Everything Happens For A Reas...

By kamali98

************* Arjun slapped Kamiya as everyone is looking at them with shock. All this while arjun is appalle... More

Kamiya's Intro
Arjun's Intro
First Eye Contact
Marriage
Slap
Wedding Night
Divorce
Caught
First Hug
Doubt
Argument
Shocked
I Love You
Couple
Broken
Next Step
Puzzle
Imperfect
Unexpected Kiss
Kiss and Pregnant
Choose
What?
Will You Marry Me?
Marriage
Accident
Vermilion
Love
So what?
Love and Tears
Revelation
No, I can't be
Is It True?
Yes, It is
Note
Mother and Son are dead
Varshu, My wifey
Trust
Empathy
Yes, you disgust me
All Emotions At Once
The Best Day
Rollercoaster
Happiness
Surprise
Birthday
Sneak Peak
Couple Goals
Epilogue

Sister?

1.8K 104 33
By kamali98

Kamiya's Pov

" Yes, because he is the real father of this child," He replied.

I am aghast at this and tears started to sting my eyes.

No Kami, don't judge fast.

" Then, why the kid is in an orphanage?" I asked masking my emotion with a blank face.

"The mother of the Pravan died when the Pravan was born. He can't carry the child to his house at that time. So, he brought the child and asked that mam who is seating within that room is the in-charge of this orphanage and a very kind lady to take care of this baby. She is like a mother to all of us.

And he told that he will adopt this child once he is married. He is married now, but he needs some time to convince his wife to accept this kid. Till that, Pravan will be here.

He loves Pravan so much. He can do anything for this child," I cuts him off and asked, "What is the kid's age?"

"I am not sure, 7 or 8 years. I think so," He replied.

" Ok, you wait here. I will ask and call you in the room," He said and went inside.

I immediately came out of that place once I witness the love in Arjun's eyes for that kid. I can't stand there anymore.

I don't want anyone to see my broken side. I started my bike towards Arjun's house. Yes, hereafter it's not my house anymore.

Everything is fake. His emotions, his care, his words.. etc, everything is fake. I am the fool here to trust him blindly. I smiled sadly at my life.

He wants me to accept that kid, that's why he is doing all this. He is faking his love for that kid. If you would have explained his past, then I will surely accept that kid with open arms.

But now, I can't. He is a cheater. If he is not, then Pravna would have married him. I am damn sure, this is Pravna's child.

He cheated. If she is carrying his baby, then he needs to marry her right. But he didn't. I trusted you, Arjun. Why did you do this to me?

Suddenly, I got slipped from my bike. Everybody is helping me to stand up. I got scratches on the elbows and knees. But I don't care.

Once again, I started my bike without even listening to anyone's words who helped me.

How did I trust you Arjun? You broke me completely. I loved you so much and still, I love you. I don't know why my heart is paining like this? It's hurting.

Why did you played with my feelings Arjun? What did I do to you? I loved you. Is it a mistake? For that, you have killed me like this.

I reached his house and entered.

" Why are crying, Kamiya? What happened?" Dharani asked. She is also in the home today as it is her study holidays for the upcoming semester.

I touched my cheeks and realized that I am crying for the person who doesn't worth my tears. But I can't control my tears, it is continuously flowing without my permission.

I started to move towards his room as I am not in the right state to answer her.

" Kamiya, I am calling you only. Please respond to me, I am scared," She requested.

But I went inside the room and pulled one bag. I started to fill the bag with my clothes angrily. His clothes also fell down from the closet shelf as his things were also arranged beside mine.

I threw his things back madly and I zipped my bag.

When I took my bag, Dharani entered the room at the same time.

She aghast at my bag, "Kamiya, What are you doing? Why are you packing the bags? Where are you leaving?"

" Dharani, Please try to understand me. I need some time alone. I can't explain anything now. I am leaving," I replied and moved out.

" Where are you leaving? You are scaring me, Kamiya. Please tell me, what happened?" She asked while following me.

" I am just leaving to my friend's home. I will call you after some time. Please take care," I replied and started my scooty.

I reached the Apartment and entered inside with the spare key which I have for the emergency purpose.

I called Ishu and she picked up.

" Hi d, why didn't you come office today? And why you didn't inform me prior?" She asked without letting me speak.

" I am in your apartment. Come home," I replied.

" What happened, Kamiya? Why are you speaking like you are crying?" Ishu tensed.

"Come home," I said and disconnected the call.

I started sobbing as I can't control it anymore. Why everything is happening to me alone? I will always feel contented in my life before marriage. I will always feel happy to have the best parents, supporting friends, and a good job. I am happy with whatever I have.

But after my marriage, I can't even smile for some time. The next day, I am crying for the same thing for which I was happy before.

Whenever I started to trust him, something will happen immediately to make me doubt my trust in him.

I touched my lips and cried even more. I gave my first kiss yesterday. I am so much happy yesterday.

Why he has to do this? Why he has to fake his feelings? Why he lied to me? Am I a joke to him?

Why God? Why did you show him in my life? Why did you tie us? Why? Why?

I don't have past relationships. This is a very new feeling that hurt like anything.

