Chapter 30

Storm's POV

Right now I was packing my stuff.....why you may ask. Because, I'm moving.....MOVING TO ARIZONA!!! My mom has finally decided to let me go. She was very upset when she was telling me I could go. But she wants to do whatever she can to make me happy. I love her so much and I'm thankful to have a mother like her. I'm happy but scared at the same time. This isn't like the summer where I was there for a few months. I'm gonna permanently be there. Moving there wouldn't only make me happy and bring me closer to my friends and family, but all of the opportunities I'd get. I'm really interested in modelling now and this will also be good for my business.

The only person who knows I'm going is Peyton, my mom, and my auntie. I'm gonna surprise everyone when I get to Arizona. When I arrive, Star will still be at school and Heaven is out. Omggg! I can't wait to see Josh. Now we can be together again, and see each other way more. Just what we wanted. I was still mad at him but I was willing to forgive him if he tells me where that mark came from. Who cares if it was from Cali to be honest, I'm coming Arizona now baby. I'll beat your ass again!

"Storm, are you ready?" My mom asks walking in my room. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed an envelope. Before I leave there was something I needed to do.

"Yea, can we stop at Peyton's house before we leave?I wanna give her something" I ask her. She nods and helps me grab my stuff. We bring them out to her car and put them in the trunk. Once we are finish, we get in and she drives me to Peyton's house. I grab the envelope and get out as we arrive. I walked up to her house and knocked on the door. It opens and I see her. Hair up, big glasses on, and her spongebob pyjamas.

"Nice pyjamas" I said laughing. She laughed with me and pushed her glasses up.

"Thanks, but it's kinda early. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I wanted to give you something before I go. It's for you, your mom, and brother" I said and hand the envelope over to her. She gives me a confusing look before opening it. She instantly gasps and pushes it back to me.

"No no no Storm. I can't take that" she says shaking her head.

"No you can't give it back Peyton. It's yours" I say placing it in her hands. She looks at me and her eyes start to water.

"Girl don't cry, you're gonna make me cry" I say laughing a bit. She laughs with me as a tear falls.

"To late" she says now crying. I pull her into a hug and she cries on my shoulder. I rub her back as we rock side to side.

"Thank you so much Storm. Really, I'm so thankful for you. I love you" she says to me.

"I love you too Peyton" I smiled as my eyes became watery too. That envelope had 50k in it. The money I made, I decided to give some to Peyton and her family in order for her mom not to work so much for them. They are such great people and I wanted to help out. We pulled away from the hug and I wiped her tears.

"You're such an amazing person Peyton. Don't let people push you around and don't doubt your worth. Ok?" I say to her.

"Ok. And learn to trust Josh. That's the only way your guys relationship will stay strong. Trust him ok?" She says and I giggled nodding. She was right.

"Ok. Whenever you need me, I'm just a call away" I say to her.

"Same goes for you. Now go, I don't want you to be late for your flight" she says. I nodded. We hugged once more before I walked away and back to the car.

"I'm so proud of you honey" my mom says and pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks mom"

"What you did was so sweet. I raised you well" she says and I smiled. She smiled back and we drove to the airport. Once we arrived, we took all of my stuff out of the car and brought it inside.

"Alright baby, this is it" she says as we come to a spot.

"Thanks mom" I say thanking her. I can see the tears filing up in her eyes. I pull her into a hug as we hug tightly.

"You know I love you right? I love you so much honey. If you ever wanna come back home, you know you can alright" she says and I nod. As I try to pull away, she doesn't let me.

"Alright mom, you can let go of me" I said giggling.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not ready to let go of my baby. It's always been us honey, now it's just you and me" she says then pulls away frowning. I told y'all it would be hard.

"Mom, I'll always be your baby. Now it's just from a distance. We can always visit each other, and I I'll call you all the time. Nothing will be different" I say rubbing her arm. She smiles and kisses my head.

"You make me so proud you know that? I don't tell you often but I just want you to know. You make me so proud to be your mother" she says and that literally makes me melt. All I wanted to do is make my mother proud, hearing her say that warms my heart. We hear my flight being called and I grab my stuff.

"Bye baby. I love you" she says giving me one last hug.

"Bye mom, I love you more" I say and blow a kiss at her. We smiled at each other before I went over to get onto my flight. I go over to security and do all the stuff I have to do before getting onto my flight. When I'm done everything, I walk over to give the flight attendant my ticket. I walk in and into the plane looking for my seat. Once I find it, I put my stuff away and take a seat.

Here I come Arizona.......again!