Oath |H.S|

Galing kay missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... Higit pa

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 56. | Home
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 45. | Crack The Shutters

5.4K 142 205
Galing kay missluckycharmss

💿
"Crack the shutters open wide
I wanna bathe you in the light of day
And just watch you as the rays
Tangle up around your face and body
I could sit for hours
Finding new ways to be awed each minute
'Cause the daylight seems to want you
Just as much as I want you"

Song: Crack the shutters - Snow Patrol

* * *

Harry.

It's 1am and Bowie is wide awake and stripping in front of us all in the living room. We got back from meeting my dad a few hours ago, I put Bowie into bed and twenty minutes later she was running around ready to party again.

"Take off your top! Take off your top!" Stevie and Quinn chant clapping their hands as Bowie stands on the coffee table with all of us on the floor gazing up at her. When she brings her hands down to the hem of her T-shirt something clicks in my mind and I tear her down off the coffee table before she could go any further. She doesn't like people seeing her without her clothes, and she may have forgotten that while drunk, but I haven't, and I won't let her beat herself up about it tomorrow either.

"Hey! It was getting good!" Niall says with Bowie's leather jacket over his head as that's where it landed when she shrugged it off and threw it away.

I hoist her over my shoulder and sit back down with her on the floor on my lap. "I think she's had too much to drink" I laugh as everyone eyes me suspiciously like I'm some overprotective person, I'm not, I just don't want her to do something she will regret.

"Thank you" she mumbles into my ear when she cuddles herself into my neck. Her front against mine while I keep her hands on my waist. Everyone goes back to what they were doing which is telling stories that they wouldn't tell sober. "For what" I mumble back out of ear shot of anyone around us. "Taking me down, I thought I was going to have to do it" she says again her breath hot against my neck, the smell of vodka and whiskey evident on her breath.

"You never have to do anything, don't think you do" I whisper back planting a kiss on the top of her head in her hair as she squeezes her arms around my neck.

"What about you H? Ever done it on a train?" Niall asks bringing me into the conversation while taking a sip of his vodka still wearing Bowie's jacket on his head.

"Plenty of times" I say with a chuckle as I hear Bowie lightly snore on my shoulder. I lean back against the sofa getting myself comfy as I keep her against me as she sleeps.

"Short cake is out like a light" Niall says again pointing at Bowie passed out on my lap. "I'm still mad at you for stopping her show!" Stevie says with narrow eyes as I roll my eyes "she was about to pass out, could none of you tell?" I say trying to make up an excuse they all shake their heads. "Well she was, and clearly, she has" I say rubbing my hand down her back as they all smile at the two of us. Great, I won't live this one down.

"Okay, I have a good story" Niall pipes up not letting anyone else tell theirs. "One time, me and Harry were out and met these two beautiful girls, like I mean gorgeous, tits and ass galore! Harry took the blonde while I took the brunette. And while you guys were out partying somewhere else me and Harry fucked them in our bunks" he smiles as I slap my hand up to my face trying to forget that night.

"But you two always have bunks next to one another" Stevie says looking at the two of us. Niall smirks "exactly, he heard me, I heard him".

I huff at his story pressing Bowie further into my chest as Niall smiles with a shit eating grin, he loves that story for some weird reason.

"That's weird" Jesse adds as I nod "I agree" I say looking at Niall who's offended that we all find the story weird.

After a few minutes I decide to call it a night and bring Bowie up to her room, Niall decided to take the sofa with the rest tonight as he's staying up later and he doesn't want to wake Bowie up when he falls in the door of their room drunk out of his mind.

I lay her into bed taking off her socks and undoing the bun in her hair I had to put it in while she got sick when we pulled up to the house a few hours ago.

I pull the duvet up over her as Elton burrows his way under it to cuddle her "look after Mum, she'll need you" i joke as Elton looks up at me happily as Bowie sleeps peacefully next to him.

I smile at them and pat Elton on the head before placing a kiss to Bowie's forehead. I then make my way out of the room slowly closing the door behind me.

I walk next door to my room and flick on the light while shutting the door and locking it behind me. I sigh and remove my boots placing them beside the door as I walk further into the room flopping down on my bed. I stopped drinking after a glass of whiskey when we came back, I don't trust myself to get drunk anymore, I hate the person I become.

I slide my phone out of the pocket of my jeans and furrow my brows as I see ten missed calls from an unknown number. I immediately unlock it and click on the number as it dials in my ear.

