EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Da UnguViolet1313

Jung Kook, known as forever fanboy of IU, never dreams that someday he will get to know her better. He always... Altro

SUMMARY
PART 1
PART 2
Part 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
Part 14
PART 15
Part 16
Part 17
Not An Update
Part 18
Part 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PROMOTE!!!
Not An Update But A New Story

PART 32 - THE FINALE

2.4K 85 65
Da UnguViolet1313

'So are you happy now?'

So if people ask her that, she'll say she's beyond happy. Jieun was someone who love simplicity. Despite of her fame, she lived her life as simple as possible. She had enough trouble during her early years in intertainment industry that can last her a life time so she promised herself that no more trouble in the future.

Is dating someone as popular as Jeon Jungkook is considered as simple? Hell no. Jieun never imagine she'll date someone younger. If people ask her did he meet any requirements for her ideal boyfriend, his score was near to zero. He's younger than her, he's way too handsome, he's way too popular and has zillions of fans and most of the time way too immatured and many more she can't even count.

But she guessed that fate was sometime can be unpredictable. If you're fated to be together, no matter how far you ran away from each other, one day the fate will cross and he/she will be in your life. And now, she can't imagine living her life without him.

.
.

He's the coffee that she need in the morning
He's her sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
.
.

People might see him as a perfect golden maknae of BTS. Someone with a lot of talents, handsome features and more. But Jungkook was just someone who's striving hard to become perfect even though he's far from it. And that's what makes her fall for him deeper. She knew him since their rookie days, she knew him as her fan boy ever since she debuted years ago. People said he just wanted to have a free ride of her fame but he never affected with that. Even though they started to path ways to international stage, he never failed to show his love to her.

She knew that she didn't deserve him but God was too generous. Their paths crossed when they needed each others the most. Of course it was not an easy journey but if she can go back to the past and repeat the whole process again, she will do it again and again.

After what happened at her fan-meeting, their bond became stronger. Jungkook being over-protective as always but she can't blame him. He supported her when she decided not to charge the perpetrator even though they need to fight against her managers and company.

Both Big Hit and Edam strengthened their security, not ignoring any single hint of danger around their artists, afraid that the same incident will happen again. Both companies became close to each other after the incident, they are practically a family now.

Fans became more supportive towards both IU and BTS after the disaster and more people giving the blessing to the couple. Jieun can't help but feeling more grateful. Looking at their support made her want to work harder and be a better artist to her fans. But of course she and Jungkook become more careful in whatever they did so that they won't hurt the fans anymore.

BTS and IU friendship were no longer a secret now. They can freely greet each other in public without worries now. They even showed support to each other whenever they have any project and play each other song in their personal project and even attended each other's concert. But both IU and Jungkook kept their relationship as private as possible. Some even assumed that they were no longer together because of lack of one-to-one interaction between those two. Their relationship was not a public property so they decided to keep it quiet. They were just a normal couple, lovey dovey most of the time but they do quarrel once in a while.

Today marked 4 years of their relationship. Years full of ups and downs and looking back, she didn't realize that they were strong enough to pass the hurdle in their relationship. Thanks to everyone around them; his hyungs, her friends, their companies, their fans who make this happened.

"Babe, do you know where I put my jumper? The one that I wore last night? I need to send that to the dry cleaning before we go to the airport," Jungkook said while pouting. Jieun always find the way he was talking cute. He unconsciously pout when he rambled on something and combined with that pair of passionate doe eyes, Jieun was melting.

"I think your left it at my place," she replied, hands flipping through a magazine.

"Ah really? But I need to get it clean though. If we go to your place first we'll be late," Jieun chuckled at his words. He and his obsession to do laundry.

"Kwenchana. I'll just ask my maknae manager to do that for you. Come on, let's get moving now. We might miss our flight at this rate," Jieun pushed him, forcing him to get moving. They were currently at his condo, getting ready to go to the airport for their holiday in Jeju.

