PART 4

"Where are we going?" After a few moments of silence she asked. Jung Kook was shocked at her question. He expected she will scold him for suggesting silly idea but here she was ready to join his so-called healing trip. 'Yah Jung Kook-ah, you must be saving nation in your past life to deserve this,' he said in his head.

He cleared his throat. "I don't know yet. What about we decide when we go to the counter and choose the destination based on the earliest departure?" he suggested.

"Let's go," IU replied excitedly. She stood up and they moved to the counter. Jung Kook bought two tickets for both of them. "We're going to Sokcho then," he said while handing her ticket.

"Sokcho?" she asked.

"Yeap. Let me search for it and find what's interesting there. I've never been there myself. Usually whenever we travel, I never involved with the planning. We left it for Nam Joon hyung and Suga hyung to plan. I kinda of excited to plan this," he said with a smile on his face. When the bus arrived, they both got on the bus and moved to their designated seat at the back. "Do you want the window sit?" he asked.

"No. I get car sick whenever I sit by the window," she confessed. He nodded and took the window seat and she sat next to him. Luckily for them, due to the weekday, there was quite small number of passengers with them on the bus.

"It was about 2 hour journey and you can sleep throughout the ride," he said.

"Do you do this often?" IU asked when there was silence between them.

He looked at her absentmindedly. "This bus ride?" he replied with question.

"Ani~~. This escape thing," she laughed at his cute expression.

"It's not often but I did for a few time in the past but I never went this far," he shyly confessed. He pulled out his hoodies and removed his cap. He shook his head and leaned back to the head rest. "Sometimes I got on random bus or subway. Or I just walk absentmindedly through the crowd. It's quite fascinating when you just mix with them and they don't recognize you at all despite who you are. You are just a normal citizen walking down the street. It took my mind off the thing that troubled me," he continued.

"I think your fans will be crazy if they realized that was you," she laughed imagining the situation. "So, what's the reason you did it?" she asked again.

"Mostly because of the hectic schedule. I just texted my manager and Nam Joon-hyung and then gone into the wind. And when I'm being rebellious which is not often mind you," he replied.

"And what about today? Are you being rebellious?"

He shook his head. "Well, this is a secret actually but I'm out looking for inspiration. Each of us was supposed to write a song for our solos for the next album but I'm stuck. I need a breather so that I can create something meaningful which sitting alone inside the studio while gaming wouldn't help much," he said.

IU nodded her head. She understood him well. She also wrote most of her songs and her lyrics mostly about her stories or someone close to or also based on books that she read. "Well, it's not easy to write a good song, especially when you hit the rock bottom. A breather will surely help for sure," she commented, agreed with his statement.

"I read about what happened. Are you okay? Are you actually sleeping at all last night?" Jung Kook looked at her.

She sighed before looking away. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. But if you want to, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm all yours today," he joked while flashing his innocence smile.