Chapter 33

Storm's POV

"Hahaha y'all are funny" Cali said loudly laughing at a joke one of the players made. I sat there beside Josh, chewing on my spring roll while looking at her a bit weirdly. The joke wasn't even that funny....

"You ok? Want anything to drink?" Josh whispers to me.

"I'm fine baby, thank you" I said smiling. He smiled and leaned down to peck my lips. We were at one of the basketball players house hanging out. We ate Chinese food and sat down talking. I didn't know Cali, Crystal, and Denise were in their friend group like that. But Crystal and Denise are cool, it's their annoying ass friend I don't like.

"So Storm, tell us about yourself" one of the players, Marcus asked me. I would've remembered the other guys names but I low key forgot and was to shy to ask. Plus Marcus kept making it known that his name was Marcus.

"Well my name is Storm Nova and I'm a senior. I'm born and raised in Canada and now I live here in Arizona with my auntie and cousins" I said shrugging.

"And with me" Josh smiled goofly and wrapped his arm around me. Some of us laughed while others rolled their eyes. I'm pretty sure you know who others is.

"So what do you do Storm?" Denise asks.

"Well, I have my own business and I model" I said to them.

"Oooo that's good, have you modelled for anyone kind of big yet?" Crystal asks very interested. Cali sat there with her arms crossed while eating her food.

"Uh yea, for Saweetie" I said to her.

"Wait, you're the icy babe?" Denise asks in a excited way. I nodded and her and Crystal started squealing.

"We seen the pictures. Girl you look hot" Crystal says.

"Thank youu" I said to her.

"Yea the pictures were nice. A lot of makeup though" Cali says.

"You would know huh?" I said slickly. She turned her head and gave me the middle finger.

"Ok um, next topic. Let's play a game" Caleb says.

"Truth or dare?" Someone suggests causing Cali to smirk. What is she up to....

"Sure why not" Crystal says. Before we start the game. I get up and bring my garbage to the kitchen to throw away my garbage. As I turn around Josh is right in front of me.

"Woah you scared me" I said giggling and he smiles.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell you something" he says and I nodded.

"Last time we played truth or dare, it was Cali that gave me the hickey on my neck. I didn't really tell you because I know you'd get mad. But also not telling you is just as bad. I'm sorry" he apologizes. I smiled and pulled him towards me.

"Thank you for being honest with me. I actually kind of knew already it was her" I said to him.

"How?" He asks.

"Just a wild guess" I said to him. He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"If there is a certain dare or truth you don't wanna do, you don't have to" he says pulling away.

"Why are you so overprotective all of a sudden?" I ask him.

"Cause I know how these guys get. They're wild" he says laughing a bit.

"I can handle myself. But I know if something happens, I got you" I say to him and he nods. I turn to walk back to the living room when Josh grabs me by the neck and kisses me. Our lips move together and my knees start to become weak. I just can't get enough of him.