I wait a few seconds hearing the beeps as it connects the call. "Hello?" A soft voice says down the phone. I furrow my brows again not recognising it. "Hi, who is this?" I ask sitting up in the bed looking around the room waiting for an answer. "Is this Harry Styles?" She asks dodging my question of who she is. "Depends, who's asking?" I say getting slightly anxious about who's needing to call me this many times at nearly two in the morning.

"It's Sandy, Sandy Anderson" she says and my stomach drops at the last name. My eyes go wide as I try from a coherent sentence to answer with "who? I think you have the wrong number" I say trying to get the call to end incase it's anyone related to Bowie. "I have the right number, you have my daughter, Bowie Anderson" she whispers and my chest tightens while my heart sinks to my ass ready to fall out any second.

"Why are you calling me?" I ask still slightly confused as to how she got my number and why she's calling me so urgently. "I need to warn you about someone that's heading your way Harry" she says and I close my eyes taking a deep breath. "Go on" I say coldly as I begin to listen to her words.

* * *

Bowie.

I roll over in bed and instantly my stomach tunes. I bolt up out of bed and run into the bathroom feeling the burning coming up my throat. I drop to my knees and snap open the toilet lid spilling my guts up.

I shouldn't of mixed vodka tequila and whiskey last night, bad mistake. I groan and lean my cheek on the toilet seat not caring about how many asses have touched it, I feel like I'm about to die if I move a muscle.

My head pounds as I break out in a cold sweat from all my vomiting. I knew drinking so much would be a mistake, I think I blacked out in the car home from meeting Edward.

My stomach turns again and I dip my head into the bowl gripping the seat tightly as I puke again with tears streaming down my face, my stomach feels like it's eating itself while my throat is burning from all the contents of my stomach forcing it's way up.

"Wow, you look rough" someone behind me chuckles as I lean my head back down on the toilet seat. I groan and they come to sit next to me. I open my glassy eyes to see Harry sat next to me. He smiles at me and begins plaiting my hair at the back of my head tying it off with a hair tie.

"How aren't you hung over?" I ask groggily as he sits against the bathtub looking at me but not daring to look into the toilet bowl, I don't need him vomiting in here too.

"Because I didn't drink nearly four bottles of vodka to myself" he says moving my bangs away from my forehead to wipe the sweat that's matted them to it.

I groan again at the thought of vodka causing me to spill up whatever is left in my stomach straight into the bowl not caring if Harry's there. The cold tiles under me cool my body down as it heats up. Harry hands me a piece of tissue to wipe my mouth as he shuts his eyes reaching up to flush the toilet.

I throw the tissue into the water as it swirls down the bowl before flopping myself down into the cold tiles to cool down my face that feels like it's about to melt.

"I think you take the cake for the worlds worst hangover" Harry laughs as he looks at me sprawled out on the floor near the door in only my T-shirt and jeans. "My legs are on fire" I mumble as Harry chuckles again "maybe because you have skinny jeans on darling" he deadpans as I weakly stick my middle finger up at him on the floor.

I hear Harry rise to his feet as I keep my eyes closed silently wishing I was dead right now. "Come on, let's get you back to bed" he says picking me up gently bridal style, my legs dangling over his arms while my own arms flop down by my sides like I'm a dead body.

He laughs at my current state as he kicks open my bedroom door that shut slightly after I ran out it. The room is dark which is a relief, if I had to stay in that bright bathroom any longer I think my head would of exploded.

He lays me down on my bed like I'm some rag doll. He grips the duvet but I push his hands away "I'm too warm, think I'll faint if you put that over me" I laugh as he looks down at me with a smile "yes your highness" he mocks as he folds down the duvet neatly only covering my bare feet.

"Oi, never asked you to carry me in here did I?" I say jokingly at his remark a few seconds ago. "Just being nice Angel" he mumbles as he stands over me next to the bed. "Need anything else?" He asks as I shake my head "no, thank you" I mumble sleepily as I begin to doze off again.

I hear him shuffle around the room before the tv is switched on but kept down low letting a small hum travel around the room helping me doze off faster, he always remembers how I like to have the tv on, I woke up with it on this morning, he must of brought me to bed at some point.

I feel him lean over me and plant a kiss on my forehead smoothing down my bangs back over it gently as I keep my eyes clothes. "Bark if she needs me" he whispers to Elton in the bed next to me and with that he leaves shutting the door gently behind him not to wake me up as I fall into a deep sleep.

* * *

I jump up in my bed as I hear Elton bark loudly next to me. I sit up rubbing my eyes scooping up the large dog in my hands shushing him as I hug him into my chest.

