PART 11

He leisurely walked towards the exit with his members tailing behind him

He leisurely walked towards the exit with his members tailing behind him. As usual, he was covered with black outfit and his eyes were barely visible under the bucket hat that covered his head. From afar as he slightly tilted his head, he can see fans and reporters waiting for the members to come through the exit door. It was always hectic.

He waved at them. They headed straight towards their designated cars awaited for them outside the arrival hall of Changi Airport. The members settled onto their seats and the cars quickly left the busy airport. "Wah, it's so hot," said Tae Hyung, doing a big gesture fanning himself with his hand. As usual maknae line settled into one car and the hyung line in another. Tae Hyung removed his shoes and unbuttoned his top two buttons of his shirt. He pushed his long hair and settled into a comfortable posture.

Jung Kook brought out his camera and quickly set up to video mode. He silently filmed the scenery along the journey to the hotel so that he can edit the video later, whenever he had time of his own. Honestly, he has stacked of video waiting to be edited and hopefully he will find some time to do it. "I wish we can go sightseeing before the concert but the schedule was too tight. It was impossible right?" Jimin sighed. "It's such a loss to miss this view," he continued.

Tae Hyung nodded in agreement. "Let's go out after we're done with the sound check," Jung Kook suggested. He was done with his camera. He put it back into his bag and focused on his hyungs.

"It's impossible. It might be too late after we finish everything. I need my beauty sleep," Jimin replied. Tae Hyung scoffed at his reply. "Coward," Tae Hyung directed at Jimin.

"It just two of us then," Jung Kook said to Tae Hyung. Tae Hyung flashed his infamous boxy smile with two thumbs up, agreeing with maknae's plan.

"I'm sure Sejin hyung won't allow you," Jimin replied.

"He's a coward indeed," Tae Hyung laughed at Jung Kook's words.

******************************

'Are you having a good time on your trip?' Jung Kook sent the message to IU once he settled into his room. He laid himself onto the comfortable bed, rolling to his side while waiting for her reply.

'I do! Did you arrive already?' IU shortly replied. She added a photo of her having fun in Universal Studio and Jung Kook cannot help but feeling jealous for not being out there with her.

 She added a photo of her having fun in Universal Studio and Jung Kook cannot help but feeling jealous for not being out there with her