Jungkook will be serving in army soon so he wanted to have a proper holiday before he will be officially enlisted. He was the last member to be listed and all his hyungs were currently serving in military now. It was the hardest time for ARMY to go through this hiatus period of BTS but they did their best to greet the fans once in a while on their social media platform whenever they were on holiday.

Jungkook even released his 2nd mixtape prior to the enlistment announcement a few weeks back as a gift for ARMY. Fans were expecting it since they already saw it coming. It's their responsibility to serve the country so bangtan boys were proudly did what they have to do.

"Okay let's go," Jungkook said to her, one hand grabbing hers and his other free hand wheeled their luggage. They walked hand-in-hand to the basement.

*********

'I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more, Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours. And I might never get there but I'm gonna try, If it's 10,000 hours or the rest of my life, I'm gonna love you....," Jungkook sang along while driving along the beautiful beach. Jieun recorded him with her phone, smile pestering on her face.

She'll gonna miss this for sure. 18 months might not be long before they were together. But nowadays even a day without seeing him seemed so long. She's turning herself into someone annoying, didn't she?

"Wow, the beach here is so pretty. We've been here for zillion times but it never failed to amaze me," Jungkook said while pointing at the emerald water. It's early summer now, so the water looked extra clear today.

"Right. I'm glad I insisted coming here during our very first trip last time. You fell for Jejudo as much as me," Jieun said proudly. Jungkook snickered at her, can't help but agreed with her. Jeju was indeed a beautiful place.

"Oh, we're not going to Hyori unnie's place?" Jieun pointed out when she realized the road became unfamiliar to her. She was bad with direction but she familiarized with Hyori's place since she and Jungkook will come here whenever they have free time. "Ah, I forgot to tell you. We're staying at a new place this time. Hyori noona is renovating again so I looked out for a new place," Jungkook told her.

"Renovating again? She'll end up with a hotel or something," Jieun laughed. Hyori was no longer lived at that house now since she moved back to Seoul last year to focus on her career. She and her husband hired workers and turned their house to a real vacation house and Jieun assumed the business was doing great if Hyori was renovating the place again.

"So where are we staying?" she asked.

"It's a new place but I'm confident you'll love this," he said with confidence.

“Don’t tell me…,” she covered her mouth. “It’s that house, is it? The one that we saw when we walked at the beach last time?” she asked with excitement. Her eyes widened as she recalled the place.

Jungkook chuckled at her cute response. He rubbed his neck, a habit he developed when he was nervous about something. “ I guess I did the right thing,” he replied.

“Kyaaaaa. Jeon Jungkook saranghae chagiya. I love you so much I want to kiss you right now,” Jieun squealed and suddenly wrapped her hand around his neck and hugged him from her seat.

“Babe, I’m driving,” Jungkook said but smile never left his face. “and I love you more,” he added. “I don’t know when we can have time like this again but of course I’ll have my vacation and all but we can’t spend leisurely since I need to prioritize my family too. Besides you’ll have your own schedule too. So I thought, why not make it special,” Jungkook confessed. Blush crept up to his face and Jieun laughed as his face reddened. This boy, how can he still be shy and cute like this. She was glad that he never changed even after a few years in relationship.

“Thanks honey. I really appreciate this,” Jieun replied. She let go of his neck and grabbed his right arm. She rested her head on his shoulder. “I’m going to miss you even more after this,” she said.

“I know. I am that kind of person that will be missed so badly. I mean look at me; handsome, talented, good attitude, great voice, great body and all. Even your parents call me more than you these days,” Jungkook said. Jieun punched his arm.

“I see you’ve been hanging out with Jin Oppa when he was on holiday. His dry humor is rubbing off you,” Jungkook laughed at her. “Jin hyung will get mad if he know you said that. He always believes that you love his humor,” Jungkook replied. Jieun laughed at his respond.

