PART 32 - THE FINALE

'So are you happy now?'

So if people ask her that, she'll say she's beyond happy. Jieun was someone who love simplicity. Despite of her fame, she lived her life as simple as possible. She had enough trouble during her early years in intertainment industry that can last her a life time so she promised herself that no more trouble in the future.

Is dating someone as popular as Jeon Jungkook is considered as simple? Hell no. Jieun never imagine she'll date someone younger. If people ask her did he meet any requirements for her ideal boyfriend, his score was near to zero. He's younger than her, he's way too handsome, he's way too popular and has zillions of fans and most of the time way too immatured and many more she can't even count.

But she guessed that fate was sometime can be unpredictable. If you're fated to be together, no matter how far you ran away from each other, one day the fate will cross and he/she will be in your life. And now, she can't imagine living her life without him.

.
.

He's the coffee that she need in the morning
He's her sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
.
.

People might see him as a perfect golden maknae of BTS. Someone with a lot of talents, handsome features and more. But Jungkook was just someone who's striving hard to become perfect even though he's far from it. And that's what makes her fall for him deeper. She knew him since their rookie days, she knew him as her fan boy ever since she debuted years ago. People said he just wanted to have a free ride of her fame but he never affected with that. Even though they started to path ways to international stage, he never failed to show his love to her.

She knew that she didn't deserve him but God was too generous. Their paths crossed when they needed each others the most. Of course it was not an easy journey but if she can go back to the past and repeat the whole process again, she will do it again and again.

After what happened at her fan-meeting, their bond became stronger. Jungkook being over-protective as always but she can't blame him. He supported her when she decided not to charge the perpetrator even though they need to fight against her managers and company.

Both Big Hit and Edam strengthened their security, not ignoring any single hint of danger around their artists, afraid that the same incident will happen again. Both companies became close to each other after the incident, they are practically a family now.

Fans became more supportive towards both IU and BTS after the disaster and more people giving the blessing to the couple. Jieun can't help but feeling more grateful. Looking at their support made her want to work harder and be a better artist to her fans. But of course she and Jungkook become more careful in whatever they did so that they won't hurt the fans anymore.

BTS and IU friendship were no longer a secret now

BTS and IU friendship were no longer a secret now. They can freely greet each other in public without worries now. They even showed support to each other whenever they have any project and play each other song in their personal project and even attended each other's concert. But both IU and Jungkook kept their relationship as private as possible. Some even assumed that they were no longer together because of lack of one-to-one interaction between those two. Their relationship was not a public property so they decided to keep it quiet. They were just a normal couple, lovey dovey most of the time but they do quarrel once in a while.