Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 12

11.1K 371 595
By Rae-ChanSempai

Giyu POV
She left...what do I do now? Do I go after her? Should I go after her? I have no idea. I've never acted this way towards anyone before. I guess...maybe she needs some space...I'll let her be...

Time skip
It's morning...no sign of (y/n).

I got up and went outside. It was dark from gloomy clouds hanging over the world. It was going to rain again.

Guess I'll go to (y/n)'s house to talk to her...

As I began to make my way over there, I began to feel uneasy about something. I'm not sure what, but I definitely walked a little faster.

I knocked on her door, no answer.

"(Y/n), are you there?" I called. No answer. I hesitantly went inside to look around for her.

I checked in all the rooms, and there was no sign of her.

Maybe she's already out training?

I quickly made my way to the usual area where we trained. She wasn't there.

"(Y/n)...where are you..." I said quietly.

"Ah Tomioka-san!" I heard Shinobu call for me.

"Oh, hey..." I said distracted.

"What are you doing out here in weather like this?" She asked.

"Looking for someone."

"Oh? Who?"

"(Y/n)"

"(Y/n)...? Who's (y/n)?"

Why don't they know her?

"She's the Light Hashira." I said as calmly as possible.

"...we don't have a light hashira...?" She said with the same smile plastered on her face.

That was when I broke.

"Yes we do! I don't understand how you don't know your own team member! She has bright (e/c), (h/l) (h/c) hair, and is one of the most talkative here! She's sweet and kind and always wants to get better to help others!" I shouted in anger.

Shinobu looked at me surprised at my burst of anger.

"Are you feeling alright?" Was all she could say.

Feeling alright? Me, feeling alright? No I'm not feeling alright.

I stormed off into the woods hoping to find (y/n) there.

As I walked deeper into the woods, I stumbled upon the pond (y/n) and I fell into while training.

"(Y/n) where are you?"

I heard rustling and turned my head towards it. My heart dropped as I found (y/n) laying down covered in blood.

"(Y/n)!" I ran over to her and checked her pulse. It was there, but just barely.

"(Y/n), wake up...can you hear me?" I said frantically while trying to wake her up.

I need to take her to Miss Ubuyashiki, she'll know what to do.

With that I picked her up bridal style and rushed to the Ubuyashiki Estate.

About halfway there, (y/n) began to stir, she was waking up.

"(Y/n) hold on, I'm taking you to Ubuyashiki to help...just wait a little longer." I said as I looked down, but she wasn't in my arms.

I stopped and looked around for her. When I spotted her, she looked at me with a blank stare.

"You're...okay? (Y/n), talk to me..." I trailed.

She began to growl and I noticed her teeth were much sharper. Her nails were long and sharp as well. Her eyes were different too.

Was she...turned into a demon last night? No...(y/n) is not a demon...she can't be.

"(Y/n)...please..."

She started to become more hostile as I slowly approached her.

Your POV
Giyu...don't come near me...I'm not (y/n) anymore...I can't control my body.

I watched helplessly as his blue eyes neared me and I became more hostile towards.

Giyu, I don't want to hurt you.

Suddenly my body lurched forward towards Giyu and went in to attack him.

No stop! I don't want to hurt him!

I tried and tried to get my body to stop, but it just wasn't working.

"I guess...you really are a demon now." He said sadly.

Giyu...I-

"I don't want to...but it's my job..."

What...?

I watched Giyu pull his katana out and point it towards me. My body became more hostile and violent at his actions as I began to relentlessly attack him.

Stop...stop!! I don't want to hurt him!

My body ended up on top of Giyu's as he struggled to get me off.

As my I argued with my body, I began to shake and didn't notice the tears that were falling down my own face.

Giyu...why are you crying?

Giyu POV
I don't want to kill you...I don't want to hurt you...but-

I looked into (y/n)'s eyes...and saw that she was crying...why?

"(Y/n)...if you can hear or even understand me...I'm sorry I wasn't there...I'm sorry you were turned into this...I'm sorry I'm trying to kill you...give me a reason not to. Give me a reason to help you live through this." I said with a sad smile.

(Y/n) looked at me as if she was trying her hardest to move, it was like she couldn't control her actions.

Noticing this, I released one of my hands from holding her shoulder, and put it against her cheek.

It's warm, and soft. The (y/n) I know and love is still in there...

"(Y/n), come on...I know how strong you are. You can do this." I said as I gazed into her eyes.

It looked like she was deep in thought and in war with her mind and body.

It must be tough...I wish I could do more

"(Y/n), come back, please..." I softly whispered. I guess (y/n) heard me because after I said that, her body jumped off of mine.

I sat up quickly and saw she had her hands on her head as she tried to get herself under control. Her growling getting harsher as she fought with herself.

"Tomioka-san! What are you doing? Why are you letting a demon just stand there?" I heard Shinobu call from behind me.

Crap

"Don't do anything rash Shinobu, I've got this under control." I tried to explain.

"Do you? It looks like you were trying to help it."

"It has a name, it's (y/n) and I'm trying to help her so I don't have to lose her." I said that last part quietly.

"(Y/n)...oh! The person you think who's a hashira!"

"She is, now leave."

"It's our job to slay demons Tomioka, if you're not going to, I guess I'll have to." Shinobu says as she grabs my shoulder to throw me back.

(Y/n) noticed this and it angered her and began running this way. Shinobu took this as a threat and charged right at (y/n).

"Shinobu stop!"

But she didn't, and (y/n) dodged right from under her and came towards me.

My eyes widen as I watch her arms wrap around me protectively.

"(Y-y/n)...what are you doing..? I'm fine..." I whisper to her.

Her gaze was fixed on Shinobu's every movment.

"Oh my! What is this demon doing? Giyu, she'll devour you at any moment!"

"No...she won't." I say.

"How do you know?" She inquires.

"Because this is the same protection I saw from Tanjiro's sister. (Y/n) is in control...she hasn't eaten anyone and during transformation she used a lot of energy. She's starving. I found her unconscious in the woods so she was still turning." I explained.

Shinobu looked at me with her smile, the same smile she always had on.

"And what if she isn't like Nezuko? What then?"

"Then I'll kill her and then myself. I'm not leaving her alone ever again."

That sounds dark, but I'll do anything just to keep you with me (y/n).

Shinobu stepped closer and then appeared right next to (y/n), (y/n) snarled and held me tighter.

"Don't touch her." I wrapped my arms around (y/n) as well and brought her back with me.

"Nothing is certain until we bring it up with Kaguya Ubuyashiki." Shinobu smiled.

"Fine." I said.

Then I guess we'll take it up with him.

A.N.
Wack. You're a demon now...how does that feel? Also, I think I want to draw out some moments that I right, like the chapter when you were training and then ended up laughing in the water...yea I want to do that lolol anyways, stay hydrated!
Word count 1416 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 10.2K 17
Yandere Hashira X Female Reader Yandere Kimetsu no yaiba x Female Reader Yandere Demon Slayer x Female Reader y/n wakes up in a dark forest with n...
129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
7.1K 253 16
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...
1.3M 35.7K 71
[Completed] Giyuu and Y/n, two lovers who got seperated after giyuu's final selection. Y/n always went to find giyuu but fate didn't let them see eac...