 “Oh my God look at that,” Jieun said while pointing at the sight in front of them. The house was located at the end of the road, just a few steps away from the shore. The front yard was full with green grasses and volcanic stone scattered across the lawn. Jieun jumped out from the car as soon as Jungkook stopped the car and ran toward the house. “Jungkook, faster. Let’s go to the backyard,” Jieun said before jumped her way to the backyard, which was facing the beautiful view of Hyeopjae Beach.

Jungkook quickly hopped off the car, made his way to the backyard, following Jieun. Jieun was uncontrollable right now so he needed to go there so that she won’t do something stupid like jumping off the cliff for example. The sun was starting to set, the sky slowly turning into a beautiful shade of colors, leaving both Jungkook and Jieun in awed. “Jungkook~~~” she called him, her face glowed under beautiful color of sunset. Jungkook approached her and brought her into his embrace. She buried her face onto his chest.

“I can’t thank you enough for this,” she said.

“Then don’t bother to say thank you. I did this because I wanted to,” he replied.

“It’s even harder to say goodbye now,” Jungkook smiled but feeling sad at the same time.

“Who say we’re saying goodbye? Remember, even we’re separated for a while the distance won’t make our love any less. We survived these 4 years together despite of how busy we are. This won’t be any different. I’ll be back in no time,” he said while his hands soothingly rubbing her backside.    

“I don’t want you to feel sad throughout this holiday. Let’s make this our unforgettable vacation, can we?” Jungkook asked. Jieun replied with a nod. They both looked into each other's eyes before Jungkook leaned in and closed the gap between them. His lips touched hers and she closed her eyes as Jungkook deepened the kiss.

“The color of the sun is really pretty, right?” he said after they let go of each other.

“Emm. It looks like an egg yolk. Or maybe orange? Ah, I want to eat some orange while we’re here,” she said, unconsciously rubbing her stomach.

“You and your unique description of things. You’re hungry, aren’t you?” Jungkook asked her. Jieun laughed at his question. She was indeed hungry since they have an early lunch this morning before departing.

“Let’s go inside. I asked the housekeeper to stock up the groceries and some fresh seafood so we’ll cook for tonight’s dinner,” he wrapped her small hand in his and slowly made their way inside the house.

****

Their holiday was splendid as always. With both of them being a homebody person, even though it's so tempting to stay indoors most of the time, they tried to spend their holiday being outside. Jeju got plenty of hiking trails so Jungkook convinced her to spend their morning exploring the beautiful view of Jeju Olle Trail. They also have their customary evening walk along the beach while watching the sunset.

Jungkook brought along his camera so Jieun felt like she was in some sort of variety show. "Stop filming will you," she said while blocking his camera. Jungkook chuckled and ignored her. When he was satisfied with his work, only the he put aside the camera.

"Time fly so fast. We'll be back to Seoul the day after tomorrow and you'll be enlisted in a week," she said while sadly looking at the sunset.

"I know. Time fly fastest when you're with someone you love," Jungkook agreed with her.

"Are you sure you gonna be okay if I spend some time with Hyori Unnie tomorrow?" she asked. Earlier Hyori suddenly called her, asking to see her tomorrow morning. Her voice didn't sound good so Jieun was pretty sure that she needed to be there for her unnie.

"Of course. She needs you this time. I can survive on my own," Jungkook nodded his head.

"But I'm planning to cook for some dinner so you better be there," Jungkook continued.

"I promise I'll be back before dinner," she said before briefly planted her lips on his. Jungkook smiled and they continued to walk hand-in-hand.

****

Jieun kissed Jungkook goodbye before leaving the house with Hyori. When she looked at Hyori's expression for the first time that morning, she knew that her unnie was not doing well. Hyori avoided talking until they reached the cafe that they used to hang out. Hyori choosed the rooftop for some privacy.

When they finally settled down at their seats, Hyori removed her shade and Jieun was shocked to see the reddened eyes and dark circles under her eyes. "Oh unnie, what happen?" she wrapped her hand around Hyori's, knowing that she'll need her support.