I hear footsteps booming up the hall before my door flies open revealing an out of breath Harry looking worried.

"Is everything okay? What's happening? Are you hurt?" He says quickly walking to the room rushing over to my side as I sit in the bed looking at him confused.

"What?" I say as he looks at me confused also. "I ask Elton to bark if you need me" he says pointing at Elton who's sat in my lap. "I know, but you asked a dog to dark only when you want them to, it doesn't work like that smirky" I laugh leaning against the headboard as Harry glares down at me. "Why did he bark then?" He asks innocently. Does this guy know anything about dogs?

"He needs to pee I think, or he wants food" I say as Harry nods "I'll take him downstairs to eat and go toilet, you stay here and rest" he says taking Elton off my lap holding the dog in his arms trying not to fall over with the weight of him, thanks to Louis constantly feeding him at every moment he gets.

"Harry, it's okay I'll do it, I'm hungover not paralysed" I laugh standing up as I head towards the door. My head no longer pounding but I feel like I might fall down if I don't eat or drink something in the next two minutes.

"I know, just wanted you to feel better" he mumbles walking behind me as we both head downstairs. I look out the window by the front door at the end of the stairs and notice it's now dark, it's either evening time or night time, I don't seem to need the time anymore I can tell by how the sky looks.

"Ah, there she is! The party animal!" Niall sings as I pass through the living room heading for the kitchen. "Yes and If she doesn't eat in the next few seconds she will pass out" I laugh as I walk straight into the kitchen with Harry and Elton following me.

"Dinners in the fridge!" Liam shouts into me as they all sit on the sofa with their own hangovers watching tv and eating junk food.

"His bowl is over by the door, the food bag should be next to it" I say to Harry as I open the fridge taking out the plate of pasta that Liam cooked up earlier I presume. "Thanks Liam!" I shout into him as he turns around smiling at me before looking back at the tv again.

I put the plate into the microwave as I grab a glass filling it with water from the jug that's sat in the fridge.

"You feeling any better?" Harry asks as he rises to his feet after filling Elton's bowl.

"Yeah, just need food and water" I laugh gulping back a large glass of cold water. My soul leaves my body as the water enters my body, I feel like a new woman.

"Hit the spot?" Harry laughs as I keep my eyes closed holding the empty glass with a happy smile on my face. I nod "definitely"

He takes the glass off me and refills it as I take my plate out of the microwave making my way over to the dining table near the back door.

Harry brings over my glass and a fork as I thank him sitting down to finally get some food into me, it's well needed even though it might come back up later.

I tuck into my food as Harry lets Elton out the back staying at the door to make sure he doesn't run off due to the back garden not being closed off.

I hum doing a little happy dance as I eat the pasta, it's the best meal I think I've had in my entire life, I was so fucking hungry.

"Never seen someone enjoy food so much and I've known Niall for nearly five years" he laughs as he closes the back door letting Elton run into the living room to everyone else.

"Feels like I haven't eaten in years" I say stuffing my mouth not caring how unattractive I must look right now. "Hangovers will do that alright" he laughs taking a seat across from me, his back turned to the rest of the kitchen.

I continue to eat as me and Harry make small talk back and forth for a few minutes. "Bowie I need to tell you something—" he begins to speak but he's cut off by Niall running into the kitchen holding up new bottles of vodka and tequila he just bought in the shop.

"Only way to cure a hangover is to drink!" He shouts as I groan looking at the bottles. "Then I'll be even more hung over tomorrow!" I shout as Niall shakes his head "just pop two pain killers now and chug a big glass of water and lemon juice" he says shrugging as I furrow my eyebrows "we used to do that all the time when we first started out in the gang" Harry mumbles as I nod. "I'm sure I don't have a choice" I laugh as I put my plate and fork into the dishwasher. "Nope" Niall smiles cheekily as he goes back into the living room to talk to everyone else who groans when they see the alcohol again.

"What were you going to say?" I ask harry from where I'm stood at the counter squeezing some lemon juice into my pint of water. "Can't even remember now" he chuckles as I laugh plopping two pain killers into my mouth before washing them down with the lemon water.

When everyone else done the same thing as me, except Niall and Harry, they seem to never get hungover. We all sit around the coffee table again on the floor. "Okay, I think a good game to play is never have I ever" Niall smiles evilly as they all look at him confused. "And how do you play that?" Liam asks as I laugh with Niall "have you guys never played this?" I ask as they all shake their heads. "God sakes what did you do as teenagers then?" I laugh as Niall butts in "we'll soon find out"

We explain the game to them which is simple, someone says a scenario and if you done it before you drink some of your drink, if not you don't drink. Simple.

