Lethal lust • Spencer Reid fa...

由 cornerstorelady

"Till death do us part, right?" he asked as we were now surrounded by the people we once called family. "Alw... 更多

A/N
☀︎︎One ☀︎︎
☀︎︎Two☀︎︎
☀︎︎Three☀︎︎
☀︎︎Four☀︎︎
☀︎︎Five☀︎︎
☀︎︎Six☀︎︎
☀︎︎Seven☀︎︎
☀︎︎Eight☀︎︎
☀︎︎Nine☀︎︎
☀︎︎Ten☀︎︎
☀︎︎Eleven☀︎︎
☀︎︎Twelve☀︎︎
☀︎︎thirteen☀︎︎
☀︎︎Fourteen☀︎︎
☀︎︎Fifteen☀︎︎
☀︎︎Sixteen☀︎︎
☀︎︎Seventeen☀︎︎
Fine Furry Friends
Mini Garcia
Morris and Michelle
Morris and Michelle Pt.2
Dead girl
drowning
The note
Broken mirror on the wall
Death Row
Drunk words, Sober thoughts
The morning after
Authors Note
Rage
Morgan
Morgan pt.2
Spencer Reid
Mistaken
Deadly

Homicide

411 7 8
由 cornerstorelady

TW: Depression, Self Harm, 

We got to the unsubs house, arrested him. And that was it, we went home. Everything was fine. We went on a few more cases, and they were fine, normal, my life couldent have been more normal. Till a couple months later. It all changed. 

It started off as a normal day, we both went to work, we got called into a case, it only took us a couple hours to get there and get back. They had concluded the murder as suicide. 

We came back, and i already had a bad feeling the moment we landed. 

A week before 

We were called in to a meeting. We have a new agent. 

I sat down at the round table next to Spencer. 

"What do you think she looks like?" I whisper to Spence 

"I dont know, herd shes a our age though." 

"Interesting..." 

JJ walks in the room with the new agent 

She has black hair and brown eyes, kinda tall, pretty. 

"And this is the round table where we meet to discus cases." 

JJ explained. 

"Is this the new agent?" 

I asked gesturing to the woman

"Yes this is Agent Emily Prentiss."

I get up from my seat and so does Spencer

I put my hand out, "Doctor Grey, But you can just call me Gracie."

I said with a smile. 

Spencer introduced himself aswell

"Nice to meet you both, Im happy to be apart of the team." 

I walk over back to my seat

"And were glad to have you! Plus its nice to have more girls around." 

I let out a small laugh but then Hotch walked in, i got quite fast. Hes been on my heels ever since that one case. Kinda annoying how hes on my ass all the time. Like give me a break dude. 

Anyways 

"So whats the case?" 

2 days later 

"Spencer just get out of my face, please." 

"No! Im not just gonna stand here and let you hurt yourself over and over, again!" 

"Let me handle my own mental heath, This isnt something you should be concerned about!"

"Your my girlfriend! If your hurting, im hurting! Let me see you arm!" 

I jerk my wrist back away from him 

"No." 

He lodges for my hand and i dodge, he trembles onto the floor. 

I turn around to see him on the floor looking back up at me, I take a run for the door. But its locked

"Damnit!" I yell under my breath, my hands are trembling, struggling to open the door

But by the time i had unlocked the door i was pinned aganst the wall and my sleeve was being ripped off my arm. 

He just stood there, staring at my scars

"Why do you do this to yourself?" 

He wispered

"I dont know, Spencer please.."

I look over at my wrist that he has a grip on and then back to him 

He lets go 

"Sit down on the bed, ill be right back." 

He says before he leaves the bedroom 

"Where are you going?" 

No responce 

I sit down and get lost in my own thoughts, but before i got too far, he came back with bandages in his hand 

"You dont have to-" 

"Yes i do."

He sits down on the bed and takes my wrist 

We didnt say anything else the rest of the night, he bandaged my wrist and played with my hair till we fell asleep 

present day 

My stomach is aching in fear, and i dont have a single clue what im so afraid of.  Everything has been to good recently, something bad always has to happen in my life before i can be okay. Thats just how things work right? 

I sit at my desk shuffling through my older cases, and then i come across a letter, Its from the CIA, what could they possibly want from me?

Before i can open the letter 

"What are you doing, Pretty girl?" 

"Morgan!" 

I shout, i quickly turn over the letter

He let off a tiny smile, "Sorry, i was just going to tell you im leaving to see my mama is Chicago, so ill see you in a week." 

He winked and then turned the other way

I turn my attention back over to the letter 

I flip the letter back over and open it up

It read over it. But i did not belive what it stated, The CIA wanted me to come and go undercover for them for a case because they find my work "Outstanding" This were to take place in a week. 

I wanted to go tell Spencer but i guess its undercover for a reason...

I slide the letter in my purse and then turn the lamp off on my desk

I walk back to Hotch's office to find Spencer. I stand by the door way, evesdropping on the conversation. 

"Shes brilliant, do you think shell like it?" 

"Of course she will Spencer, She loves you." 

I see Hotch look up at me and then to Spence, signalling i was there. 

Spencer turns around and takes off his glasses

"How long have you been standing there Gracie?" 

I smiled and looked to my feet, "Well just the past sentance. Icame to see if your ready to go home." 

He gets up from his seat grabbing his trench coat and his coffee. 

"Of course." 

He replied

We quickly got home and my anxiety was relived, i know im safe when im here. 

I drop off my bag on the couch and take off my coat and my shoes. 

I can hear the rain poring from the outside, but then the radio turns on. 

I turn around to see Spencer tinkering with the radio trying to get it on a set station. 

put your head on my shoulder by paul ankia started to play 

He looked up from the radio to me with a sparkle in his eyes, he walked to me slowly. 

He put his hand out, "Will you dance with me?" 

I was stunned, in all my life i have never been asked to dance with anyone. 

"Of course." 

I wrapped my hands around his neck leaving his hands around my waist, we swung back and forth to the romance that lingered in the music 

i sang along to the music, he always liked it when i sang infront of him, i would hear his heartbeat, every sound he made, and every move. 

He took my hand and spun me around, we than begun to jump around doing random dance moves, jamming our issues away. 

My hair is getting in my face, as i intangle my hands in Spencers, He takes his other hand and brushed my hair behind my ear, we stop there in that moment, leaning closer and closer gleaming into eachothers sight

I pull him in by the tie and our lips collide, i pull him down and closer and his hand gets tangled in my hair, he pushes me up against the wall and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, He carrys me over to the couch, basically throwing me onto it. 

I know whats about to go down so i rip off my shirt, He puts his glasses down and satrts to take of his tie, very harshly... Then my phone rings. 

Before i can get to it, He grabs my phone from my purse. "Yes Hotch?" 

I sit up. "What do you mean he commited Homicide?" He said 

"Ok well be there as soon as we can." 

He hangs up the phone and tosses it into my purse. 

"What just happened?" I ask. "Apparently, Morgan killed someone and now hes arrested. So we can continue this when we get back from saving Morgans ass." 

I pick up my shirt off the floor and slip it back on. 

We leave and race to the BAU as quick as the wheels on my car will carry us.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.4K 45
You're killings started a year ago. The BAU couldn't find you, until you decided to give them a visit. After a few years you and Spencer become sexua...
5.9K 147 11
You don't know how it happened. One moment you were watching Criminal Minds, and the next moment you were literally in the show. Can Spencer be the k...
4.2K 67 26
"ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ" 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐋�...
4.2K 33 44
Some people kill for attention. Some people kill to build fear. Y/N? She kills for family. Loosing most of her family, Y/N's guilt and grief forces h...