Chapter 1

Storm's POV

"UGHHHH!" I yelled in frustration clicking the off button on my alarm. First thing in the morning, and I'm already in a bad mood.

"Storm your going to be late, hurry and get dressed. I'm waiting for you in the car" My mom says knocking on my door. As I hear her foot steps leave my door, I punch the air rapidly then sigh. I get up and look at the time. I ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES TO GET DRESSED??? Oh no I slept in!

Ugh that means I have no time to shower, I guess I just have to get dressed. I walk to my bathroom and quickly pee and then brush my teeth. I then walk over to my closet and put on a green graphic tee with light blue ripped jeans, I then pair it with my green Balenciaga sneakers.

I walk back to my bathroom and quickly throw off my scarf and bonet. I grab the brush and start to brush my hair. I do my edges then spray myself with perfume. I put my earrings in and along with my watch on my wrist. I look at the necklace on my neck and run my fingers over it. I wish things were different...but they aren't, so stop sulking Storm.

I sighed and grabbed my stuff to do my makeup. I don't really do much anymore. Just my eyebrows, lashes, and lip gloss. I didn't need much makeup anyway. I quickly do everything then grab my bag along with my AirPods and phone. I also unwrap the clear plastic wrap from my upper arm.

So basically the day I got back. Me and my mom had a mini celebration of my returning. She thought it would be "cool" for us to get matching tattoos. It was so hard to even convince her to get a belly piercing. So it was very weird to me of how she let me get a tattoo. But hey, I'm not complaining. I got roses on my arm while she got roses on her leg. Pretty cute if you ask me.

Only 5 minutes left. I rush out the house and into my moms car. I put my seat belt on and plug in my air pods. She starts driving and I turn on my music. As Lil Durk plays in my ear, I look out the window and frown. I wonder what he's doing right now. Thinking about me? Probably not.

"Young lady I know you hear me!" My mom yells as she snatches the air pod out of my ear.

"Sorry mom. What'd you say?" I ask her and she points forward.

"We are here. Hurry up and go, before you make me late" she says and I look to see I'm at school. Ugh great. I grab my bag and give my mom a hug. I get out the car and start to walk to the tall building. I don't wanna be here, like at all.

I walk in and instantly turn my music all the way up. The halls look empty, which means class has started. I walk into my class room and my teacher looks at me, as well as the other students.

"Storm your late, have a seat" he says and I walk over to my seat which is at the back of the class. He continues to teach and people turn back around, no longer looking at me.

I look around and spot the group of girls who smirk at me then turn around. This is going to be a longgggggg day.

I close my eyes and turn my music down a bit so I can at least hear what's going on. I don't even feel like paying attention, nor do I wanna be hear. I wish I was back in Arizona, but at the same time I didn't because things would be different. I wish things didn't happen the way it did but things happen for a reason right?

"Storm!" The teacher yelled causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, pardon?" I ask him. I look to the left of him to see the whole class staring at me. Oh great, now all of the attention is on me.

"I said, answer the question" he says sternly. Whyyyyy! Why me??? Out of everyone in the classroom, why pick on me???

I sit there biting my lip nervously. Uhh cmon Storm you should've been paying attention! I looked around as people started to whisper and point at me. Some even laughed. I hated getting embarrassed. The teacher sighed and shook his head.

"Start paying attention in class. Ok Storm?" He says and I nod looking down.

"Sorry sir" I say quietly. He walked away and continued to teach until the bell rang. FINALLY! I got up and grabbed my bag walking out the class.

"Aww Stormy wasn't paying attention in class today? I wonder why?" I heard behind me. I sighed hard and rolled my eyes. Everyday...I SWEAR!!! I turned around to see the three musketeers.

Everyone meet Asia, Amani, and my favourite one, Aylah. I disliked her the most. They were sisters, fraternal triplets at that. For most our lives, we always went to the same school. They were Star's friends in the past when she was here but they fell out after she moved. The triplets moved a year later which made me one of the most happiest people on earth. Until now, the last year of high school. They have returned. It's already been one month since school started and since it started, they made my life a living hell.

"What do you guys want?" I ask looking at the three girls.

"We saw how embarrassing it was for you to be picked on in class and wanted to make sure you were ok" Asia said. Now out of her sisters, she was the nicest one. She was still as bad them of course.

"I'm fine" I say sternly crossing my arms.

"You sure? You looked pretty stuck back there" Amani says. She was ok, of course she was just as bad.

"I told you I'm fine. Just leave me alone" I say and turn around. As I was about to walk away, I hear something.

"Just leave her alone guys, she probably just has trouble in paradise with her baller boyfriend. How's long distance for you guys? I'm sure he's met some beautiful college girls in his school already" Aylah says causing her sisters to laugh. I close my eyes and my jaw clenches. I then turn around and smile at her.

"Awww, it's cute that you care about my relationship. But we're good over here just to let you know. But I think you should focus on your relationship instead" I say pointing. Her and her sisters turn around to see Aylah's boyfriend leaning over this girl at her locker. Aylah shrikes and runs towards him with her sisters tagging along behind her. I laughed to myself and walked away. Good job Storm.

Well it looks like it's my free period until lunch. This is exactly what I needed. I walk over to bench's that were in one of the hallways and take a seat. I grab my phone and start scrolling on Instagram until I'm tagged in a video. I tap on it and see that it's a collage of me and Josh. I watch it with a frown on my face and turn my phone off.

I miss Josh...