" Kami, Kamiya, what happened? Why are you crying?" Ishu asked me while hugging me to control my hiccups.

I didn't notice when she came back, but I need her support. I started to sob more. I don't know why, but this is my first time to cry like this as I will always be strong in every situation. If I cry also, I won't sob like this.

" Kamiya, You are scaring me da. What happened? Why are sobbing like this? My Kamiya is not like this," Ishu asked while cupping my jaws with a tensed face.

" Tha.. That," I cut off by door opening sound. There stood the person who is the reason behind all my misery.

Yes, Arjun is standing there with Karthick Anna.

He looked at my state and immediately came near me. Ishu moved away.

Arjun cupped my jaws," What happened, Cutie? Why are you here? You were fine when I left the home right. then what happened now?"

Everything that happened today came in front of my eyes. Don't Kamiya, don't fell for this. Everything is fake.

I pushed him roughly and moved away. He got stumbled at my push, but he balanced himself.

" Don't touch me. You are a cheater. You are fake," I yelled at him while I stood opposite him.

Everybody is shocked at my outburst.

" What happened? Cuti," I cut him off, " Don't cutie me again. Don't call me with that endearment,"

" Ok, First tell me what happened?" He asked.

" You happened. Yes, you are the reason for my every tear. I am broken like this because of you. I am not like this before this marriage, but you made me like this," I screamed.

" What did I do?" He muddled.

" Yes, you didn't do anything. Pravan sprouted himself right. You didn't do anything there right," I asked sarcastically.

" So, you followed me to the orphanage and you are the girl who went out without meeting me. But come inside with the reason that you want to meet me. Is it?" He asked accusingly.

" Yes, I am," I glared.

" Kamiya, you are misunderstanding me. Pravan is like my son, but" I stopped him by showing my hand.

" I know everything. I know he is the son of Pravna," I glared at him.

" How do you know about Pravna?" He asked.

"I know everything Arjun. That you impregnated her and you are the father of Pravan," I accused him.

He slapped me and me aghast at him.

" What are you doing Arjun?" Karthick Anna asked.

" Why did you slap her, Arjun anna?" Ishu asked.

They both asked at a time.

" It's between husband and wife. Please don't interfere," He stated.

"Never ever compare me with Pravna when you don't know anything. You don't have any right to accuse me when you don't trust me.

I told you already that you can ask me anything, but how can you judge me when you claim that you trust me?

Actually, I thought to explain you on that day itself when you asked me to prepare ice cream, but you pushed me. I thought to explain you today, but you accused me before that.

I am disappointed, Kamiya," Arjun said with the tears which sting his eyes.

" Then who is the father of the child?" I muddled.

" That is," He looked at Karthick Anna and then looked at me.

He thought for some time and said," I would have told you if you would have asked me. But not now, when you accused me. You don't deserve my love, Kamiya.

Never ever show me your face," He said and went out.

Karthick Anna ran after him.

I sat down with a thud.

" Am I wrong?" I asked myself.

" Kamiya, cool down. Whatever we can solve it. But we need to cool down for that," Ishu consoled me.

" Ishu, You heard right. He doesn't want to see my face. I did wrong. I would have asked him, but I doubted him.

If he can't even accept that I compared him with Pravna. Then there is something more to this story. What is that? Why didn't I wait for some more time? Why did I rush with this decision?

I am scared, Ishu. I am insecure. Why can't he understand that? Why did he leave me?" I kept my palms on my forehead.

" Did you fell down anywhere? You are having scratches on your elbow?" Ishu asked while checked my body for anymore injury.

" My God, You have an injury on knees too," Ishu said while noticing my dried blood on the cloth above the knee.

She went somewhere and came with the first aid kid. She started treating my wounds and I sat there without moving.

His words repeating in my mind continuously. You did the biggest mistake, Kamiya.

'You don't have any rights to accuse me when you don't trust me.'

'I am disappointed Kamiya'

' You don't deserve my love, Kamiya'

'Never ever show me your face'

Tears are flowing from my eyes. These things repeating in my head like anything.

Once Ishu treated my wounds," Please Kamiya, don't be like this. We will meet Arjun Anna now itself. You change your clothes, then we will go. Ok,"

I nodded immediately with the hope full eyes and she went towards my bag. She unzipped it and started to search for the dress.

" What is this?" Ishu asked suddenly.

I looked at her and she is having a paper in her hand.

" I don't know. I don't remember like I kept any paper in the bag. What is that?" I asked.

"Then how did this paper came to your bag?" Ishu asked.

" Maybe Arjun kept it in his closet shelf. When I pulling my clothes out of the closet, his clothes also fell down. Maybe, I mistakenly missed it in the bag," I replied.

" Thanks for everything Arjun. This is from your little sister Pravna," Ishu read.

Sister. You did the biggest mistake, Kamiya. Arjun won't forgive you that easily for this.

You are dead, Kamiya. Once again, tears started to sting my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 28.5K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
80.4K 3K 60
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...
218K 11.5K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
119K 4.8K 57
I looked at the man I was told to marry in a few days and I could feel my heart beating erraticaly. He looked at me too but gave a deep frown and mum...