Sparks Fly.

Da scutts97

[ Niam Horayne AU ] ✓ Niall Horan is the kid who gets bullied. Liam Payne makes everything better. Together... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 [!!]
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 [!!]
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 10

2.4K 112 18
Da scutts97

Vote to save Liam's life! 

song Niall sings on the sideee ♥

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—

*Niall's pov*

When I woke up, I now was strapped into a hospital bed, the heart monitor beeping next to me. I wasn't in the same room as Liam though. I don't even know where he is. By the look of my room, I was in a small part of the hospital, not a very important part because I have no serious injuries or conditions. Liam is in the ICU, so I am defiantly very far away from him. 

"Nurse!" I called out, struggling to sit up. 

"Oh good, you're up," A strange old woman said, walking in a pushing me back down on the bed, "You must rest for a little bit longer, sir." 

"But I have to see Liam." I argued, trying to sit back up again. 

"Who?" she said, sounding dumbfounded. 

"My boyfriend!" I yelled back at her, falling off the bed in an attempt to get up. I lifted up my hospital dress thing and showed the lady my stitches (thank god I had underwear on) "I gave him one of my kidneys?" 

"Ooohh, you mean Liam Payne?" 

"Yes!" I practically shouted, trying my hardest not to strangle this woman. 

"Well, he is still in his coma I'm afraid, you've been out pretty long too, guess anaesthetic takes a while to wear off on you." She said, looking at her little clipboard.

"He's still..... asleep?" I choked, tears springing to my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sorry lad." She said, then walked out. I shook my head and got up off the floor, grabbing the IV rolley thing that was connected into my arm, and walked out of my room, just like that. I walked aimlessly around the hospital until I found Liam's room, which I didn't. I had to stop and ask directions, and ending up getting a bone crushing hug from a blonde haired girl I didn't recognise.

"Niall! You're okay!" She screamed, hugging me tighter.

"Yeah I am..." I said, leaving the sentence to hang in the air.

"Is my hair really that different?" She complained, looking at one of the locks of blonde hair.

"Amy?" I questioned, peering into her dark green eyes.

"Yes!" She squealed again, hugging me again.

"Where is Liam?" I said, looking around. I don't recognise this place.

"Oh, he is on the eighth floor, I can take you there if you want?"

"Yes please," I said, sighing with relief, "I'm so sick of walking around here not knowing where the hell I am. I'm sure the old lady that was in my room will send out a 'lost' patient call soon."

Amy laughed and then cooled down, wiping her eyes, "You're a funny one, Niall."

"Why thank you." I said, pretending to bow, but ending up hurting myself in the process.  

"Just come with me." she said, rolling her eyes. I followed Amy for 5 minutes before she pushed open a door and I saw Liam laying down on the uncomfortable bed, his respirator and heart monitor the only noises in the room. "I'll leave you to it." She whispered and then closed the door once I stepped inside. 

"Oh Liam." I whispered, sitting down on the all so familiar chair. "You don't know what I am going through, my love. It's terrible. My body is fighting my mind, my mind is fighting back. I am in a constant war, all over you," I said then paused to make sure no one had walked in without me knowing, "I'm glad that you have one of my kidney's, now there is a piece of me inside you," I said, then lightly chuckled, "I wish you would just wake up, Liam. I love you, I know that now, sure, it's too early to say, but it's true. Whenever I look into your eyes, sparks fly every time. I feel a connection between us, that I just can't ignore. I know you can hear me, somewhere inside your smart brain, you can hear me. Please, Liam, just wake up." I finally whispered, kissing his forehead. 

I sat back, took a deep shaky breath and started to hum a song that I have been meaning to sing to Liam, but I am too shaken up to even bother. I looked around the little hospital room, seeing the various flowers and cards and bears that his family has bought, or I have bought over for him. I sighed again and then cursed in my head. Stuff it. 

"Liam, I am going to sing to you so shut up and listen." I said, trying to get it done before my confidence goes. I know he can't talk, but it seemed like the right thing to say. I opened my mouth and started to sing; [play song on the side if you want]

"..If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

Oooh
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you.."  

"I love you, Liam." I whispered, wiping away the stupid tears in my eyes. I sat in silence, the only noises accompying me was the steady beeping from the heart monitor and the silent whoosh from the respirator, helping Liam to breathe. I looked over to Liam, taking in what he looked like. His face looked pale, even his curly afro hair looked less... Liam. It was just wrong. Everything was wrong. Liam shouldn't be in here, I should. I got a text message, blaring my message tone throughout the room. 

From: Loueh

Hey buddy, how are you? Everyone is worried, especially after your surgery, your mum is freaking out, she has called me 28 times. I have news to tell you as well, but it can wait if you wish. 

I shook my head at him and pressed the 'call' button, my phone dialling Louis number. He answered straight away.

"Thank god! He lives! Maura! I have Niall on the phone!" 

"You're at my house?" I said with disbelief. 

"Uhh... yeah... sorry mate. MAURA?! DID YOU HEAR ME?!"  

"Leave my mum out of this, I just want to talk to you." 

"Oh yeah, right, sorry mate. So. Surgery. Without any parent permission-"

"I'm 18. I'm a legal adult, I can make my own decisions." 

"Still, mate, your mum was freaking out getting a call from the hospital saying that you were currently in surgery..."

"I knew that would happen, but I did it anyways." I retorted, snorting at his response. 

"How is Liam?" He whispered, and I could hear the sympathy. 

"He is still asleep... I was hoping that he would wake up.." I whispered back, those stupid tears coming back again. 

"I'm sorry Niall. I know what can make you feel better..?" Louis suggested into the phone, making me curious.

"What...?" 

"Come out with me? I know that you are like.. sore and shit, but after, I do have something important to tell you." 

"Alright, give me three days, I'm officially allowed out then."

"See you in three days’ time." 

"Alright." 

"Bye Niall." 

"Bye Lou." Then he hung up. I put my phone back and rolled my eyes. I don't know what I am going to do with this kid. 

*Louis' pov* 

"Did he say yes, babe?" he said, kissing my neck and making me moan. 

"Yeah he did, we can finally tell him in three days." I said, pulling his head up so that I can kiss him properly. He responded back quickly, licking my bottom lip and shoving his tongue into my mouth, exploring every corner, every curve. 

"Good, because I really like you." he whispered once we pulled away, sending shivers down my back. 

"And I really like you." I answered, kissing him once more, tangling my hands in his dark brown hair. 

We sat like that for a few minutes on my bed, making out, my hands in his hair, his hands on my back under my shirt, lightly rubbing circles, making my whole body shake. He broke it off, stood up and held his hand out, inviting me to come with him. 

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously. I watched as he lifted my hand up to his mouth and kissing it. 

"On a pleasurable adventure." He teased, walking backwards to the bathroom.

"You naughty boy." I said with a wink, willingly following him. 

"Don't you know it." He said back to me, pulling me into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door after me. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.6K 816 28
Popstar Liam Payne has it all fame, fortune, and a big-time movie star girlfriend- but after meeting Niall Horan a down-to-Earth boy from Ireland, he...
15.1K 708 18
[Completed] Liam; the leader of The Hopeless Ones, not afraid of breaking a heart or two when ruling his school. Niall; the new boy who just moved in...
345K 15.6K 105
"She's my daughter too. Don't I get a chance?" "You want a chance?" "Yeah, I do. Not just with her, either." _______________________ Liam and Niall p...
67.6K 1.9K 20
*not famous * Liam is a nerd, like a big nerd. He is always the target for bully's so his parents move him to a different school hoping the bullying...