Chapter 59

The next day

Storm's POV

"Wow" I breathed out as I looked around in amazement. I've been saying this all weekend.

Yesterday when we got to the event, we got to go through the red carpet and paparazzi took pictures of us. I felt like a celebrity. During the day Saweetie came and met up with us and guided us around. While everyone went off to do their own thing, Saweetie brought me to her friend that I'd be modeling for. Which is Ms.Lee. She explained to me what I'll be doing and took measurements of me to make sure my dress fit. She also told me it's ok if I ever wanna back out because since I'm new, I could get cold feet. I let her know that I was ready to represent her and she loved my confidence.

Now it was about 6 and I had to get ready for the show. This morning we went for breakfast then sat down for the documentary of how the brand Dior and Louis Vuitton was founded. After that we went through the museum of fashion and how it evolved throughout the years. It was very educating and I learned a lot.

"Storm are you ready?" Rainbow asked me. She was about to do my hair and makeup.

"Yes I am" I said smiling. She smiled back and got started on her work. As she did my makeup, my phone started ringing. I tapped on my AirPods and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey, what are you doing?" My mom asked me.

"I'm getting my makeup done right now. I'm getting ready for the show" I tell her.

"Oh yes, the fashion show. I'm so proud of you honey, you've come so far in such little time" she says, which makes me smile.

"Thank you mom, that means a lot" I say to her.

"Well, I'll call you soon to ask how it went ok?Bye baby, love you"

"Bye mom, love you as well" I say and she hangs up. My phone then rings again and I answered.

"What's up mom?" I ask.

"Mom? Isn't it daddy to you?" I heard. I mentally rolled my eyes as Rainbow put eyeshadow on my eyes. This boy smh.

"Josh you're so annoying" I say to him and he starts laughing.

"Whatcha doing baby?" He asked me.

"Doing my makeup, what are y'all doing?" I ask him.

"We are eating these very fancy salads, they are like 80$ a plate" he says.

"It's not like you guys are paying for them anyways" I said and shrugged to myself.

"Yea you're right. These food are so expensive for no reason. I'm eating lettuce, with piece of cheese on it and Italian dressing on the side. I can literally make this at home. This is what rich people really be doing with their money?" He says and I laughed.

"Yup" I answered him.

"What time is the show?" He asks.

"It's in a hour. But get there 10 minutes earlier so you get good seats" I say to him.

"I'm gonna be front row screaming, that's my baby! That's my baby!" He says yelling and I started to laugh.

"Oh god no, please don't do that. That's embarrassing" I say to him.

"Nah Ima be acting like how you be acting at my games"he says.

"Boy a basketball game and a fashion show is two different things. Please just....cheer like that in your head"I said to him.