『GOLDEN』 ↳LOUIS PARTRIDGE

By babieangxlz

. . .˚ (✨) GOLDEN ┊ louis partridge ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❝ you're so golden ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ you're so golden ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀... More

𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯- 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝟰- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟱- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳- 𝗜𝗚 & 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟭𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟯- 𝗜𝗚 & 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟭𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟲- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟭𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟴- 𝗜𝗚 & 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟭𝟵- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟮𝟬- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟮𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝗔/𝗡
𝟮𝟮- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟮𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝟮𝟰- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟮𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟮𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟮𝟳- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟮𝟴- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟮𝟵- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟯- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟰- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 & 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝘀
𝟯𝟱- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟯𝟵- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟰𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟭- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝘁. 𝟮
𝟰𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟳- 𝗜𝗚 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝟰𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟰𝟵- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
𝟱𝟬- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
𝟱𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟯- 𝗜𝗚 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝟱𝟰- 𝗜𝗚 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝟱𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟳- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟱𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟱𝟵- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟬- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 & 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟭- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟲𝟮- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲 & 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟯- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 & 𝗜𝗚
𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙎 ★𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸𝖲
𝟲𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟱- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟲𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟲𝟵- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟬- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟳𝟭- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟳𝟯- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟳𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟲- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
𝟳𝟵- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟴𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆. 𝗯𝘆 𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬
𝟴𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟮- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝗙𝗨𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞
𝟴𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟲- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
𝟴𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟴𝟴- 𝗜𝗚
- 𝗟 - 𝗯𝘆 𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬
𝟴𝟵- 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝟵𝟬- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟭- 𝗧𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸
𝟵𝟮- 𝗔𝗨
𝟵𝟯- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟰- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟱- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟲- 𝗜𝗚 𝗖𝗪!
𝟵𝟳- 𝗜𝗚
𝟵𝟴- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟵𝟵- 𝗜𝗚
𝟭𝟬𝟬- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝟭𝟬𝟭- 𝗜𝗚
102 - IG
illicit affairs au

𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁: 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀

2.4K 79 20
By babieangxlz

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

louis loves everything about izzy from head to toe, from appearance to personality but he's always loved izzy's ocean blue eyes. they're captivating and he'd always have a hard time looking away from izzy and her eyes.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

obviously it's still too early for them to have children but louis would love to have twins with izzy and another one with her. the gender doesn't matter. he has always imagined waking up next to izzy with the sun shining through their window and picking up their adorable babies who has their mother's eyes.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

louis secretly likes it when izzy sits on his lap and wraps her arms around his neck and he'd play with her hair or when she just randomly hugs him from behind while he's laying down on his side.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

louis loves to think of many ideas for their dates. he'd always surprise her with them and it would always be full of smiles and stealing kisses. he personally enjoyed their haunted house date in a carnival since it gave him more reason to cling onto izzy.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"you'll always be the one for me," louis would always whisper softly when they cuddle. izzy would always laugh it off, but deep inside it meant the whole world to her.

"and i will always be yours," izzy would reply with a cheeky smile.

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

louis definitely knew he had a crush on izzy when she bumped into him on the first day. these feelings grew as time passed by but he'd always deny it since he thought izzy wasn't into him.

he was definitely lost when he found himself wanting to be more than friends with izzy. he wanted more than just laughing and smiling with her, he wanted to kiss her and tell her sweet things a friend wouldn't normally do and say.

izzy has always been there for him. she was there when he failed a test, she was there when he didn't get a role he desperately wanted, she was always there for him.

after being casted in a movie together, he finally admitted these feelings to himself, realising how truly amazing and beautiful izzy is.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

louis has always been a gentle guy. he'd take care of izzy everyday, he holds her as if she was made of porcelain, he'd put her first before himself. he doesn't care if he wasn't "manly" enough in other's eyes. all that matters is izzy is always being loved and cared for properly.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

louis loves intwining their hands together. it helps the two of them feel secured with each other.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

when louis first met izzy, he definitely found izzy cute like a lost puppy. she was alone and looked nervous but it disappeared as soon as she met eyes with him.

he admired how soft she talked and her cute habits like biting her lip or sucking her cheek.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)

as much as he hates to admit it, louis gets jealous a bit more than people think.

izzy isn't hard to like and she has many attractive qualities and sometimes he couldn't help but think she's too good for him.

he specifically gets jealous when a guy holds her hand or when guys do something he and izzy often do with each other.

