Demi's Girl |Book 1 ✅

By TheOlajumokeHera

Demi wanted to be away from all the demons in high school as soon as possible till he met her... Oluwademilad... More

WELCOME NOTE
About the Book
Prologue
One - Edited.
Two
Three
♣•FOUR•♣
•FIVE•
•AESTHETICS•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•|SIXTEEN|•
•|SEVENTEEN|•
•|EIGHTEEN|•
•|NINETEEN|•
•|TWENTY|•
•|TWENTY ONE|•
•|TWENTY-TWO|•
•|TWENTY-THREE|•
•|TWENTY-FOUR|•
•|TWENTY-FIVE|•
•|TWENTY-SIX|•
•|TWENTY-SEVEN|•
•|TWENTY-EIGHT|•
•|TWENTY-NINE|•
•|THIRTY|•
•|THIRTY-ONE|•
•|THIRTY-TWO|•
•|THIRTY-THREE|•
•|THIRTY-FOUR|•
•|THIRTY-FIVE|•
•|THIRTY-SIX|•
•|THIRTY-SEVEN|•
•|THIRTY-EIGHT|•
•|THIRTY-NINE|•
•|FORTY|•
•|FORTY-ONE|•
•|FORTY-TWO|•
•|FORTY-THREE|•
•|FORTY-FOUR|•
•|FORTY-FIVE|•
•|FORTY-SIX|•
|FORTY-SEVEN|
|FORTY-EIGHT|
|FORTY-NINE|
|FIFTY|
Book 2 details

•SIX•

715 189 58
By TheOlajumokeHera

First Draft💛
Highly unedited🍫

FADEKEMI•

Fade was just signing in at the gate when the security told her that she's wanted at the principal office after assembly and she thanked him before walking into Elite College.

Immediately they left assembly hall, she made her way towards the principal office with a smile on her face. Maybe another gift was waiting for her or he wanted to pass across some important information.

She knocked twice before making her way inside and the man told her to seat while they waited for someone. She sat down and she stared around the lavishly furnished office while waiting for the so called person.

She smelt the perfume first before seeing the person. The perfume was so nice and it smelt expensive too not like the three hundred naira cool River that she's using. Although her cool River might be cheap but the smell lasts longer than anything.

When she looked at the person, it was The official Demi, her celebrity crush. The crush has already started dwindling since delight told her he's a snub.

"Good morning Mr. Gbadebo, I'm sorry for being late. I had to make sure everyone went to their classes before heading here"

"Oriladewa, not at all. I see you're fitting well into your new role as the head boy. Too bad Abraham spoilt everything and I hope you will be able to wow the school board"

He smiled and Fade almost kissed his dimples. Dimples were her weakness and he had two on his both cheeks. His full hair was packed up with both sides shaved low and Fade wondered why the school allowed him keep full hair. You dare not barb punk in her former school, you are going to be suspended talkless of packing your hair as a boy.

"This is Fadekemi Oluwalogbon, the new scholarship student and you're going to be her chaperone since you're the new head boy. You're to be her school father and you're to guide her in the school. Class is off for both of you today and you're to spend the time for the school tour and all. You can go now"

He turned towards her and he offered her a smile. She found herself returning his smile and they both made their way out of the office together.

"Where should we start our tour from? You know where the labs and sport events facilities are right?" He asked and Fade shook her head to say No.

"Let's start from your classes first then we move to the labs and we will touch everywhere. Is that okay with you or you have a place you want us to start from first?" He asked again and Fade shook her head.

They took their stairs to Fade's class and he asked her to drop her bag in her locker and hold just her phone incase of emergency calls.

Fade did as she was told and they walked into her class. She hurriedly went to her seat and she picked up her earpiece and they walked out of the class with everyone looking at them.

"My name is Oluwademilade Oriladewa and I'm in SS3 Blue. I'm the new headboy and I'm your chaperone. I want you to be free with me and tell me about everything. If anyone picks on you in class, tell me. I like intelligent students and I will like for you to stay at the top of your class. I know you can do it if you put your mind. Remember you were chosen among over 200 that wrote the exams and you should do the school proud for giving you an opportunity to be here"
He stopped talking for a while then he continued.

"Elite college has a weird name of naming their classes. Blue is for science students, Red is for Arts students and Yellow is for commercial students. If you're in senior year, your class color is automatically your house color but if you're in junior year, they pick a ballot for their houses. I'm in blue house for starters and you're too. Do you do any sport in your school during your inter house sport?"

"Yeah, I do long jump and I run Relay race too. I'm always the last person to collect the baton" Fade replied and he nodded his head slowly.

