BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt135

551 16 2
By chimmiiechimchim1013

SAMMIE'S POV:

The next day I woke up around 9am Taehyung is still sleeping. Our call time will still be around 2pm at the concert venue so I didn't wake him  up so he can rest more.

I couldn't get that much sleep as Taehyung keeps on hugging me in his sleep and I keep his feet and hands away from me because I feel uncomfortable when I can't freely move. I gave him extra pillows but he still ends up hugging me. He is always like that when he sleeps that why at home he has this huge bolster pillow because he can sleep really well when he is hugging something in bed.

I need to take note of that the next time that we will have a sleepover.

I decided to check my phone and browse through our social media accounts. I have gone through weverse and I saw pictures posted by our fans who attended the concert last night.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the concert and were happy that they were able to watch us perform live. Some would be even attending again the second day of the concert.

I did my morning stretching and went and take a shower. While drying myself after a shower I again hear a knock from my door.

I wrap myself in my robe a hurriedly went outside by Taehyung already opened the door. I look pass his shoulders and see Jimin standing outside the door.

"Good Morning Jimin come in!" Taehyung said still rubbing his eyes as he just woke up.

I saw Jimin look at Taehyung then look at me. "It's okay I was just about to ask Sammie to eat breakfast with me but it seems like you guys are busy. I'll just see you guys later!" He said and left.

Tae and I just look at each other dumb founded on what just happened. "What was that about?" I ask Tae. He groggily went back to bed and lay down.

"He said he was about to ask you for breakfast but your busy." Tae answered. How am I busy when I just finish taking a shower. Tae went back to sleeping how odd that he wake up hearing a knock on the door when he doesn't even wake up when our manager wakes him up in the morning. This guy is really really weird.

I let him sleep again as I grab my clothes and went back inside the bathroom to change.

At around 11:30 I woke Tae up so he can get back to his room to freshen up because we will already leave in a few hours.

"Tae you need to wake up it's already 11:30!" I told him shaking him to wake him up.

"It's still early! 15 more minutes and I'll get up!" He said as he try to go back to sleep again.

"Andwae!!! Wake up now your 15 minutes will become 30minutes then will become an hour. No get up now!" I told him trying to pull the blanket off his body.

" Aissshhhh I want to sleep more I'm tired!" He said as he roll himself on the bed and stretching.

I just roll my eyes at him. "No get up now!! Go back in your room and take a shower and get dressed. Don't you dare go back to sleep!" I said as I pull him off my bed.

I force him to walk and push him outside the door to go out and go back in his room. He looks at me with a pout then march towards his room!

I went back to my room and fix my bed. I never forget to fix my bed even if when we are in hotels. It's a habit of mine. It clears my cluttered brain if I see my bed all made up.

After fixing everything I decided to go to the suite room because I feel hungry and for sure there are lot of foods there.

As I walk in hallway as saw Jhope heading the same way as I was. When he saw me he gave out a huge happy smile.

"Good Morning!" He said acting so cute.

"Goodmorning sunshine!! You look so happy today Oppa!" I ask him as he and I walk together to go to the suite.

"Ofcourse it's a new day and I have gotten a lot of sleep!" He told me. He open the door to the suite room and saw our Maknae already getting food from the food table and eating it

"Good morning dongsaeng! You are up early!" I told him as he stuff his mouth with food. He just look at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Jhope and I got our food and headed towards the dining table.

I saw Jimin sitting at the end of the table eating with Suga as our staff roam around the room fixing our things that we need to bring to the venue.

Jimin look up at us as he see us approaching to the table.

"Good morning Oppa!" I told him and he just looks at me and gave a small smile and a nod. I didn't pay too much attention on him as I am hungry and wanted to eat. I sat across him on the table and started eating without any care in the world.

"Hey Princess why do you look so tired and hungry!" Suga ask me dark circles maybe visible around my eyes.