"Sang Soon oppa... He...," Hyori couldn't finish her words, but cried instead. Jieun quickly brought her into her embrace, whispering comfort words to her unnie. After Hyori calmed down, she finally told Jieun about her trouble and Jieun tried her best to help her big sister.

****

Jieun sighed as she walked to the door. What a long day and when Hyori decided to let her go, she was just realized that it was time for the dinner. She entered the house and called for Jungkook's name. She promised to be back as soon as possible to help him preparing for the dinner but somehow she only managed to be back just before the dinner.

"Babe, where are you?" Jieun looked for him at the kitchen but her boyfriend was nowhere to be found.

"Jungkook...," her voice trailed off. She was about to call his phone when she noticed a card on top of a white box that was place on the kitchen table. Her fingers grabbed the card and a smile quickly formed on her face as she read the card.

'I promise you a romantic dinner so get yourself ready. Please wear that dress that I prepare for you and come to the backyard once you're ready' Jieun smiled. She put down the card and opened the white box that come with the card.

She grabbed the beautiful dress and hurried herself to get ready. It'll be sunset soon and she was pretty sure Jungkook wanted to have their dinner while watching the sunset.

Jieun got ready as fast as she can. She got into shower and did her own make up. She decided to just leave her hair just the way it was since it'll take a longer time to style the hair. She got into the dress and thanked Jungkook for his taste. The dress was pretty and she absolutely like the way it felt against her skin.

She looked at her reflection on the mirror and sprayed some perfume before going down. She opened the door and made her way to the backyard. The ground was covered with white and red roses. She decided to follow the trail that Jungkook created and it led her to the backyard.

Well the backyard looked nothing like Jieun remembered. She was mesmerised with everything that he prepared for their dinner. There was a table and chairs at the middle with lights scattered on the ground and some of them were draped on the branches. There was a big white screen at the other side of the backyard. Jieun guessed Jungkook will suggest outdoor movie date after the dinner. She never thought he could be this romantic. It's been 4 years and Jungkook was not really into romantic stuff like this.

She looked around and Jungkook was nowhere to be found. She decided to call his name but a video was played on the big screen.

There was a boy, wearing a birthday hat with a background decoration saying 'Happy 13th Birthday'

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" asked a voice behind the camera.

"A singer. Like IU noona," he replied with a shy smile on his face.

The screen changed and a man appeared. Jieun quickly recognised him. It's Jungkook's brother, Jeon Junghyun. "Hi Jieun, today I'm going to tell you a story how in love Jungkook with you since he was barely a boy," Junghyun started.

"ah hyunnng," Jungkook protested behind the camera. Junghyun snickered but continued.

"Yeah, I still remembered the first time he saw you on TV. It was your debut stage and he happened to just come home. Mom told me he ditched school for going to game arcade that day. This boy, his life at that time was only about sports and video games. He has no ambition whatsoever but once he saw you on the screen, he told our mother that he wanted to become an idol singer. We thought he's joking but guess what, he went to an audition and became one. A very successful one at that," Junghyun said. Jieun laughed at the thought of how naughty yet carefree Jungkook was when he was young.

"Jieun-ah, thanks for being there for him since the day one. Oppa will support you guys till the end," Junghyun ended his speech with a wink.

The screen went black after that before words appeared on the screen.

.
.
.
.
.
You're the start of my beautiful journey
.
.
.
You inspired me to not be afraid being me
.
.
.
You make me experience roller-coaster ride of feelings that I thought I will never feel
.
.
.
You are my muse
.
.
.
My pride
.
.
.
My joy
.
.
.
My love
.
.
.
I pray to God that you're my first and my last love.
.

