of alcohol in both hands while wearing a party hat.

"You all need to be quiet, Bowie's just upstairs" I warn them all as they pour in the door waving and hugging me excitedly.

"Here you go you beautiful bastard!" Niall says slapping a party hat on my head as everyone looks at me happily staying quiet as they place everything down on the counters and dining table.

"If anyone makes a loud noise I will slap one of you!" I whisper yell glaring at all the faces who nod in agreement, streamers hanging from their mouths begging to be blown into.

"And don't blow those!" I say pointing at Joey and Will who stand there with a mischievous grin with the colourful streamers in the mouths.

"Jeez thought your little fuckaway would loosen you up a bit" Will says rolling his eyes snatching the streamer from his mouth slapping it on the wooden table beside him.

"Harry!" Bowie shouts from upstairs, I point at them all and put a finger to my lips signalling them to shush as I walk out the door.

Stevie runs after me and snatches the party hat from my head before closing the kitchen door quietly as I make my way up stairs to where Bowie is.

"What's up angel?" I ask walking into our room as she stands with two dresses in her hands looking confused.

"Which one screams it's my birthday bitch!" She shouts as I look over the dresses. One is short and covered in silver sparkles, another is a floor length emerald green maxi dress.

"Silver one, it'll make you look like a million dollars" I smile walking over to her placing a kiss on her lips as she smiles nodding.

"I was thinking the same thing, now get out! I'm not ready!" She pouts as I laugh nodding closing the door behind me.

I sigh in relief as I don't hear a sound from downstairs in the kitchen.

I make my way back down stairs and walk into the kitchen to see Niall already taking shots from neon shot glasses.

"Really? It's 2pm" I say as he shrugs handing one to Will who takes it happily knocking it back.

"It's a party baby!" Niall whisper yells knocking back another shot as Stevie and Quinn hang decorations with the help of Jesse and Louis.

After a few minutes everything is set up and Liam has heated up food he prepared before they all got here, laying it out on the table in a huge spread of Bowie's favourite foods.

"Hey H, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jesse says nodding towards the back door as he stand out waiting for me to join him. Stevie smiles as I step outside closing the door behind us.

"What's up?" I ask as Jesse stands in front of me looking nervous about what he's about to say.

"I know I never asked for your blessing, but it's really urgent as to why me and Stevie have to get married" he says which causes me to furrow my brows.

"Why's that?" I ask confused as to what he's hinting at.

"I'll tell you at a later time, but right now we're here with everyone we love, and that's the most important thing, and marrying your sister is another one of them for me" he says as I nod with a smile.

"You're not mad?" He asks looking at my smile as I shake my head.

"Of course not, I know you love her and you'll take care of her, I trust you" I say slapping his shoulder as he relaxes under my touch letting out a laugh of relief.

"Oh thank baby Jesus! I thought you would shoot me or some shit!" He says as I laugh.

"Would of been nice to hear it in person but it is what it is, I'm happy for you two" I say as he laughs bringing me in for one of his classic Jesse bear hugs.

"Thank you so much, you'll make an amazing best man" he says with a smirk as I widen my eyes.

"You want me to be your best man?" I ask with a smile as he nods obsessively "of course, we survived prison together Buddy, I'm not going to pick someone else over you!" He says as I laugh slapping his shoulder.

"You're a good man" I say as he smiles at me laughing.

"When's the wedding?" I ask as Jesse looks down at his feet and back up at me "tomorrow" he says and my eyes widen.

"Do you have everything prepared?" I ask anxiously as he nods.

"Had it all sorted out before I asked her, it's only a small wedding in the casino in Vegas" he says as I nod smiling.

"Looking forward to it" I say bringing him in for a hug.

We both walk back inside to see everyone siting around chatting and waiting for Bowie to be ready.

"Niall! Hands off the food" Liam whisper yells slapping his hand off the food as Zayn laughs beside him.

I roll my eyes and take a seat next to Stevie who smiles at me when she sees me and Jesse walk in from the back garden.

"Come here you bastard, I missed you" she says pulling me in for a hug which nearly knocks me off my seat.

"Nice to see you too, left you for four weeks and you got engaged!" I say as she laughs pulling away.

"Yep! Bagged myself a good one" she says smiling looking over at Jesse who's now sneaking food off the plates that Liam is guarding.

