PART 12

IU looked outside the window. From her seat, she can clearly see the clouds blending with the bluest sky she had ever seen in her life. They looked like cotton candy, so fluffy she wanted to reach out and have a bite. She always loved looking at the sky and being up in the sky made the view even more splendid. She glanced at her right side, looking at the boy who was currently sitting at the far end. He was all covered excepted for his eyes and his hands which currently busy pushing buttons on camera. He wore black hoodies, ripped jeans and black bucket hat to complete his typical Jung Kook's look.

Today, they decided to do something crazy, something spontaneous again

Today, they decided to do something crazy, something spontaneous again. IU never thought she will do something like this in her life. She was known of being uptight, always stick to the rules, always a good girl. She found out that sometimes stepping outside the boundaries can spark joy in her life. And she was currently experiencing that now. She remembered their conversations that lead to this spontaneous trip.

"I'm tired. Sometimes I just want to be a normal person. I wish I can go somewhere if I want to, can eat anything if I feel hungry, can wear any kind of clothes without being judge, date anyone without people butting their heads into my business," Jung Kook confessed, sighing while looking at the night sky. He tried to spot stars but his attempt failed as the stars refused to show up tonight, adding the misery into his life.

"I wish I can talk to you face-to-face instead of spending hours talking through phone

"I wish I can talk to you face-to-face instead of spending hours talking through phone. It's not like I hate it but seeing you in person is way better than this," he chuckled before switching his position. He laid back, facing the black starry night. He was at the rooftop of their dorm. He rarely spent time there but when he felt like he wanted to see clear sky, their rooftop was the best place. He thought drifted to the last time they saw each other which when IU went to their concert in Singapore and they have both been busy since then; BTS travelling the globe to the Grammys Award before continuing their tour, while IU has been preparing for comeback album and her Netflix film for a while.

IU sighed. He basically voiced out her thought. But they cannot complaint, can they? Believe it or not, they will never become ordinary. They are public figures; idols. Being an idol, people will always look upon them. "Let's go somewhere this weekend. Let's do something spontaneous like 'ordinary' people do," she suggested.