Kim, 06

By swyjei

a texting story of a lawyer and an idol who met in paris, france at rue des rosiers. texting story s1, sixth... More

rue des rosiers | k.nj
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
'마지막
'SCP 하나
'SCP 둘
종료
Answers

056

35 3 0
By swyjei

Elle's

I was waiting, to recieve a reply from Joon. Our relationship isn't working. Everything seems like a puzzle piece that can't fit together. Is this the end? Are we getting near the end? Does he still think of me too? Because, I am.

Someone sat beside me and smiled, My eyebrows curved. "Why are you here, all of the sudden?" I asked him, facing him with my curious eyes. He looked at me and chuckled, "You were gone on your seat so, I've decided to find you." Martin said, looking at me.

I chuckled, "You don't have to, You could've just stayed inside." I said with a full smile plastered on my face. He hmm-ed. "Tell me, what's the matter? Like, you were so gloomy today." He said, I can see the curiousity behind his eyes.

I ruffled my hair and drunk up the wine on my hands, "Joon and I are getting-- Uhm. I don't know how to tell this but, we're like seperating ways, He doesn't update me anymore. He told me that he and Alécia are going to meet, I was like kind of surpised, he told me he doesn't want to talk with Alécia and now--" I stopped.

Tear drop falling on my eyes. I wipped it right away and, lowered my head, closing my eyes tight. "I fucking hate this. Why is it so hard to love? I mean, why am I getting hurt?" I asked, already crying. Martin sat closer and sighed.

He patted my back and comforted me, "Alexelle, It's part of loving. You'll get hurt of course, that only means you really love him." He added and wipped my tears away with his thumb, I bit my lip and cried silently.

"Why don't you just break-up with him?"

Namjoon's

I put my hands inside my pocket and looked at Alècia who's sitting down in the park bench, "What do you want to talk about?" I asked, She looked back meeting my gaze.

She stood up and walked infront of me, "About us." She said and smiled thinly. "About us? Didn't I tell you there's nothing we should talk about, Cia?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

"I'm flying back to Greece next week, tuesday. I just wanna clear my name. I know I-- stop." I said and backed off, "You're going back to greece?" I asked. She nodded and looked at me.

She nodded and looket straightly at my eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Joon. I'm sorry, I've hurted you so much." She said, her voice cracking while tears falling out from her brown eyes that I like the most.

"I-I left y-you b-because, You don't deserve me. And I, I don't deserve you. Y-you're such a sweet guy, w-we don't fit together. I don't deserve your time, I'm not worth it. I'm sorry if I've hurted you alot." She said kneeling infront.

I looked away. "Stand up." I said, still looking away. I don't wanna see her pretty eyes again, I don't wanna see those. I only wanna see Elle's eyes. The one who I liked. My love.

"I'm not standing up until you say you're forgiving me." She said. Looking up to me, I scoffed and turned my back, "Just stand up." I said and about to walk away when a pair of arms hugged me from behind. "Please, don't leave me."

I froze. Those hugs.

"P-please, don't leave me alone." She pleased pressing both of our bodies together. I curled up my fists and sighed. "J-Just.. Stay away from me. I'll walk you home." I said and removed her hands away and started walking away.

I heard her chuckle but I shoved it right away, She catched me up and looked at me with a smile on her face. "Why are you smilling like that? You're creeping me out." I said and looked away, my hands still on my pocket. Hiding.

"I see you're already happy with my sister." I heard her. I smiled secretly, "Yeah, I am." I added, Can't stop smiling because of Alexelle. Anyways, I miss my Girlfriend so much.

I left my phone at Jimin's house last night because I missed Jiyo and Jina. "Have you ever thought of breaking up with Elle?" Alécia said out of the blue making me stop walking.

My smile faded and just went back to poker face again. I looked at her confused. "What are you saying, Cia?" I asked and walked again. She catched me up, "Chill, I'm joking." She laughed.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "Well, Miss Jeon, your jokes isn't funny." I hissed and deeply chuckled. "Chill, okay? I'm just asking. It's just-- my thoughts." She said and laughed.

"I fucking hate this. Why is it so hard to love? I mean, why am I getting hurt?"

I stopped my tracks when I heard a familiar voice. I looked at my side and saw a big open house, the tree's was tall but I can see who's inside. "Alexelle, It's part of loving. You'll get hurt of course, that only means you really love him." My eyebrows curved and literally stopped.

I looked at the guy. He wrapped his hands on Elle's shoulders. My eyes got darker, My fits were closed tight. I'm fucking ready to punch someone. Who's this guy? Why is he so touchy?

"Why don't you just break-up with him?"

Are they talking about me?
Are they planning to dump me in?

I saw Elle standed up, crying. The guy also standed up and hugged Elle tight. "What the fuck." I hissed and about to go inside when Cia stopped me, "Don't get yourself in troubles." Cia said and looked at Elle and that guy.

We both looked inside. "Elle." I heard the guy and leaned to kiss Elle. My eyes widened, I saw Elle's eyes widened. My heart started to beat faster. Please don't kiss him back, Please.

Please.

Please.

My eyes closed tight when Elle kissed back.

Anger was rushed in my body. I gritted my teeth and runned inside, "I'll fucking kill you." I whisphered and stopped infront of them. I pushed the guy. "What the fuck bro!" I hissed.

