PART 6

"Here," Jung Kook looked at his stylist noona.

"What's this? Another belated birthday present? It way passed the actual date," Jung Kook replied while observing at the paper bag that his stylist noona placed on the dressing table.

"Nope, it's not a birthday present but you will consider today is your birthday once you learn who send this to you. Someone asked my help to personally pass it to you. Safe and sound," she said with a knowing smile on her face. Jung Kook confused at his stylist's words.

"It's not something dangerous, is it?" he eyed the paper bag with hesitation.

"Oh please open it. Or else someone might live in disappointment somewhere," his stylist laughed at his expression. "Who give this to you?" Jung Kook asked. His fingers slowly opened the tape that sealed the paper bag.

His stylist smiled before looking around. "IU's stylist passed it to me to personally give it to you," she said once she confirmed that no one was paying attention to both of them. Jung Kook's eyes twinkled with excitement.

"Oh

"Oh. Thank you noona. I'll look at this later," Jung Kook said. His hand stopped from opening the seal once he learnt who the sender of the present was. He can see the disappointment in his stylist face once he said he will open the paper bag later. He was excited to open it but he will not do it in front of others. Jung Kook quickly made his way towards his studio, locking the door to prevent disturbance from the members.

He took a deep breath before continuing opening the paper bag. He found a violet colored box inside the paper bag. His hand carefully lifted the box and slowly opened the upper lid. He barely contained his excitement once his eyes met the ring inside the box and a small note attach to the upper lid.

'I'm not sure if I got your size right but I hope it fit you well' – IU

His fingers slowly picked up the ring and put the ring on his ring finger. And, surprisingly, it perfectly fitted him. He smiled while looking at the ring. He raised his hand so that he can observe the ring. He pulled his iPhone from his pocket and captured the image.

'I thought you only give this at your concert? Am I specially treated now? 😁😁😁,' he typed with the image of the ring on his finger attached to the text.

After half an hour...

IU: Oh, you did receive it. I asked my manager if they have any stock left and they happen to have a few. Luckily I got your size right.

JK: You must have superpower then noona. Thanks BTW. I'm sorry for troubling you. 😁😁

IU: Oh no worries. I'm glad I can give you my number one fan something.

JK: Thanks again noona. This ring makes up my shitty day 😁😁

IU: I'm glad that at least I did contribute something. Oh, how was your progress with your song?