STORM 2 | Josh Christopher

By Lalaland2525

If you haven't read the first book, I suggest you go read it first! It's a story worth reading! Featuring a l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thanksgiving Special!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaptet 37
Chapter 38
Chapyer 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
So ummm....
So uh...basically...

Chapter 33

3.2K 145 87
By Lalaland2525

Storm's POV

"Hahaha y'all are funny" Cali said loudly laughing at a joke one of the players made. I sat there beside Josh, chewing on my spring roll while looking at her a bit weirdly. The joke wasn't even that funny....

"You ok? Want anything to drink?" Josh whispers to me.

"I'm fine baby, thank you" I said smiling. He smiled and leaned down to peck my lips. We were at one of the basketball players house hanging out. We ate Chinese food and sat down talking. I didn't know Cali, Crystal, and Denise were in their friend group like that. But Crystal and Denise are cool, it's their annoying ass friend I don't like.

"So Storm, tell us about yourself" one of the players, Marcus asked me. I would've remembered the other guys names but I low key forgot and was to shy to ask. Plus Marcus kept making it known that his name was Marcus.

"Well my name is Storm Nova and I'm a senior. I'm born and raised in Canada and now I live here in Arizona with my auntie and cousins" I said shrugging.

"And with me" Josh smiled goofly and wrapped his arm around me. Some of us laughed while others rolled their eyes. I'm pretty sure you know who others is.

"So what do you do Storm?" Denise asks.

"Well, I have my own business and I model" I said to them.

"Oooo that's good, have you modelled for anyone kind of big yet?" Crystal asks very interested. Cali sat there with her arms crossed while eating her food.

"Uh yea, for Saweetie" I said to her.

"Wait, you're the icy babe?" Denise asks in a excited way. I nodded and her and Crystal started squealing.

"We seen the pictures. Girl you look hot" Crystal says.

"Thank youu" I said to her.

"Yea the pictures were nice. A lot of makeup though" Cali says.

"You would know huh?" I said slickly. She turned her head and gave me the middle finger.

"Ok um, next topic. Let's play a game" Caleb says.

"Truth or dare?" Someone suggests causing Cali to smirk. What is she up to....

"Sure why not" Crystal says. Before we start the game. I get up and bring my garbage to the kitchen to throw away my garbage. As I turn around Josh is right in front of me.

"Woah you scared me" I said giggling and he smiles.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell you something" he says and I nodded.

"Last time we played truth or dare, it was Cali that gave me the hickey on my neck. I didn't really tell you because I know you'd get mad. But also not telling you is just as bad. I'm sorry" he apologizes. I smiled and pulled him towards me.

"Thank you for being honest with me. I actually kind of knew already it was her" I said to him.

"How?" He asks.

"Just a wild guess" I said to him. He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"If there is a certain dare or truth you don't wanna do, you don't have to" he says pulling away.

"Why are you so overprotective all of a sudden?" I ask him.

"Cause I know how these guys get. They're wild" he says laughing a bit.

"I can handle myself. But I know if something happens, I got you" I say to him and he nods. I turn to walk back to the living room when Josh grabs me by the neck and kisses me. Our lips move together and my knees start to become weak. I just can't get enough of him.

"What was that for?" I asked slightly pulling away.

"I have no idea. I'm just addicted to kissing you today" he says and I smirked biting my lip. I walked away and grabbed his hand as we walked back to the Living room.

"Finally, love birds are back. We have a new game. Never have I ever" Crystal says. We nodded and sat down.

"So if you have done it, you take a sip of your drink. If you haven't, then you don't take a sip. Whoever finishes their drink first, loses. Also no lying" Cali says to us.

"Ok let's Start" I said and everyone grabs their drink.

"Never have I ever kissed someone" Someone says and we all take a sip of our drink.

"Never have I ever been on a date" Crystal says and we all take a sip.

"Never have I ever made out with someone" Marcus says. Some of us take a sip of our drink.

"Never have I ever been suspended from school" I said and only Cali took a sip of her drink.

"Never have I ever been travelling" Josh says and we all took a sip.

"Never have I ever had sex" Denise says and only some of us take a sip. It's starting to get interesting.

"Never have I ever liked somebody other then my boyfriend/girlfriend" Cali says looking at me. Some of the guys and Crystal take a sip of their drink. I look at Josh and see that he didn't take a drink.

"Never have I ever slept naked beside someone in a non sexual way" Someone says. Only me, Josh, and Crystal took a sip.

"Never have I ever been to a collage party" Marcus says and everyone takes a sip but me.

"Never have I ever, kissed someone other then my partner" Cali says. Only me and some of the guys take a sip. This causes Cali to smirk. Oh boy.

"Never have I-" I started.

"Never have I ever cheated or was involved in something to do with cheating" Cali says cutting me off. We stared at each other, like it was only us in the room. She was attacking me, without directly attacking me. We were just playing a game. I looked around seeing some people take a sip. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink, so did Cali.

"Take a sip of your drink Josh" Cali says and I turn to look at him. He looks at me confused then back at her. Ohhh this state thinks she's slick.

"I haven't though" he says. I exam him and see his mood change a bit. I can see him starting to get angrier and I kind of liked it. Yesss he's finally seeing what a bitch she is! She smirked at us and kept sipping her drink.

"I think we're gonna call it a day. I'm tryna spend time with my girl" Josh says standing up while pulling me up with him. He says bye to his guy friends and I hug Crystal and Denise.

"Bye guys" I said to them.

"Bye Storm. I hope we see you again soon" Denise says. I smiled and nodded. I took a glance at Cali before leaving with Josh. We walk out the house and to his car. We get in and take a seat.

"Are you ok?" I ask him. His jaw was clenched and the veins in his arms were now shown. I'm liking the view.

"Yea, I just don't like how she tried to come for you. That was disrespectful. And she tried to make it seem like I cheated on you with her. Which didn't happen" he says.

"It's ok Josh, I see you were getting mad. When you get mad your mouth becomes disrespectful. I'm actually glad you held your tongue" I said laughing a bit.

"I was really holding my tongue. Storm I'm sorry if she made you feel some type of way then and there. That wasn't cool" he says and starts the car. As he drove, I just got turned on by the view. He's just so fine.

"Baby you ok?" I ask him.

"Mhm, are you?" He asks glancing at me. I nodded and smirked to myself.

"Can you sleepover tonight?" I ask him.

"Would your auntie allow that?" He asks.

"I'm pretty sure she will. She most likely would be working anyway" I say to him.

"Alright. I'll spend the night" he says. I looked out the window and giggled to myself.

He better lay me out tonight, it's been a while...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.5K 22
Just read trust me 😏.
609K 9.1K 83
imagines w ur favorite guys ** it gets better the more you read. the older imagines are definitely not my best work 🥲 **
197K 9.1K 67
Years go by, things changed, people changed. Who changed for the better or worse? Who's still friends or foe? Who stayed real? Who switched up? Who c...
25.2K 726 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. 💋