Mates Minis

By smurfyphantom06

Short stories compiled from some of the characters you've grown attached to throughout the Mates Series. Cha... More

Welcome
Table of Contents
Part One: Frank's Fate
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Part Two: The Beta's Mate
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Part Three: Red Hot
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Part Four: Caged Bird
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Part Five: Blood Bound
Memories Pt-1
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Memories Pt-2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Memories Pt- 3
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Memories Pt- 4
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Memories Pt-5
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Memories Pt-6
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Memories Pt-7
Ch. 20

Ch. 15

1.4K 75 1
By smurfyphantom06

Red Hot
Chapter 15: Control
{ TRACE }

I drove down the unfamiliar street as my GPS informed me that my destination was on the right.

I drove my car up the driveway and parked in front of the closed garage a little uncertain that I should be here.

I know fully well that Valerie lives with her parents still, and while I'd do anything so see my mate again, I wasn't sure I was up for meeting her parents so soon and without so much as any sort of notice for them to even prepare either.

I hadn't brought a gift or anything for them...it was the one thing I remember Yvonne use to always say. "...never show up empty handed."

Yet here I was.

I went to exit the car and a wave of relief and calm washed over me simply at the sight of Valerie's smiling face approaching me.

I wasted no time getting out of the car now and before I could so much as hug her, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down a little so she could kiss me.

But it wasn't just a small I missed you peck...nothing light and sweet like our time on the balcony.

Oh no...

This kiss was greedy and eager...there was a longing behind this kiss and I matched her feelings with my own perfectly as I kissed her back openly.

When she pulled away I barely had time to register that we hadn't even greeted each other with words before We began making out...just then, Valerie grabbed my hand and led me into the house.

"A-are your parents home?" I wondered out loud.

"Nope." She said as she moved with determination up the stairs, I suddenly realized we were going up to her bedroom.

There was no discussion, there was no hesitation...just my mate needing me just as much as I needed her in this moment, she was fully in control, something I'd never dream of taking away from her, more so right now.

We reached the top of the stairs and we went left.

"No worries they're not home, so We've got an empty house...and with H out...this is pretty much my wing of the house." She said with a little chuckle, a slight nervousness in her voice now before she took the lead back and continued as she opened the door.

If I was being honest I had wondered what her bedroom would look like and I did have  every intention of letting my eyes roam to find out even more about her through her room alone, as one's bedroom Is usually a reflections of their individual likes and style.

The color of her bedding could tell me if her favorite color really was Red, if she was a sentimental person who had photos of family and friends alongside trinkets from years past. Was she tidy, or did she leave a trail of items in her path?

But as soon as I stepped into the room her mouth was on mine.

I kicked the bedroom door shut behind me and gave into her every kiss, as the feeling of having your mate kiss you was pure ecstasy.

It was raw, intoxicating...it made every nerve in my body tighten like a coil ready to snap at any minute but also awakened and opened every pore, every fiber on my body...so that it made me much more receptive to each emblazoned touch of hers.

It scorched me...and yet it also soothed me.

Her touch was everything to me, and I knew I couldn't live without it now as our moves were greedy and precise more so, we seemed to just know what the other wanted as we silently responded to one another.

A kiss here, a caress there...soon clothes were being undone before we stood in our underwear staring at one another.

"Trace." She said looking right into my eyes.

I could feel the room filled with our lust, my wolf was clawing to come forward and take control but I restrained him, he could stay caged for tonight as I wanted our mate to myself.

I stepped forward and took ahold of her hips.

Her lovely eyes on me the entire time.

I kissed her gently her lips parted open a little as her warm tongue entered my mouth.

Our kisses, while soft and slow had begun to heat up quickly...because try as I might, my wolf just couldn't be tamed fully.

Her hands reached up into my hair as I took advantage and grabbed two handfuls of her delectable ass.

She didn't miss a beat as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I carried her with ease but of course my arousal became more evident as I was growing harder by the second.

And as much as I was loving her kisses, alongside her delicious body rubbing against my own, I needed to be inside of her already.

But I didn't want to rush...not with this, not with her.

She deserves romance and foreplay and loving making...

"Trace..." she panted once again as she pulled out of the kiss.

I looked at her with a slight worry now, had I done something wrong, hurt her...maybe she thought we were moving too fast, I couldn't imagine what had caused her to stop kissing me.

And as worried as I was...I couldn't shake the ache I felt to have her lips back against my own once more.

"Yeah?" I asked.

She kissed me as if she hadn't even stopped and said my name, and she kept kissing me, once on the lips...a slow and seductive kiss that lingered. Then to my cheek and along my jaw...each sinful peck drawing me in more.

I was biting down on my bottom lip in an attempt to keep from moaning now as she took my earlobe between her teeth and expertly licked and sucked before she whispered.

"Fuck me."

It was all my wolf and I needed to hear.

Without question, and still holding her up I kissed her deeply and moved toward the wall I knew was in front of me.

Her back hit the wall a little more roughly than I'd intended but she let out a small laugh...and damn if it also didn't sound just as seductive.

I used the walk as leverage to hold her body against as I removed one of my arms from around her so that I could pull her lacy thong to the side.

I positioned myself perfectly and looked right into her eyes now.

There was no more teasing, no more cat and mouse chase, just Valerie and I.

She then licked her lips and took her bottom lip between her teeth before I finally entered.

