𝟭𝟲- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

a few weeks have passed and next month came. louis and i have went to many dates. we've gone to the arcade, a random flower field, the ice skating rink, some cafe down the street, name it and we've probably done it but keep it pg [wink].

anyways, louis hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. people have been wondering whether we were together or just reaaaally really close-- even i was starting to wonder what our status was. it was confusing but i enjoyed being with him so i guess that was all that matters.

sabrina and millie are updated and they have been pushing (well, more like pressuring) me to ask louis what we were. i didnt want to rush him. all i wanted was to spend time with him, and enjoy his company.

he's been sweet with me. it seems like his character in the movie has rubbed off on him since he kisses my knuckles every minute, but honestly... im not complaining. it was very different from the usual "making out" and it seemed more sincere to me.

currently, it was friday. we didn't have any classes so i stayed at home and instead played xbox on the tv. it was starting to get boring when louis texted me.

"good morning to you too, mister partridge," i mumbled while trying to hide my smile. i opened the message and read it.

heyyy good morning

heyyy
good morning

good morning flower boy
whats up??

just wondering if you wanted to go to the skatepark today

skatepark?
sure! what time?

just around 3 if that's okay?

okayy
meet u there?

i'll pick u up

sure sure
see u !!!

see u!! ❤️
seen

for the rest of the day, i was excited

for the rest of the day, i was excited. i've baked, cleaned my room, took my dogs out for a walk, and practiced some skateboard tricks so i wouldn't embarrass myself, but time was still slow. i was starting to curse at the clock for being so slow.