"For the most part" she adds with a chuckle watching him as he shoves a chicken nugget into his mouth turning away so Liam doesn't see him.

"And you're happy?" I ask my voice at a whisper as she turns to look at me nodding her head with a bright smile.

"Happier than I've ever been" she says as I pull her in for a hug placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"Just want you to be happy" I whisper into her hair as she hugs me tighter.

We all talk quietly for another half an hour before we hear clinks of heels coming down the stairs. I hurry everyone behind furniture as they all wait bursting with excitement with streamers in their mouths.

I hide behind the counter facing the door as I hear her near the shut kitchen door.

"Where's the best boy who has given me the best birthday ever? He needs a reward for his hard work" she sings as the handle on the door presses down.

"Bit harsh" Will says behind me as Joey slaps him to shut up.

When I see her foot step into the door adorned in black fishnets and high heels I immediately jump to my feet running to the door knowing exactly what she's wearing.

I hide her half naked body as she stands in the doorway smiling up at me.

Everyone jumps out as she pushes forward screaming at the shouts from everyone as they all widen their eyes at how Bowie's dressed.

She's wearing black lace lingerie with a robe over top. She reddens and wraps her robe around her half naked body embarrassed.

"Surprise!" Will shouts awkwardly as everyone stands with their streamers hanging from their mouths in shock and second hand embarrassment.

She looks up at me with a glare as I scratch the back of my neck "surprise!" I say awkwardly repeating Will's words as she hugs her robe around her body angry and embarrassed.

"I cooked food!" Liam says breaking the tension in the room as everyone looks at him shaking their heads as he nods shutting up.

"Upstairs, now!" Bowie shouts to me storming out her heels clinking off the wooden floors as she bolts up the stairs.

"Really, when we're all here?" Niall says with a sigh as I close the door behind me walking up stairs to where Bowie's sat on our bed looking like she's going to end my life.

"You could of warned me!" She shouts shrugging off her silk robe throwing it on the floor before undoing her lingerie with huffs and puffs.

"Help?!" She shouts as I nod walking towards her undoing the claps of her bra and other straps she's done up.

"In my defence I didn't think you'd come down dressed like this" I say as she shrugs off her bra glaring at me over her shoulder.

"Fuck sakes Harry! I've been dressed like this the last four weeks!" She shouts taking off her stockings and underwear.

"In your defence yes you have, but in my defence it's midday" I say raising an eyebrow as she pulls on her silver dress stopping and looking at me with narrow eyes.

"Are you really fighting with a lawyer?" She asks with her hands on her hips as I shake my head widening my eyes.

"No ma'am" I say shutting my mouth as she rolls her eyes fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Let's just forget about this, let's have a good day mmh? Everyone came to visit you!" I say hugging her from behind placing a kiss to her shoulder as she looks at me through the mirror.

"If they mention one thing about this, I'm shooing them all" she warns me as I nod. She breaks out of my hold planting a kiss to my cheek.

"I'm still angry you didn't warn me" she says pointing her finger at me as we both make our way downstairs Elton following.

"And I'll take all the anger, let's just have a good night angel" I say as she smiles kissing me before we walk in to everyone jumping out again starting their entrance all over again.

"Happy birthday!"

"Surprise!"

"Look at you, sexy piece of ass!"

"Happy birthday sis!"

Bowie looks at everyone happily as she runs to them all pulling them in for a group hug as they all smother her in love and complements.

Everyone was so in love with you, like I was. Looking at everyone love you so much reminded me why I loved you so much. You were so special to everyone, but most importantly me Angel.

* * *

Who's ready for a party with the daddy issues gang?!

I'm so ready for this wedding, I hope you'll enjoy it too!

I love and appreciate you all and your parents for making and having you!

*loving squishy hugs and forehead kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 42.5K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
466K 14.6K 41
š‘Øš’…š’š’š’Šš’”: the god of beauty and desire. a man so ethereal, so endlessly godlike, endearing and enthralling it wasn't a wonder how he did what he...
21.4K 813 47
"Oh, but I think you will. You're just dying to tear everything apart, aren't you baby?" Harry narrows his eyes in amusement, a malicious smile playi...
137K 2.6K 55
{ COMPLETED } When the most famous mafia leaders member die a new member comes into work for him his name is harry styles. Tate the mafia leaders dau...