Chapter 32

Storm's POV

"It's like 3 now, he would have practice" I said to Star and Luzzy.

"So you want me to bring you there or?" Star asks me and I nod my head. I decided to go surprise Josh at his school. I knew he had practice around this time so why not go see him.

"Could you?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yea let's go" she says and stands up grabbing her keys.

"Luzzy are you guys staying?" Star asks her looking at her and Kai. I got to know him a bit, he's a pretty cool guy. And very cute, but I can't be thinking like that.

"Yea we'll be here" she says and Star nods. I wave at them before following Star out the house and to her car. We get in and she pulls out of the drive way and into the street.

"Storm, I don't think you know how exciting this is" Star starts while she's driving.

"This is what we wanted, now it has happened" I said and she squealed as she drove.

"You're gonna be going to my school now, and we can hang out every day now. Ugh, just like old times" she says sighing. I sat back and smiled as memories of us going to school together popped up in my head.

"I'm really happy" I said smiling and she grabs my hand and holds it.

"I'm glad you are. You deserve to be. Now you're gonna be even happier when you see your man becauseeeee we're here" she says and I look out the window to see the university. So this is Arizona State huh.

"Call me when you need me to pick you up. Or Josh will drive you" she says and unlocks the door.

"Alright. Thanks Star"  I say and we share a hug before I get out the car.  I walk towards the big building and walk in. I look and see many hallways which means I can go in any direction. Ugh I already feel lost. I start to walk forward and look around at the school. Man this place is huge, and gorgeous. As I'm walking I bump into someone, causing them to drop their stuff.

"Oh my I'm so sorry" I say and the three of us go down to gather her stuff.

"No it's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going" the girl said.

"No no, it was my fault. I was to fascinated by the school I wasn't paying attention" I said and we all let out a little laugh.

"You're very pretty by the way" the second girl said.

"Thank you so much, so are you guys" I said back as we smiled at each other.

"You're not from here are you?" The first girl said.

"No I'm not actually, I'm here to visit someone. Is it possible you guys can show me the gym?" I ask them.

"Yea, we are on our way there right now" the second girl says and I smiled.

"Alright cool, thank you!" I walked beside them as they started to lead the way.

"I'm Storm by the way" I said to them.

"I'm Crystal, and this is Denise" Crystal says. Denise smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"Nice to meet you guys" I said to them.

"You're a very nice girl you know that?" Denise says.

"So are you guys" I said back.

"Are you new to Arizona? I haven't seen you before" Crystal asks.

"I've been here before, but I recently moved here" I said to them.

"Cool, well welcome to Arizona" Crystal says and I nodded. We finally make it to the gym and all I hear is running around and basketballs hitting the floor.

"Well here we are. It was a pleasure meeting you guys" I said to them and they both smiled at me.

"Same with you, hopefully we see each other again. You seem like a great person to be around" Denise says.

"Yea so do you guys, I'll catch you guys later. Bye" I waved and they waved back at me. We all walk into the gym and go our separate ways. I walk over and see all of the boys walk into the change room. Hmmm they must be done. I guess I came at the right time. I'll sit and wait for them to change. I sit down on the bleachers and look around the gym. It's huge. I looked across the gym to see Crystal and Denise sitting with this girl with her face buried in her phone.

Time skip to 20 minutes

I looked up as I heard a bunch of guys laughing. I looked and seen Josh with a towel on his head with a water bottle in one hand and his phone in the other. I looked at Caleb to see him in conversation with a few of the guys. I climb down the bleachers and look up as giants walk past me. Why is everyone so tall? As it came to Josh, I smiled widely as he was walking. Yet not paying attention.

"Hey Josh" I said sweetly.

"Hey Storm" he says glancing at me, but continuing to walk. Shortly after, he pauses in shock. He turns around and looks at me with wide eyes.

"S-Storm......is that really you?" He asked looking me up and down. He smiled widely and rushed over to me.

"Holy shit!" he yells and picks me up as we hug. We stand there before he lifts me up by my bum and holds me securely around him as my legs wrap around his waist.

"I'm here baby, permanently" I said in his ear.

"I can't believe this! My baby is staying with me, for good!" He yelled and twirls us around. Everyone in the gym stops and looks at us. I giggled a bit and lifted my head from his shoulder. I connected our lips and he instantly puts me down and puts both of his hands on each side of my face, pulling me closer.

"Storm!" I heard someone yell. I didn't bother to look as I kept kissing Josh. Mmmm my man!

"Joshua and Stormy" Someone says again. I still continued to kiss my man.

"Ugh gross. Only childish girls make out with someone in a gym" I heard someone say which caused me to pull away and sigh. Only Cali. I was about to say something but Josh gave me a look. I sighed and nodded my head at him. He's telling me to be nice to this hedgehog. I turned around and gave her the most fakest smile I could ever do.

"Hi Cali, nice to see you" I said through my teeth. She smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

"Hmm, it must be" she says and I ball my fist up. Josh grabs my hand and locks ours together.

"Storm, you're really staying here?" Caleb asks walking over to me. I nodded and he pulls me into a hug, pulling me away from Josh.

"This is gonna be fun, you know we should take a day to hang out. Let's go shopping, so I can teach you how to dress as swaggy as me" Caleb says and I let out a laugh.

"Boy, you wish you dressed like me" I said and he laughed with me.

"Guys, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Storm. Storm, these are my teammates" Josh says and motions towards the team.

"Hi guys" I said waving at them. They waved and said hello and hi's to me.

"Wait, you're Josh's girlfriend?" Crystal says.

"Yea I am" I said and her and Denise looked at a miserable Cali.

"You guys know her?" Cali asks them.

"Yea we met her when she arrived at the school. She's pretty cool" Denise says smiling at me. Cali looks me up and down and folds her arms. I smirked as I went to hold onto Josh. I pull his face down and kiss him sweetly and bite his lip as I pulled away.

"Be careful now. Don't start nothing you can't finish" he says in my ear and kisses the top of it I smirked as I looked a Cali mean mugging me.

Stay mad sis!