.
.
Thanks for always being there for me, for baring with my childish attitude. Thanks for being my guidance throughout this journey

The screened went black again and a compilation of videos of Jungkook staring at his phone was played. "Jieun-ah, if you ever wonder how he was doing whenever when we are on tour and being far away from you, this is actually snippets of it. We managed to secretly recorded them to you, just to blackmail him but I never have a chance to use it against him. So I think you should see this instead. Thanks for being one of his source of happiness. We are very grateful for that," Jin's voice echoed across the space.

Jieun wiped her tears that she did not realize started to fall down her cheeks. She looked at his face, glowing with happiness when he looked at his phone, his excited dance when he received her too many phone calls, his lovely face when he wrote some notes on the postcards that he'll post whenever he's away.

"Jieun-ah," Jieun raised her head and looked at the screen. Her father and her mother were on the screen. "When you told us that you're in relationship with Jungkook, I kind of disapproved. I saw how miserable when you ended your previous relationship and Jungkook was not an ordinary person. I know your relationship was not going to be easy. But your mom told me to believe in you. And Jungkook, he's the same age as your brother but he's way too matured than Jonghoon.

"When you asked us what do we feel if you want to get married, I told you that I won't let you settle down. Not until you're at least 40," her mom slapped her father's arm.

"How can you let our daughter marry at 40? That's ridiculous," her mom said.

"Well you can't blame me she's still my baby girl," her father replied. Jieun laughed seing them bickering like they always did.

"Jungkook comes here today and he asked for our permission. Jieunie, he convinced me that even if you become his, the fact that you're still my baby girl will never change. Jungkook, appa and Jieun's omma will support whatever journey you guys are embarking after this. Hwaiting," Jieun puzzled at her dad's words. Permission? Permission for what?

She looked around for Jungkook, demanding for an explanation. But he appeared on the screen so Jieun stopped looking and decided to hear what he wanted to say. "Hey babe. I'm sorry for keeping you long and I don't know whether I'm doing this right or not since I'm not good at this. Happy 4th anniversary for both of us. I find it weird that I love you more each day but thanks for making me a happy man. I hope my existence around you is having the same effect as yours to mine. There's many thing that I'm being thankful for in my life; my family, my brothers, my ARMY and then you. I love you and I hope it'll stay just this way until the day I die," Jungkook said.

The screen suddenly went black and Jieun was left with unanswered question in her head. Why Jungkook went to this extend to celebrate their anniversary? Is it because he was leaving after this? She was about to call for him but Jungkook appeared from his hiding place. He looked so handsome in his dress shirt. There was a nervous smile on his face.

"Jieun.....," he called her name.

"Babe...," he rubbed his neck, feeling nervous.

"Gosh why am I so bad at this. Jieun, I know this might confuse you and with that smart brain of yours there's must be a multiple questions going on there. But, I'm not doing this because I'm leaving. I'm doing this because I want to," he confessed.

He looked at her and suddenly he got the strength when he looked at her lovely eyes. "Babe, thanks for being there for me during my ups and downs. Thanks for everything that you've sacrificed for the sake of our relationship. I know my life won't be complete without you beside me to share it.

"It's been 4 years but it's been the best 4 years in my life. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?" Jungkook ended his speech and look at her. Jieun was crying again.

"Are you proposing to me? Like the marriage proposal?" she asked, confused with Jungkook's words. Well Jieun might be genius when came to her job but she was clueless in this kind of thing.

"I know this is too early for us, but can you make me a happy man? Marry me?" he finally said the words. He fished out the black box inside his pocket and opened the box in front of her. The ring sparkled under the light.

Jieun was left speechless. She looked at him and the ring."Wear the ring for 'yes' and close the box for 'no'" Jungkook said.

Well, he was nervous. Honestly he never hinted about the proposal and Jieun was a career woman and he knew how much her career meant to her. If she refused him, he kind of get that. Her career was at peak now and honestly he prepared for the worse.

When she didn't respond to him, his smile started to falter. He was about to close to box since she was practically turned into a stone; speechless, expressionless. But then Jieun's hand stopped her. "I will. Oh Jungkook I will," she finally said.

