PART 30

IU didn't know whether she did the right thing or not. One thing she knew for sure, her manager, her company, Jungkook and most importantly her dear fans will be disappointed with her. But she knew, she won't regret this even if her name and her fame will go down to the drain after the news came out. She prepared herself when she decided to do this. She confidently walked her way to the meeting point. She remained calm despite of thundering heart inside her chest.

Her smile broadened when she spotted Jungkook was already there waiting for her under the big cherry blossom tree, looking at the night view in front of him. She reminded their last time there. Everything looked the same minus the falling flower petals. She missed those old time.

"Hey," she called

"Hey," she called. Jungkook looked preoccupied with his thought but once he noticed her, his eyes, hidden under his bucket hat twinkled with excitement. He brought her into his embrace. "You come," IU said, her small hands circling around his waist.

"Of course

"Of course. How's everything? Are you ready with the tour?" He asked briefly eventhough IU practically told him everything to him everyday. It's their thing.

"Sure. We're set to go. How about you?" her turn to ask.

"Good. I've been better though," he replied. His eyes turned to crescent shape as he smiled at her. His eyesmile was so pretty.

"You know even morning will come after the darkest night right? I believe, we'll get through this and we'll come back stronger," IU said, wrapping her tiny hand around Jungkook's.

"Your flight is day after tomorrow right? Do you have any schedule tomorrow?" IU shook her head.

"Then, let's spend this night together. I brought some food so we can picnic around here," Jungkook said.

"Call," IU agreed with him. She quickly dragged him towards the suitable spot. It was already past midnight so there's very few people still at the park.

*******

IU pulled him against her, trying to bring him closer. "Time sure flies so fast," she said. They were about to say good bye to each other, but she refused to let go.