"I just feel so hungry and tired. I was not able to get a lot of sleep last night!" I told Suga. Jimin then stood up to go to the food table and grab a bottle of water then left the room without saying a word.

"Why I thought you went to bed early?"Suga ask as he eat his meal.

I take another bite of my food before answering. "Well Tae Oppa decided to have a sleep over in my room. He keeps on hugging me and I keep on removing his hands as I couldn't move whenever he lays his thighs and arms around me so I keep waking up!" I told them.

"Hahahaha what were you thinking allowing him to sleep over without his bolster pillow you know how he is when he sleeps he can only sleep peacefully when hugging someone or something!" Jhope said laughing at me. Living together for so many years we already know each other quirks even sleeping.

Jhope has this habit of touching himself when sleeping. Suga is as still as a rock when sleeping he is like dead whenever he sleeps. Namjoon snores loudly that no one would like to sleep with him in a room if possible because he is so loud. JK also have a habit of hugging at times but not as worse as Tae.

"Well I was so tired last night that I wasn't able to think about it. I am even too lazy to get up. I was thinking that I should just sleep in the sofa but I was too tired to get out of the bed so I let it be!" I told them. And as we continue eating Taehyung entered the room all showered and dress.

"Good Morning everyone!" He said to us as he went straight to the food table and get himself something to eat.

"Hey Tae you didn't let Sammie sleep properly last night. Such a hugger you are!" Jhope teased Tae as he sits on the chair that Jimin vacated and started eating.

"She said it's okay to sleep over. It's her fault hahahaha!" Tae laugh such a dork he is.

We all finished our food and went back to our room to brush our teeth. Around 1:30pm the managers gather us all in the hallway as we need to leave for the concert venue.

We were divided into groups as we have small cars available for us. I am grouped with Jimin.  I look at him and smile and he did gave me a weak smile and look away.

He opened the car door for me and I went inside. He also ride the car but he is just looking outside his window quietly looking outside as if I am not with him.

He then put his headphone and close his eyes. It looks like he doesn't really want to have a conversation so I just stay quiet as well and look outside my window until we reach our destination.

At the venue we all went straight to our dressing room to put our things down and prepare for rehearsal. After the rehearsal we rested for a bit and have some snacks. Then we started having our hair and make up done.

I heard a commotion in the backroom and hear Jimin and Tae's voice. As I ran in the backroom I saw Jimin and Tae in a heated argument.

J: "You are a traitor and stop fucking around my head I know what I saw!"

T: "What are you talking about. And I don't understand out of all people you think that I will betray you? What the hell do you think you saw that makes you act like that. You are fucking unbelievable!"

J: "Just tell me the truth! Just tell me and don't go doing shit behind my back!"

RM: "Guys! What the hell are you two fighting about? Everyone in the room can hear you. We  are at work get yourself together and act professionals!"

SG: "What are you arguing about that you needed to shout at each other?"

RM: "Now that we are asking you, you two don't want to talk when earlier you two have a lot to say!"

SG: "Stop this non sense and talk about this later. Let's not embarrass ourself in front of the staff and the other people here!"

RM: "Get yourself ready guys in 30 minutes the show is about to start!"

We all went back in the dressing room and get ready. My mind though is still with Jimin and Tae's argument. Out of all of us they usually argue a lot but not this way not this intense and I don't know what happened to those two because they are literally soulmates.

I don't have any idea what they are arguing about because they didn't say a thing when they were arguing. I just hope that they patch things up quick.

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.6K 90
{⚠️ DISCONTINUED} π™Έπš— 𝚊 πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚊 8𝐓𝐇 πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘ 𝚘𝚏 𝐁𝐓𝐒 "𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝑢𝒖𝒓 π‘­π’π’π’˜π’†π’“ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑡𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑫�...
12.3K 521 21
This is the pre-debut years of my slow-burn, detailed Y/N story of the eighth member of BTS. This story starts in pre-debut trainee days and will go...
3.5K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...