K = Kiss (How do they kiss? Who initiated the first kiss?)

well louis is an amazing kisser as you can already probably tell. he's usually gentle with his kisses and would peck izzy's lips often. it might not be a known fact but louis likes to kiss izzy's neck.

he doesn't always kiss with tongue or anything wild, but izzy would be the one to initiate those kisses first.

he initiated their first kiss first but he was very nervous deep inside. btw, he loved izzy's strawberry lipbalm and would always ask her to especially wear it during their dates. he also likes to ask her for permission before going full out with kissing.

L = Love (Who says 'I love you' first?)

louis is often the first to say 'i love you'. he makes sure izzy knows he loves her by saying those three words with his upmost sincerity, sweet gestures like giving her small gifts and rubbing her arm/back, and even updating her about his days and what he's doing.

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)

he has many favourite memories with izzy but the day when he confessed would always have a special place in his heart. he would never be able to call izzy his if he never gathered the courage to wear his heart on his sleeve that day.

N = Nickel (Do they spoil? Do they buy the person they love everything?)

while izzy is more likely to spend more money on louis, louis also likes to buy gifts for izzy. he would buy her her favourite snacks, drinks, and even ingredients for her favourite chocolate chip cookies.

O = Orange (What colour reminds them of their other half?)

he is often reminded of izzy when he sees the sky or the blue ocean.

P = Pet names (What pet names do they use?)

louis often calls izzy many names like love, angel, princess, babe, and a bit more.

he does blush when izzy calls him baby though. (he doesn't know why)

Q = Quaint (What is their favourite non-modern thing?)

does kissing izzy's knuckles count?

R = Rainy Day (What do they like to do on a rainy day?)

sleeping and cuddling. need i say more?

S = Sad (How do they cheer themselves/others up?)

louis is an optimistic person. he likes to dwell on a few things for a few days before picking himself back up. as for cheering others up, he'd often hear their rants out and comfort them by making dad jokes which is surprisingly effective in making them laugh (only because his jokes are so terrible that they laugh).

when izzy is down, he'd rub her arm or her lower back when she's upset. he'd wrap her in a blanket and get a big bowl or tub of ice cream for them to share. when she'd fall asleep, he'd kiss her forehead and cuddle with her while humming her favourite songs until he also falls fast asleep. (izzy would sometimes wake up to his humming and smile secretly).

T = Talking (What do they like to talk about?)

louis loves talking about all kinds of things with izzy. they talk about their future, their dreams, their work, their music tastes and fashion tastes, and share opinions and thoughts. they're open with one another and that makes them closer and have a stronger bond.

U = Unencumbered (What helps them relax?)

louis relaxes when izzy sings him songs. he finds her voice soft and delicate or when he gets tense and she'd whisper softly in his ears to calm him down while she plays with his fingers.

V = Vaunt (What do they like to show off? What are they proud of?)

he's always proud of izzy. he'd show her off to his friends proudly and when she'd appear on a big screen and he'd point to her and say, "that's my girlfriend!"

he shows her off, not because she's famous and the IZZY, but because she's isabella paige.
W = Wedding (When, how, where do they propose?)

too early. but he'd love to propose to her while they dance to a ballad song and secretly slip the ring on her finger and wait for her to notice.

X = Xylophone (What's their song?)

'How Deep Is Your Love' by Bee Gees <3

Y = Yes (Do they ever think of getting married/proposing?)

of course!

Z = Zebra (If they wanted a pet, what would they get?)

louis is a cat person and izzy is too so they'd probably get any cat breed with fluffy hair and blue eyes. he'd also probably get a golden retriever since he caught izzy watching videos of them multiple times.

---------------------------------------------------------

did i say the next chapter was gonna be a runway show ft millie? uhh..,,,

is this fluffy enough?

please support this story by voting and commenting <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...