"Wait, what?"

"I will marry you, you silly. I'm sorry I'm taking my time but I will," she replied. Her fingers softly touch the ring before picking up the piece. It was a simple ring, a band with a diamond embedded but she loved it so much. She slipped the ring to her ring finger and showed it to Jungkook.

"It's perfect," she said.

"So it's a yes," Jungkook said, still can't believe his eyes.

"Yes. Babe, I will marry you," Jieun said before stood on her toes and sealed her words with a passionate kiss. Jungkook smiled and reciprocated her kiss.

****

"Congratulations!!!!!! Our maknae is getting married," Taehyung screamed on top of his lung. The couple was just finished their dinner and currently resting at the resting area that Jungkook prepared in front of the big screen. The members quickly demanded a face time once Jungkook announced the big news and coincidently they were on holiday and currently hanging out at Taehyung's place.

"Congrats guys. Jieun, thanks for accepting our not so perfect maknae. Make him a happy man okay," Jin said.

"No. I'm more grateful for this," she said while looking at Jungkook.

"So when is the wedding?" Yoongi asked.

"We haven't decided yet. But, she's my fiancée now," Jungkook said proudly, showing off her ring to them.

"Ya, make sure your wedding is after mine," Jin replied. Well, Jin was also in relationship with a non-celebrity girlfriend and he was also considering to propose to his girlfriend.

"Hyung, you should propose first and then talk," Hoseok said to Jin.

"I want to have a baby," Namjoon suddenly said to his brothers, causing a big laugh from them.

"Ya ya ya get married first and then you can have your baby juniors as many as you like," Hoseok continued to nag.

"Guys, I also want to confess. Me and Seulgi-shi just decided to be in relationship. It's officially our Day 1 today," Jimin shyly. confessed.

"Like finally," Taehyung snickered at his bestfriend, knowing how much secret that Jimi  shared with him.

"Congratulations Jimin-ah. Let's have double date later," Jieun said to Jimin.

"Ya I want to join too," Jin chirped in. All of them laughed at him. It was chaotic but she love it so much. This was the family that she's going to live with for the rest of her life and she was not complaining at all.

After ending the video call with the boys, Jieun received a video call from Hyori. She worriedly looked at Jungkook. She has completely forgotten about Hyori's problem thanks to Jungkook surprise proposal. But now seeing Hyori's phone call reminded of what happened during their outing.

"Unnie," Jieun greeted as Hyori's came to the view.

"Jieun-ah, chukkahaeeeee," Hyori congratulated her, smiling wide.

"Oh," confused. She looked at Jungkook and to her surprise her fiancé was struggling to hide his smile on his face.

"Unnie what is happening here?" Jieun asked.

"Jieun-ah mianae. I'm not trying to deceive you but Jungkook asked me to distract you so he can prepare for the surprise," Hyori explained.

"How could you. Ya Jeon Jungkook!" Jieun punched his shoulder and pinched his stomach as his punishment. "Is that your idea to tell me that Sang Soon oppa has been two-timing?" she asked Jungkook.

"Aniya. That's noona's idea. I just asked her to bring you somewhere," Jungkook denied.

"Yeah Jieun. That's 100% my idea. How is it? My acting skill is getting better is it? Oppa, come, greet our newly engaged couple," Hyori said to someone. A few moments later Sang Soon joined them and congratulated the couple.

"Unnie, please don't ever do that in the future," she warned her big sister and Hyori just laughed at her.

"I'll never do that to your unnie so don't worry. So if she ever use that again, you'll know that it's just her acting," Sang Soon said to Jieun.

"Did the proposal go well? Did you say yes?" Hyori asked, ignoring her husband.

"I did," she said showing her ring to them.

"Congratulations to both of you. We're looking forward for the wedding,"

"We'll be off then. You guys can continue with celebration," Sang Soon said, ending the phone call.

