PART 20

"Yah Jeon Jung Kook, are you that excited to go back home?" J-Hope asked, referring to maknae's recent tweet. The said maknae was dancing happily after they finished their last concert for Speak Yourself and tomorrow they will go back to Korea for their 5th Year Anniversary Concert in Busan and Seoul.

"Hoseok-ah, as if you don't know what get him so excited to go back," Yoongi replied with a gummy smile on his face.

"Aigoo, he's going to see his girlfriend for the first time," Namjoon added up.

"Aishhh... I'm jealous. It's good to have a girlfriend right?" Jin asked. Jung Kook ignored his hyungs and focused on his phone. And, the leader was right. He was excited to go back because he wanted to see his girlfriend. Not that he did not miss his family back home, he did dearly. But, this was the first time he came back and someone waiting for him as a girlfriend! Ah, thinking someone he can call girlfriend was enough to make him happy. And the fact that THE said girlfriend was Lee Ji Eun aka IU, his first celebrity crush, doubled the excitement.

"It's time for you to have one too hyung," Yoongi nonchalantly replied without raising his head.

"Should I? Do you have someone in mind Yoongi?" Jin asked. Yoongi shrugged his shoulder. "I don't have time for that. So, pass," Yoongi brushed off Jin's request. The other members laughed at Yoongi's cold reply.

"Do you really need help Jin-hyung? You said your handsome face can even trap fish in the sea," Nam Joon joked.

"Hyung, for a start, you should stop being too much in love with yourself. You're too blinded with your own beauty, hyung," Jimin added.

"How you should I. This face is too handsome too ignore," Jung Kook rolled his eyes at Jin's replied. He shook his head when he saw his eldest member observing himself in front of the mirror, while complementing how handsome he looked. The eldest hyung will never get himself a girlfriend when he was too in love with himself. Well, maybe someday there will be someone can accept that flaw and be with Jin just the way he was. 

*************************************

"Will depart soon. See you in a few hours" IU smiled while re-reading the same text over and over again. Jung Kook has sent her the text before departing. Her boyfriend and his bandmates were coming back to Korea today. It has been a few hours since he sent her the text and she cannot help but checking the time on her phone and silently hoping that they'll see each other sooner. Jung Kook has requested to meet her before he went back to Busan to meet his family and getting ready for their fan-meeting that will be held in his hometown.

The idea of finally meeting him as his girlfriend slowly sinking in and unconsciously blushed. "Why are you smiling? Something good's going to happen?" Jin Goo asked. He just came back after filming his scene while IU was waiting for the director to call for her turn.

"Aniya," she answered shortly but blushed even more.

"I think I know the reason," Jin Goo teased. His deep voice echoed as he laughed when he saw his partner's face turned red.

"Ottoke? Director-nim will call for your turn anytime soon and that red face is not helping," Jin Goo continued to tease her. "It's good to have him back in town right?" Jin Goo finally stopped teasing her.

"Is he coming to see you before flying to Busan?" Jin Goo asked.

"Yes, he is. Do you want me to pass him anything on your behalf?" IU replied.