Her warm center wrapped around me entirely and pulled me in deeply as her alluring moan cut through the night.

I thrust my hips up and her nails dug into my back.

"Fuck." Her voice quivered.

I paused for a moment to see if she was alright.

"So this is what you've been holding out on me Mr Johnson?" She said, her chest rising and falling excitedly now.

I smirked before kissing her passionately, "oh...you ain't seen nothing yet." I said before I held nothing back.

_____

{ VALERIE }

My heart was racing from how rapidly everything was happening, but I liked it, and it just felt...right.

It is difficult to explain but my arousal seemed to be mixed with adrenaline and it pumped through my body so fiercely I could feel it in my veins and hear it in my ears.

I let out a small gasp as he'd tossed me onto my bed now, I knew his wolf had to be in control now. All signs telling me so as he'd become a little more rough, less...in his head.

But as he looked at me now, I didn't see the black eyes I'd expected to be there...the main tell that his wolf had begun to come forward.

No.

This was just him...Trace, raw and unfiltered...for once he wasn't holding back, and that Alpha blood I had heard so much about...was in full force right now.

I'd cum already from him pinning me up against the wall...but I guess he still had more to go...come to think of it, he never actually finished himself.

So the guy has got some hell of a stamina...good to know.

He moved toward the bed and looked down upon me.

"You can not even begin to fathom how gorgeous you are to me." He said with a smile.

I felt my entire body heat up.

"But...I'd like to see all of you Valerie."

I hadn't understood...we'd just had sex...what more did he still need to see?

"Take off your clothes." He instructed.

"Is that an order Alpha Johnson?" I teased to cover up the embarrassing fact that I had gotten so caught up in us having sex against a wall (something I've never done before), that I didn't even realize I never took my underwear and bra off.

"Not an order...never an order, simply a request."

Of course I had planned on being fully naked so it wasn't exactly a biggie. I sat up now, but he stopped me from taking my
Bra off when he bent down and kissed me, "better yet." He said in between kisses. "Please...allow me." He suggested as he reached behind me and carefully undid the clasps of my red lace bra.

I let the straps slide down my arms at their own will and soon the bra had fallen off, I only moved to remove my arms from within the straps.

Once more he smirked only this time he shook his head as he looked at me in awe, "absolute...perfection."

I smiled and blushed before I let my body lay back.

Of course he took this moment to finally get on top of me, taking care to keep his full weigh off me. He kissed me but this time he let his mouth explore my body as his kisses made their way down my neck and to my breasts.

"Fuck Valerie," he damn near growled. "You don't know what you do to me." He said, his hand resting gently upon my left hip, his thumb making small circles as he placed light sensual kisses from my left breast to my right."

I ran my fingers through his soft short hair, and smiled as his beard covered chin made his lovely tingling kisses also tickle ever so slightly.

His tongue dipped out and licked a small circle around my nipple, the other breast was now being massaged by his large hand.

His lips encased my hardened nipple and my entire core scorched with lust...I could feel my body pulsing with pure desire for him...I craved him more and more with every second that passed by as the feeling of his kisses and touch began to ingrain itself into every fiber of my being.

And Trace must have sensed my growing passion as he responded to my unvoiced avidity to have him fully once again, by removing his hand that was massaging my breast, and carefully allowing it to travel down my body knowingly and delving into my underwear, and without so much as skipping a beat, moving and burying itself right between my legs.

"Mmmm" He moaned against my nipple that he had been sucking on. "Red...you are practically spilling yourself onto my fingers already." He said sliding his fingers slowly up and down my sensitive slit.

My breathing hitched as I watched him, trying my damndest not to close my eyes from the feeling he was giving me simply with his fingers.

But, he removed his fingers altogether now and brought them back up and and placed his long fingers straight into his mouth.

My excitement was built up in tenfold now as my breathing was heavier at his raunchy act of tasting me upon his fingers...it made me hungry for him.

"Delicious." He sounded seductively.

Something about him made me bolder than anything I had ever even pretended to be with anyone else before...so I proped myself up on my elbows and looked at him.

"Hmmm...I've been told everything tastes better when you've sampled it straight from the source itself."

His eyes flashed dark only briefly before he licked his lips. "I'll just have to find out for myself then." He said before he kissed me and I could taste myself on his tongue.

I should've been put off, grossed out...but there was something so damn erotic about it that I was completely entranced by it...by him.

I watched as he moved away from me once again, only this time his lips kissing me from chin to naval, stopping only at the top of my pelvic bone.

He brought my legs up and kissed the inside of my knees and then he kissed both of my inner thighs, before he finally looked up at me.

Our eyes locked together...

Without a doubt, in that exact moment was probably the single-handedly most intimate of things, because not only were we both exposed physically, but we were also fully exposed mentally.

I knew what he wanted and he knew what I wanted...more than that...as weird as it sounds, but...well, I think I could feel just exactly what he was feeling.

My cheeks heated in anticipation before he placed a single kiss on my eager pussy and I lost all control to him now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 0 24
Natalya was taken on her way home from school. An all male pack has had her since she was 13. On the day she was rescued a boy she had never seen bef...
193K 3.6K 14
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
911 28 31
Slice of life werewolf story because there's not enough out there (but still smutty)
23.7K 844 32
After losing his family and pack are killed a rare wolf must be a rogue, years later he meets his mate who's the daughter of a certain alpha king (Se...