"Okay, sounds easy" Louis says rubbing his hands together eager to get started. "Okay, we'll start with Louis and work our way around, last person to go is Bowie then" Niall says as we all nod in agreement.

Harry sits next to me as I sit at the end of the coffee table next to Louis who's thinking up of something today. "Okay, I got one. Never have I ever had sex in school" he says wiggling his eyebrows as I sigh and drink, everyone drinks as well no one surprised by anyone.

"My go..." Quinn says happily as she pulls her lips into a lob sided pout thinking up of a scenario. "Got one, never have I ever done a strip tease for someone, and I'm talking fully naked at the end of it" she giggles as everyone drinks except me. Harry gives my thigh a small squeeze under the table which makes me confused but I don't question it any further.

"Stevie, your go" Niall says as Stevie nods with a big grin already knowing what she's going to ask "never have I ever, had a threesome" she laughs as everyone drinks but I hesitate not knowing if I should drink or not. "You okay?" Harry whispers as people fill up their drinks after the last round. He notices me staring at my drink. "Yeah, all good" I say weakly brushing off the memories attached to the word threesome, I didn't drink as it wasn't consensual for me, I didn't willingly participate.

I swallow down the tears that are fighting their way up and smile as Jesse begins to speak about his scenario he's thought of. "Alright, this is wild get ready..." he begins as we all squeal in excitement, one thing about Jesse is he never holds back. "Never have I ever, fucked an air hostess on a plane while she was meant to be working" he says wiggling his eyebrows at Harry in particular. Harry huffs next to me and knocks back the last of his whiskey as Niall does the same.

"Oh, so we're doing personal digs?" Niall says next to Jesse as he shrugs his shoulders "just a scenario bud" Niall rolls his eyes and rubs his hands together thinking up of something that will get Jesse to drink. "Oh, this one you will drink to Jesse. Never have I ever fucked my best mates sister while on the phone to him while also being in his bed" Niall says evilly as Jesse and Stevie both turn bright red. "Drink up mate" Louis laughs as Jesse slowly brings his drink up to his mouth knocking back the las of his whiskey as Harry glares at him with his jaw slacked in anger.

He doesn't say anything to Jesse as it moves along to Zayn next to Niall. "Never have I ever, got turned on by someone of the opposite sex" he laughs as me and Stevie shrug our shoulders drinking our drink as Harry does the same. He then wraps an arm around my shoulder lazily not being noticed by anyone around us. I don't pay attention to it and stay focused on the game. "This one is for the girls" Liam says happily as Zayn and Niall both high five him on his option "never have I ever, used a strap on" he says with a giggle as all the boys giggle around us. Quinn doesn't drink but me and Stevie raise our glasses reaching across the table and clinking them before drinking our vodka and cranberries proudly. "This game is going to kill us boys" Louis says as they all nod in agreement.

"Never have I ever, done hand stuff under the table with someone at a dinner while your parents are there, obviously not a family member" Harry says making his point clear as Niall laughs at his scenario. "Thought we were going to Alabama there bud not going to lie" Jesse says as we all drink to Harry's words.

"Okay, my go!" I say happily as I sit up straight smiling as all eyes fall on me waiting for my scenario. "Never have I ever, seen anyone here at this table naked, can't say who" I say as I watch everyone look at each other. Everyone drinks as we all look into each other's eyes to figure out who that person is. I've seen Stevie naked, we shared a room on the RV where we had to get changed daily, obviously Jesse seen Stevie and visa versa and going by Louis and Quinn they've seen each other naked too. I can't say I've seen Harry naked, it was only the waist down, doesn't count. I'm dying to know everyone else's.

As everyone gets up to go toilet and fill their drinks before the next round Harry leans into my ear as we both stay seated on the living room floor. "Who's yours?" He whispers the smell of whiskey on his hot breath hitting my face as I laugh. "Can't say" I mumble with a smirk as I drink some of my drink happily. "Please, I'll tell you mine" he whispers as he looks at me with a pout. "Fine, but I don't think it's going to impress you" I say knowing he isn't going to be interested in my answer. "So? Tell me!" He says like a child as I laugh "okay okay, it was Stevie" I say with a shrug as he scrunches his face up "you're right, not impressed" he laughs as I nod "okay, your go" I say as he sighs heavily.