"OMG I really thought they were in deep trouble. Hyori unnie came with red eyes and black circles around her eyes. I've been deceived for the whole day,"

"I'm sorry but I have no idea she'll use that idea to keep you busy. I thought you guys were out doing yoga or something," Jungkook laughed at her.

"I'm sorry okay," Jungkook continued as she did not reply.

"Hey, let's forget that and let's watch some movie okay?" Jungkook reached for the controller and choosed their favourite movie. He then wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her into his embrace.

The movie started and Jieun haven't uttered any single word. "So we're engaged," she finally said. The reality sunk in and the sparkling stone on her finger made her realize that was not a dream.

"Yeah, we are," he kissed her head and gently stroke her hair.

"Don't tell me we're getting married before your enlistment because that's so damn fast and I'm not ready," she said, a sudden realization that Jungkook's enlistment was around the corner and the fact that Jungkook might want to get married before enlisting caused a sudden panic attack inside her.

Jungkook chuckled at her cute panicked face. "No worries, you'll have at least 2 years to plan for our wedding. I'm not that crazy to get married in a week time," he told her.

"Jungkook that I know do have a knack for a sudden crazy plan and I'm not surprise if you tell me you have everything's ready for the wedding," Jieun replied.

"Yes for other things but I know every woman has their own dream wedding so I won't rob that from you. So just tell me your dream wedding idea and I'll make it happen. And for the time being, we'll prepare ourselves for the small family that we soon will have," Jieun can't help but feeling thankful for his understanding.

"Thank you. For choosing me and for being one of the best things in my life. I'm not perfect but you make me feel like I'm luckiest woman in this world," she confessed.

"In a relationship, we're not looking for perfection but together we complete each other. I hope, we'll be each other's pillar no matter what situation we're in. I love you before, now, and for eternity," his lips pressed warmly against hers, sealing his promise for an eternal love, hopefully.

Jieun wrapped her hands around his neck, bringing him closer to her. Marriage was not easy. It's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; but they have to make it work everyday, because she knew she wanted to do that because of him. It was a big step that they were taking but she knew with every support that they have around them, they will make it work somehow. And Jieun knew she was looking forward to whatever journey awaited for them in the future.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way,
I know you will still love me the same
.
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Author's Note:

Hi yeorobunnnnn. I'm sorry for posting this late but hey I made it!!! OMG I'm feeling emotional right now. My first baby is finally come to the end. It's so freaking hard to write this chapter honestly since it's full with emotional stuff and fluff.

Nevertheless I hope you guys like it. Thanks for liking Everyday With You. I appreciate every single view, like and comment. I started this FF because I wanted to write whatever crazy ideas inside my head but it turns out many people love this story despite of not so consistent update 🤣🤣🤣.

I've been KookU shipper for about 2 years now, and thanks to this ship I learn to love BTS and IU even more in real life. I hope that they will do the collab one day, and Jungkook and IU collab as well. And I hope JK and IU is real but I'm trying to be a rational shipper so whoever they end up with in the future, I'll support nevertheless.

So I'll start a new KookU FF in a near future but I can't promise you when, hopefully soon. But I'll update BangtanU Oneshort if I have sudden idea I want to share. As for this baby, I'm planning to share special chapter so I hope you won't remove this from your reading list 😂😂.

See you guys soon and keep streaming Life Goes On and BE album. So, lot's of love and purple 💜💜💜💜💜💜,

UnguV

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

805 65 29
Hi guys its my second fanfic~~~ Jungkook is your childhood or best friend. He had always love you since you guys were kids but never told you. Your...
83.7K 3.2K 40
A story between two people with different personalities _______________~~~°°°~~~~_________________ Kim Taehyung a cold hearted billionaire who was k...
43.6K 1.7K 22
Jinkook relationship 1st meeting meant to be forever in love
652 30 22
They united once again This time as Professor and Student Will she remember him ? Will she fall in love with him ? Read the book and find out what...