PART 26

It has been 2 weeks since the scandal broke out and Jungkook can say he finally calmed down a little bit. They have finished their Bon Voyage filming and just arrived at the airport. Honestly Jungkook was nervous as this was the first time he showed up in front of their fans after the scandal. But, he was proud as he walked pass the crowd, their fans’ support never faded. They welcomed him as if nothing happened the past 2 weeks and he was grateful for that. 

Namjoon told him that during those 2 weeks, their fans especially Jungkook’s stans stood up for him, looked for the evidence to prove that Jungkook was innocent

Namjoon told him that during those 2 weeks, their fans especially Jungkook’s stans stood up for him, looked for the evidence to prove that Jungkook was innocent. Like Hoseok said, some of them threw some fit upon the scandal but they eventually came back stronger. Jungkook nodded his head, waving towards their fans before hopping on their respective transport. “Uri ARMY has such a big heart. See I told you Jungkook, ARMY won’t leave us because of this. But, don’t break their trust,” Hoseok said. Jungkook smiled and looked outside the window. The fans were still there, like they always do. 

“I know hyung. I promise that I’ll make them happy. No more scandal after this,” he replied.

“I think our fans have matured enough to accept this. Now, let’s do our part to keep them happy,” Jimin who shared the transport with Jungkook and Hoseok said. 

“Are you going to see Jieun-noona after this?” Hoseok asked. Jungkook nodded his head. “I can’t delay any longer. We have a few days off right hyung?” Jungkook asked Sejin who was sitting at the front seat. 

Sejin nodded his head while looking at him through the mirror. “But please careful. Reporters are keeping extra eyes on us these days. If you can avoid meeting anyone for these time being is better Kook-ah,” Sejin said to him. “But I know you need to talk to her. Do you want me to accompany you?” Sejin added. 

Jungkook shook his head. “No worries hyung. I have my ways,” he replied. 

“To think again, why reporters never caught you guys? It’s either they are so stupid or you guys being extra cunning,” Hoseok said.

“Do you think they are that stupid Jung Hoseok? Of course our company plays a big part on it. It’s just that we never tell you directly. We have them on our side but I’m afraid if you guys keep being reckless, we cannot help you guys anymore. Remember, it’s not only reporters that keeping eyes on you guys, but your antis, you fans and those who want to bring you down,” Sejin confessed. He has been dealing with those scandals without the boys knowing. 

“Okay, have a good rest. I’ll contact you guys again for the next schedule. Remember, be extra careful,” Sejin said once they arrived at BTS’s dorm. Sejin looked at Jungkook and he nodded as a reply. “Thanks hyung for everything. I don’t know what will happen if we don’t have you and other managers,” Jungkook said. Sejin laughed and nodded. These boys, no matter how popular they have become, they never forget to be humble. “Call me or any of the managers if you need our help. See you guys next 3 days,” Sejin said. The boys hopped off the car with their luggage.