"You can't tell anyone" he says with a raised eyebrow I nod furrowing my brows as to why it's so secretive. "Oath me" he says holding out his pinky finger, that's new. "Oath" I smile wrapping my pinky around his.

"When Liam joined, me and him had a thing going on for a few months" he says in a whisper no one else obviously knowing about this. That's why Liam is so protective over him, they have a special connection. "Did it end okay?" I ask concerned about if one of them hurt the other in any way. "It did, it was just a casual thing we called it off when we started getting close as friends, seemed weird to carry it on then" he laughs as I nod "that's good" I smile as he looks at me confused by my acceptance of the whole thing. "You don't find it weird?" He says as I shake my head "why would I? I'm bisexual Harry I have slept with a girl, same way you slept with Liam, it's natural, nothing to be ashamed of" I smile as Harry pulls me in for a tight hug catching me off guard a little.

I wrap my arms around his broad back rubbing it slowly in a comforting way as he embraces me warmly. "You okay there smirky?" I say lightening the topic as he chuckles on my shoulder, causing vibrations to be felt on my body from his chest. "Yeah, just never felt this before" he mumbles as I keep him close to me not breaking the hold. "Felt what?" I ask trying to get him to elaborate more on what he feels. "Not being judged for what I've done or who I've done it with" he says quietly as I pinch my eyes shut letting out a small laugh "what you're feeling is acceptance Harry, and the moment you feel it, it's the best thing in the fucking world" I say quietly as I swallow the lump in my throat squeezing him tightly. "It really is" he mumbles as we keep each other in our arms not wanting to let the moment go, we seem to do that a lot because we never let our selves have moments like this anymore.

I still keep replaying the night Harry told me he loved me, it was the night he got shot and we almost lost him, the night he told me he loved me. I haven't mentioned it to him as I don't want to embarrass him or make him think I'm making up shit because I know he doesn't remember. I just hope deep down he knows how much I love him too.

* * *

Harry.

Our short game of never have I ever soon turned into us all just crashed out on the sofas abandoning the alcohol and just watching movie after movie while filling up on all the junk food we could get our hands on.

I lean over on the sofa putting my hand into the large bowl of popcorn grabbing a few pieces trying not to wake up Bowie who's passed out asleep with her head on my chest. Everyone else seems to be nearly asleep also, Stevie is passed out next to Jesse who's passed out on Niall's shoulder. Niall fights away sleep wanting to watch the end of the third hangover. Beside me and Bowie is Liam and Zayn who have seemed to of spooned each other in their sleep, and on the floor wrapped in a duvet Quinn and Louis sleep next to one another. Elton lays beside the sofa me and Bowie are on asleep also, I seen Louis slip him some popcorn so he's defiantly in a food coma.

Just as I'm about to drift off asleep keeping Bowie close to me to make sure she doesn't fall off the sofa in her sleep my phone begins to buzz in my back pocket waking me up instantly. I already know who it is, I sigh and gently move Bowie off me laying her head down on the arm of the sofa where I was laying. She stirs a bit as I stand up and walk out but she falls back asleep straight away.

I pull out my phone as I'm walking to the back door and my heart begins to race as I see the same number that called last night on my phone. I quickly close the back door behind me walking out into the garden a bit away from the house so no one hears me.

I accept the call and bring it up to my ear as I stand in the slightly damp grass surrounded by darkness in only a t shirt and jeans. A cold breeze passes around me causing me to shiver slightly but I ignore it.

"Hello?" I say quietly as the same soft voice from last night answers me "Harry, he's on his way, you have to leave!" Sandy says anxiously down the phone, her voice no longer in a whisper as she nearly yells down the phone at me.

"He's coming to kill you all!"

* * *

Cliffhanger oop...sorry :((

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! It wasn't very dramatic but the ending was so it made up for the boring crap in the middle I guess.

I love and appreciate you all and your parents for making and having you!

Stay sexy and hydrated my lil beans!

*loving squishy hugs and forehead kisses*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

73.6K 2.4K 31
❝Who is my dad?❞ {COMPLETED AND IS BEING CURRENTLY EDITED} (Bill Cipher X Reader) Bill Cipher is in his original form and sometimes in his human for...
94.8K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
239K 5K 93
"People who disagree with me don't end up feeling very well, darling." He smirks at the end, noticing my slight shaking. Why does he keep smirking l...
55.2K 1.4K 23
She was paid handsomely to be an escort, for one night only, at a prestigious Formula 1 gala in Monaco. Her client: a four time world champion.