Part 17

Jung Kook smiled as he read the text message from his noona wishing him good luck for the BBMA

Jung Kook smiled as he read the text message from his noona wishing him good luck for the BBMA. He told her that he was quite nervous this year since they have been nominated for another category and deep inside his heart he wanted to win that category as well. 'Winning or losing is not important, Jung Kook-ah. You guys have made that far, that's what we're proud of,' IU replied. 'You guys are always the winner in our heart. But I believe in you guys. I know you guys can make it,' IU added.

'Good luck for your award ceremony too. I wish I can watch the live show but I need to get to the rehearsal and we need to get proper rest since tomorrow is gonna be a big day. But worries not, my prayer is always for you,' Jung Kook sent his reply. His noona was going to attend the 55th Baeksang Award on the same day as his BBMA. But due to the time difference, he might not be able to watch the live show.

'Don't worry. I don't mind not getting any award tonight since I'm just a rookie in acting career. There are greater sunbaenim that deserve the awards,' IU replied. 'I got to go now. I need to get ready for tonight,' IU added, excusing herself.

'Good luck again noona,' Jung Kook replied.

"IU-noona?" Jimin asked. He tried to peek at maknae's conversation but Jung Kook quickly shoved his iPhone into his pocket.

Jung Kook nodded before replying to Jimin. "Yeap. She's going to attend Baeksang Award. We're just wishing each other good luck," he said. They're waiting for the other members to get on the stage for the rehearsal before going back to the hotel. Jung Kook adjusted his earpiece and observed the stage. "Hyung, have you ever imagine that we're going to perform at this stage before?" he asked Jimin who was currently busy with his iPhone. Jimin looked at Jung Kook and his face lightened with a smile.

"If someone tells me that we're going to perform on this stage, doing stadium concerts, become one of Grammys presenter 6 years ago, I might freak out," Jimin said while smiling brightly. "I believe everything happen for a reason. We struggled at the beginning but thanks to our fans, we make it to this stage," Jimin continued.

"Yeah, ARMY makes all these happened. We're nothing without them," Jung Kook agreed with Jimin.

"Kids, let's go," Nam Joon called from the stage, asking Jimin and Jung Kook to get ready.

"Yea, hyung. We're coming," Jimin replied. Both of them followed the other members to the stage.

************************************

"Unnie, please wait for a bit, yeah. I'm going to get your accessories for tonight," Eun Ji said before went outside of the room to get IU accessories. IU nodded. She slowly brought the black velvet box that Jung Kook gave to her the other day. She caressed the box before slowly opening the box. The diamond at the center of the piece blinked at her as she stared at the earrings. Her fingers picked them up and put them on her both ears.