"I run too, 1500m, 1000m and I throw Javelin. I'm not a fan of jumping before I break my neck"
They both laughed and they continued walking while he pointed out significant places to her.

"Do you know Ofofospot?"

She shook her head and he told her to bring her phone. She gave it to him after unlocking it. He typed the site's address into it and Elite League's logo popped up. He helped her sign up and he helped her pick a username too. He warned her never to tell anyone her username incase of incasity.

He told her Ofofospot is a school owned blog that students have access to write on. They use this opportunity to ruin others and write trash about other students. He also told her that cyber bullying is rampant on this blog.

When they got to the labs area, Fade was amazed. The buildings were white and tall just like the classrooms and it has a logo of EC on the walls. She kept on looking at everything in wonder. They entered each labs and Fade felt like her eyes was going to pop out of their sockets. The way the labs were furnished were amazing. It has this amazing luxurious touch to it.

When they entered the music lab, her jaw dropped in shock. It felt like a luxurious studio and she was sure it rivaled mavin's studio in class. Everything there was bespoke.

"So Fadekemi, do you sing?"

"No oh, I can't even sing to save my life. I prefer arts to music tho"  they both laughed at the comment.

"What are you hobbies then? Because I've never met someone who hates music and likes art"

"Painting, sketching and drawing. I use them to release my pains and angers though"

"So you paint, that's amazing. My cousin Steph paints too and she's always too proud of her works. Do you have pictures of your finished work on your phone?"

"No actually, I only have access paint in my former school art studio but I do draw inside my sketchbook tho"

"Painting is really cool and I see Music as a form of escape to me. Music helps me tell stories i can't say with my mouth. Music heals my soul"

Fade could see the passion in his eyes and how serious he was about Music and she could give him accolades for that because his music healed souls. Listening to we will be fine is just like going for a therapy. It purges away all the bad feelings in one's mind.

When they got to the Arts studio and gallery, Fade wanted to scream in surprise. The atmosphere was serene enough to bring forth writing inspirations and her hand was itching to touch the paints so she did.

"You can always come back here to check them and paint yours. These paintings are all from the students during the painting fest. But we don't always make it to the finals"

"Let's pick out your subjects so you don't end up attending wrong classes." He advised and they walked to the administration block.

He picked a subject submission form and they ended up picking all the subjects together.
She ended up picking  •Chemistry •Physics •Mathematics •Biology •ICT •Catering and Crafts •Creative Arts •Further Maths •Physical and Health Education.

They spent the rest of the day talking about random stuffs and laughing. Fade actually enjoyed his company and she was surprised to find out he's not the snub that Delight painted him to be.

When the bell for closing sounded, he gave her his number and he collected hers. He told her to always message him anytime she needs anything or if she has any questions. He warned her not to give anybody the number because it's private and he likes his private life private.

He also told her to snap her month-end tests results to him after they've written the test.

They bade each other goodbye and he walked back to the school for his extra WAEC lesson.

When Fade got home, she saw him online but she doesn't know what to say to him without sounding clingy or trying to famz him. So she decided to just let him be.

Not long, he posted a boomerang video of him dropping his pen on his pile of past questions and she saved the video to her phone. It was too cute to ignore.

She remembered that he opened Ofofospot on her phone and she went straight to her browser. It was a gossip blog for students of EC and after going through the gist, she was shocked to see the extent that some people went low to take revenge.

Some headlines were to eye catching to ignore.
KATERINA NWABIORAH IS A MAD WOMAN •THE OFFICIAL DEMI DUMPED FOR TOLU FADEYI ARABELLA ONUOHA THE PLAYER MALIK AND MUBARAK KUTI, THE DEFINITION OF MONEY WASTED
I GO LOVE OH, MR GBADEBO WAN MARRY
KIM KIKI IS JUST A WANNA BE

Fade hated anything pertaining to gossip so she excited the blog but one headline stuck to her head, why will they call Katerina a mad woman.

Since unmask_reader said I should just drop the completed chapter like that😫😫😫😫

Here is it oh♥️♥️♥️♥️

Please, Vote and comment 😫😫😫
Ejoor, Biko, Ndoo and whatever Please is in your language 😫😫😫♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank youuuu♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 55.9K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
1K 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...
62.3K 19.3K 106
ɢᴇʀᴀʟᴅɪɴᴇ ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴs, not your regular female lead, Nicknamed the tomboy of "HILTON COLLEGE" Even though she considers it body shaming. Although she tr...
1.5M 53.2K 112
I anticipated every breath, and every word. Each day, you could only take an uneducated guess at what he would say. What he would do. My heart tremor...