I punched him right away, "Joon! No!" I heard Elle stopping me but I pushed him away. "I fucking waited for your fucking calls! Your messages! And I'll only see you kissing other men? What the frick, Alexelle Jeon!" I shouted.

I can see the fear on Elle's eyes making me worried. She's scared. I looked back at the guy and grabbed his collar, "Just fucking wait when we meet again. I'll boil you in hot water." I said face to face before grabbing Elle's wrist.

I dragged her outside and find her car. "Give me your keys." I said angrily. "J-Joo- Just give it to me!" I yelled. She back off and her breath just hitched. She gave me her keys.

"Go inside." I said don't even bother to look at her, "Y-you can't d-driv- I can." I said and went inside closing the door harshly. I heard her open the door and closed it right away.

I started the car and headed directly at my unit, "Joon, I-I-- H-He, W-we didn't kiss, I-I- Just shut it up and wait till we got there. You'll be dead, Alexelle Jeon." I said and turned the car sideways meeting the building of my unit.

I went outside and parked the car, I headed inside not minding to wait for her. I went inside the Elevator and I can see her rushing to catch me up. Once the elevator closed, I pushed her and trapped her with my arms.

Her eyes widened, She's shocked. I leaned and stared directly on her eyes. "Fucking tell me why are you kissing that man, Jeon." I said gritting my teeth looking at her intensely.

She looked at me, "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know w-why I respond on that kiss. I-I didn't mean it." She said and cried. My eyes softened and slowly caressed her cheek wipping those tears.

The elevator opened, I backed off and headed outside heading directly to my unit, I dropped her keys on the table and sighed. Once she got inside, I crossed my arms and looked at her.

"Why are you with him?" I asked crossed arms.

She took off her heels and put it aside, "He's Martin, ate Alécia's ex-boyfriend before you. He's the one I told you whose going to fetch me in, I-I didn't know he'll kiss me. I didn't know I'll kiss back." She said softly and looked at me.

"I'm disappointed." I said and sat down.

I took my phone and dialed Jungkook's number. "Yes hyung?" He asked, I heard Aera with him. "Do you know, Martin?" I asked and waited for Jungkook's response. "Alécia's Boyfriend?" He asked with a little unsure tone.

I looked Elle. "Alécia's Boyfriend? But, someone said It's Alècia's Ex." I said and glanced at Elle who's looking down. I sighed, "No, hyung. It's Alécia's Boyfriend. By the way, I'll end the call now, we have a family dinner." He added so I silently ended the call and stared at Elle.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked and stood up walking towards him still crossed arms. "I-I know, I-I'm wrong. I-I should've just shoved him away." She said and sniffed. Crying?

"What does he mean by the way? I heard him said you need to break up with me. What's the matter? Did I do wrong?" I asked lifting her chin up. "You didn't respond to me on our chats, I-I thought you I did something wrong." She mumbled and cried looking at me.

I chuckled. "I turned off my phone, alright? Alécia and I talked earlier." I said and wipped her tears away, "Why are you with her in the first place? You said you won't let her come near you again." She said and wipped her tears.

"I don't know either. Let's just forget that. Anyways, I'm still disappointed you kissed that man." I said and turned my back on her removing my coat and layed on the bed.

"I'm sorry." She cried and walked towards me, I sat up and sighed. "J-just.. D-don't do that again. It's just hard for me to accept you kissed your sister's Boyfriend. Okay?" I said and trailed my fingers on her hair, playing with it.

She teared up and hugged me tight crying on my shoulders. "I'm sorry, Joon. I didn't mean to hurt you." She whisphered making me smile and kissed her temple. "Don't cry, Love." I said and hugged her back planting kisses on her hair.

I pulled out the hug and looked at her. "You're still beautiful even though you're crying. Why are you so perfect?" I asked and booped her nose making her laugh. "No, why are you so perfect." She said and leaned to give me a kiss.

I chuckled and stared right on her face locking my eyes with her. I bit my lowerlip and slowly leaned closing my eyes tight. Our noses touched and so does our forehead. "I love you." I uttured before pressing my lips on her.

My heart started to beat faster, this is the feeling I'd like to feel everyday, every minute, every second passed. I deepened the kiss, slowly laying her down on the bed, I was ontop of her. Our lips were perfectly moving from each other. It fits perfectly.

My hands supporting me so that I won't fall off from her. Her hands were inside of my shirt, roaming inside. My kisses went down to her jawline, planting kisses as I take over her exposed pale neck. "You're so beautiful." I whisphered, about to remove her t-shirt.

As I was about to remove it, a loud knock on the door interrupted us. "There's someone at the door." Elle said and fixed herself and stood up looking at me. "Go check it out." She added so I fixed myself too before opening the door.

I opened the door and saw nothing but a box, a red one. I kneeled down to go and took it and headed back inside. "Who is it?" Elle asked and looked at me. "I haven't saw anyone, It's just this box. Creepy." I said and tried to scare her while laughing out loud. "Stop it."

She chuckled, "Why don't you check it?" She added, fixing her gaze on the box. "Maybe next time. My eyes are heavy. Let's sleep." I said and put down the box on the table and layed on the bed, tucking myself in the duvets.

"I have a meeting next month, I'll be busy this coming weeks and so on. So, hmm?" She said making me look at her. "Will you text and update me, Love?" I asked holding her hands tight.

She kissed my lips and forehead, "I will."

"Promise, Love?"

"I promise, My Moni."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
180K 5.4K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
63.4M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...