𝟵𝟴- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

"hey isabelle! you're going out today, right?" louis said on face time

"hey isabelle! you're going out today, right?" louis said on face time. he was on a schedule today so we weren't together.

since quarantine started and louis and i have fixed things, he started quarantining with me and my parents in our vacation house. we've spent time with each other the whole quarantine so it was nice that we could finally work again.

i was still wearing my bathrobe and a towel on my hair while i apply moisturizer on my face so i look fresher.

"yup. im so excited! i've been wanting to go out in a while. im gonna stop by the shopping store after my meeting," i smiled at louis who was having his makeup done.

"let's have a movie night later," louis suggested.

my eyes brightened and i immediately nodded. "brilliant idea, love. i'll buy snacks later,"

louis was then called to set so he had to go. i waved and blew him a kiss before ending the call.

it was a bit cold today so i wore black slacks and a thick jacket to keep me warm. i wore a bucket hat so less people would recognise me and a mask to keep me safer from the virus.

my manager was coming with me so i picked her up at her office and we drove off to the meeting. normally, sarah would be the one to drive but she let me handle the wheel today.

"good morning!" i chirped to the producers and crew who were present at our meeting.

a script was handed to me with the title 'the lost girls' so i immediately scanned through it. it was a darker take on the peter pan movie and i was called today to see if i wanted the role of teen wendy.

"i really like the plot," i said to sarah who sat beside me.

"do you want it?" she asked and i nodded.

"i'll try out for the auditions," i announced to the production crew making them smile in success.

"that's great! oh izzy, we're actually eyeing louis partridge for the role of peter pan. we think it would be great if you and him work together again especially because of your chemistry in your last movie," the casting director spoke up. her hands were intertwined in front of her and she sat up straight, anticipating my response.

i scanned through the script again and checked the scenes of peter pan.

"i think louis would be perfect for the role too," louis is charismatic and i really see him as peter pan.

"brilliant! i'll contact louis' manager again and meet with him,"

after the meeting which went on for another hour, sarah and i bid farewell to the crew and thanked them.

"i'll drive," sarah announced so i threw her the keys and she caught them perfectly.

i, on the other hand, sat on the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt.

"let's stop by the grocery store today. i need to buy something," sarah nodded and started the car's engine.

it was a short trip because the meeting place and the grocery were a few blocks away from each other. sarah parked at an open space since there was no other choice.

i got out and entered the store quickly to avoid any attention.

at the store, i bought louis' favourite snacks and drinks. i also bought us matching socks so our feet won't get cold later. i bought a few more things before paying at the cashier and exiting the store.

"izzy!" an unfamiliar voice yelled.

before i could run, i was immediately bombarded by paparazzi. the blinding flashes kept going on and cameras were in my face. it was a normal thing but today it felt extra uncomfortable.

"izzy is it true that you sent louis naked pictures?" one of them asked

"izzy are those pictures yours?"

"did you really say those hateful things toward gabriella and quinn alessi?"

"izzy have you and louis had sex?"

the last question made my whole world stop.

"what?" i snapped.

"there are pictures of your body that are spreading all over the internet. we want to know if you sent them to louis and if you guys have done the dirty," a MIDDLE AGED MAN asked ignorantly.

my heart was beating faster and my hands started to shake. i almost dropped the bags i was holding if i didn't tighten my hold on them.

i wanted to keep my calm but i felt harassed due to the questions. not only me, but they were also invading louis' privacy.

"is that really what people are interested in? if two people had done the dirty? that's bullshit," i couldn't contain the anger inside of me.

"izzy people are saying that you're a slut and a wh0re," another woman with a cameraman forced her microphone on me.

my breathing got heavy and i felt suffocated in the middle of the crowd of paparazzi. it was as if i was being contained in a small dark room with no air to breathe.

"izzy!" sarah pushed through the crowd and pulled me under her jacket. "no cameras please! she's still a human! give her space!" sarah yelled at the paparazzis and pulled me inside the car. i could even feel her pushing some of the people out of the way.

my tears fell down as i was being pulled my sarah. i felt helpless and like someone just dropped a heavy weight on me.

"get inside izzy," sarah commanded and i weakly got inside the car.

paparazzis still followed us so i lowered my head and covered my face with my hands.

sarah immediately got in the drivers' seat and honked at the people who were blocking our way.

as sarah drove off, i was crying hysterically the whole way.

"izzy don't check your phone for a while," she warned but i was too drained to answer. by the time we got to my house, my face felt sticky and i felt numbed.

"come here," sarah opened the door to my side and guided me out of the car and into my house.

my parents were out and louis still hadn't arrived. sabrina and thomas were coming over later so i was gonna be alone for a while.

"i really have to go to an emergency meeting. please do not check your phone, izzy. go take a shower and rest, okay?" sarah kissed my forehead before her phone rang.

she immediately accepted the call and got out of the house.

i stripped my clothes off and got in my shower. i was frozen in place while the hot water ran down my back.

how could they know about the pictures? and how did they come to the conclusion that louis and i have slept with each other? millions of questions ran through my mind but the only answer is in my phone.

when i got out of the shower, i wrapped myself in a towel and i took out my phone from my bag.

i took deep breaths as i mentally prepared for what i was about to discover.

i spent minutes scrolling through my phone. i read articles and posts. even sabrina was brought to the topic. i felt my tears rolling down my face again but i couldn't stop scrolling down my phone. even some of fans started hating on me.

when i couldn't take it anymore, i dropped my phone as i felt my body getting heavy.

"isabelle!" was all i heard before my vision went black.

---------------------------------------------------------

please support this story by voting and commenting <3333