Chapter 60

Storm's POV

It was now the next day and I must say that this weekend was very much needed and really proved to me that modeling was for me. The feeling of being on that stage made me feel so good about myself. It was just amazing. I told Ms.Lee that I needed some more time to think about signing with her and she said I should take my time and talk it out with Saweetie and my mom.

Last night after the show we all went out for dinner to celebrate my big accomplishment. I told everyone about the offer I was given and they all said I should take it. Saweetie and I called my mom and she started to cry because of how happy she was for me. She thinks that I should take the offer as well if this is something I really want to do. I just need more time to think.

"You ok?" Josh asks me as he came and sat beside me on the bed. It was the last day of fashion week and it's basically over. Which means it's time to go back home.

"Yea I'm ok. I'm just trying to think about what I want to do but it's really hard to. The environment right now just isn't helping" I say to him. He nods and then stands up.

"Come on, we are going somewhere" he says and grabs my hand. I stand up and we walk out of the suite and to the elevator.

"Josh, where are we going?" I ask him as the elevator door dings. We walk in and he presses the L button.

"You'll see. I'm going to bring you somewhere, where it'll be easier for you to think and make the right decision" he says. I give him a confused look but still follow him. When we reach the lobby, we walk out the building and to Caleb's car. We get in and he drives off instantly. I sit there looking at the road as we drove. Once we started seeing nothing but tress, I started to question why I even agreed to come. But then I realized exactly where we were going.

"Cmon" Josh says as the car comes to a stop. I follow him out the car and he reaches over to grab my hand. We walk down the trail before reaching our destination. I smiled when I breathed in the fresh air.

"It's been a while" I say looking at our environment. This was Josh's spot. The last time I've been here is when he brought me here a few months ago and told me he loved me. I'll never forget that day.

"Start" he says and sits on the wooden ledge.

"Start what?"

"Start thinking. Nothing is around to distract you" Josh says.

I stand there and close my eyes as the soft winds blows. Alright Storm, you're making a decision that makes the path of your future. There is many pros and cons to the new life you might receive, could you handle it? You can't question if you'll be able to handle anything that comes your way because you won't know until your in the situation. Storm, do this. Do this for you. Make this good change for you.

"I think you should sign the paper Storm" Josh says to me. I open my eyes and look at him.

"You're in the same position I was in a few months ago when I was deciding where to commit to. I didn't wanna make the wrong decision then it messes up my path. Then I realized you can't mess up your path, you just make one and go along the way. I know any challenge that comes your way, you'll be to handle it because you're a strong girl Storm" he says to me.

"You really think that?" I ask him blushing.

"Yes, I do. It's one of the reasons why I love you" he says and hops off of the ledge. He walks up to me and slides his hands around my waist.

"You're meant to shine Storm, you're meant to be something great. I think you should take this opportunity" he says. I looked at him and bit my lip.

"I'm just, scared" I say looking up at him.

"It's ok to be scared. But you'll regret not taking this offer Storm. Don't listen to me, don't listen to Saweetie, or anyone else. Do what you want to do. No matter what you pick, we will all still be beside you supporting you no matter what" he says. I smiled and leaned up to peck his lips.

"Thank you Josh" I said to him and he smiled at me.

"What are boyfriends for?" He says.

"I can't wait for our future" I say as my arms wrap around my neck.

"I can't wait either. Imagine, me a NBA player. With a model on my arm. Looks picture perfect" he says smiling down at me.

"That does look good" I say to him and giggled.

"Man, I see a whole future with you Storm. If only you lived in my head" he says and sighs.

"The day I seen you on Instagram, you been living in my head rent free" I say to him and he laughs.

"You really see our future, how far?" I ask him.

"As far as us being engaged" he says.

"You wanna marry me in the future Josh?" I ask him getting a bit emotional now.

"Yea, I think I do" he says. I looked down and smiled to myself. I leaned up and kissed him and the kiss was a long one. He put both hands on my face and brought me closer. I melted into his touch and our lips moved together. I'm in love with this guy right here.

"I made my decision" I say pulling away.

"What is it?" He asks me.

"I'm not telling you yet. I now know what I want to do" I say to him.

"Let's go then" he says and we walk hand in to the car.

I hope I made the right decision.